All Comments on 'My Mom is a Slut Ch. 06'

by darkride

Sort by:
  • 10 Comments
VincepetroneVincepetrone9 months ago

I love how the characters are progressing under Masters mind. Did not expect that twist with Steven though. I still see Sandy being groomed to have her family as pets, while she serves Master and Mistress.

tallman441tallman4419 months ago

Having both kids as slaves? I am not quite sure. I would like to see both kids witnessing their parents engaging in sex with their owners before submitting. 5 stars

bluerowdybluerowdy9 months ago

I still think the so called master is manipulative and not deserving of the title or position. As the whole family are submissives is not plausible either. The parents consenting to this seems unlike any protective parent. I dislike the master character more with every chapter.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn. The son being a cuck kinda ruins it for me. Shame. We'll thats it for me! Thanks for the ride!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

not sure i really like Steven becoming a slave like his father. I do like the idea of Sandy becoming the controlling factor over her parents. I want to see Steven take his mother and for his mother to fuck Sandy. Please, stop teasing us, make each post longer.

ctalonctalon9 months ago

Not a fan of the Master. Be happy to see him go away. Was hoping to see Steven and Sandy step up to take a dominant roles instead of Steven going down the road to be a slave like his father. Kind of ruining the story.

darkridedarkride9 months agoAuthor

I appreciate the feedback offered by the readers of this site, and the concern that people are feeling toward my fictional characters of Sandy and Steven.

To those not happy with the direction that Steven appears to be going in, and choosing to leave - thanks for coming along for the ride this far. Sorry to see you go.

To those not happy about the chapter length - I am aiming for around 5,000 words per chapter - I accept this chapter was a little light.

Yes, this is in the incest category, and whilst not explicit thus far, there will be full on incestuous acts coming up. However, as this is not quick fap story, it will take time to get there. I'm sure there's other stories out there to better suit a quickie if that's what you're after.

Yes, Master Nathan is a manipulative Dom. This is not going to change, and in the upcoming chapter's characters will be convinced to perform above-mentioned incestuous sexual acts, that they would likely never have considered if it were not for Master Nathan's involvement. If you are finding this upsetting, I suggest that you find another story.

This is a work of fiction, and if it's not your cup of tea, try some coffee.

You could even try some of my other pieces; there's one about a couple who swap with a pair of Lycans... a son who takes advantage of his mother due to his father's drunken depression... and a new one about a couple who are blackmailed after visiting a swing club.

To those who are continuing... there's another chapter coming soon.

DevonadrianDevonadrian9 months ago

This got real cliche real fast, it was good for a minute, sort of lazy to not even try to thread new ground. And here I unfollow.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I believe it's not dom and sub, it's abuser and abused.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I'm not pleased with the way Steven is going because it seems a departure from the character you set up. Sandy is reactionary and emotional and would very likely fall into this because she was more like her father, as you said at the start. Steven is swerving out of nowhere from being cool and collected, even a bit quiet Dom I thought to.... just like his father? Steven was supposed to be more like his mother which had a quiet Dom quality... after all in part one he had no trouble believing his dad was a sub, but was shocked about his mom. Now the character is changing, it just seems to me like you set the character up as one way and then for the sake of making Nathan manipulative you changed him. It is just inconsistent story telling... but it's your story so you're free to unfold it. Ultimately it is a fictional setting where people explore feelings and thoughts about what to some is a controversial subject. I will keep going, but I'm hoping the conclusion isn't just depressing. Fictional or not the characters should still be taken into consideration. Frankly I'm shocked no one has hit pause to say not to include two people who don't have the maturity necessary for this, but D/s can be intoxicating. Just have to see how it unfolds I guess.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous