My Mom is a Slut Ch. 08

Story Info
The two new slaves begin to learn what is expected of them...
4.4k words
4.43
18.5k
23

Part 8 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkride
darkride
258 Followers

Note from the author:

This chapter in part involves enemas. There is no scat play.

.

The two bashful parents gave their kids a smile and then paired off, aaron taking his son into the main bathroom, and maryanne taking her daughter into the master ensuite. They both explained to their children how Master and Mistress like their slaves to be nice and smooth - indeed the reason their own genitals were so smooth was because they had been going and having a "His and Hers waxing" since soon after meeting Master and Mistress, and quite possibly - if all went well - they may even join them next time at the beauty saloon. For now, Master would be satisfied with them both being shaved nice and smooth.

The teens were very red faced as their parents prepared to shave them, matter-of-factually sitting them down before kneeling at their children's feet, their faces just inches from their privates, before carefully and dutifully removing the twins' pubic hair. The parents did their best to ignore the fact that their respective child both clearly became aroused by this act of being not only nude, but now touched by their parents, even if it was not in a directly sexual way.

Despite her usual candor with her mother about her body, sandy felt very flustered as her mother pulled and flattened and angled her labia this way and that to accomplish the task that had been set by her owner. In the other room, steven felt all the more embarrassed at having his father handling his very erect penis as he watched the pubic patch he had proudly grown for several years being cut away, leaving him resembling a boy again instead of a young man.

Once the twins were baby smooth, the parents applied a little soothing lotion to their pubic mounds to help with the regrowth, and pointed out that they would need to re-shave themselves regularly to keep the nice smooth appearance. As if at a saloon, slaves aaron and maryanne both produced mirrors to display the newly shaved regions to the teens, with sandy admiring her new look, and steven feeling a little crestfallen. Finally aaron and maryanne guided steven and sandy back to the living room, now as bare as could be.

During their absence one of the dining chairs had been moved into the room, and Master was sitting on it. The teens returned to a kneeling position in front of Master, who watched them both carefully, as Mistress Erin used her crop to tap at their knees til their smooth genitals were fully exposed. "Much better, Master, don't you agree?" she purred. Master stood and moved closer, and then knelt back down in front of sandy. He cupped her sex in his hand, and then leaned forward and pressed his lips to hers, teasing her with his tongue til, wide eyed, she accepted it into her mouth. The girl's wetness again left a mark on Master's hand as he then slowly moved over and inspected steven's equally smooth penis. He gave the teen a smile knowing he was now the only male in the house with pubic hair, before grasping steven's penis in his hand and kissing him just as he had done with sandy, his tongue eventually being accepted into the boy's mouth. Never had steven imagined he would experience a gay kiss, nor have his smooth penis fondled by a man almost three times his age, yet his cock leaked on Master's hand all the same...

Master returned to his seat, with Mistress standing behind him. "The two of you have both done very well; you have pleased Mistress Erin and I with your acceptance of our offer to serve us, and the way you have started your submission by letting your parents shave you," Master Nathan smiled at them both. "Yesterday Sandy, you asked about safe words. It is important for you both to feel safe with us. If either of you are feeling unsure about something, if you're needing some time out, then simply say 'orange'. And if you are completely overwhelmed, if something is making you so uncomfortable you cannot tolerate it, if you're upset and need everything to stop, then you say 'red'. Do you both understand?"

In unison the twins spoke their understanding of the traffic light warning system.

"Very good," Master continued. "Now, as a reward for your obedience so far, I am going to give you both a spanking."

Frowning in consternation, sandy interrupted. "Don't we get a collar like mom and dad?"

"It is rude to interrupt your Master, slave," corrected Mistress. She stepped over to the girl and used the tip of her crop to lift sandy's face to look at her. "Consider this a warning." Her voice was stern, though she still had a gleam in her eyes.

"Sorry, Master. Sorry, Mistress," sandy said quietly.

Master Nathan addressed the youngest person in the room. "To wear someone's collar is a serious commitment, sandy. I didn't offer to collar your parents for quite some time, making sure it was what we all wanted first. Perhaps one day you will wear My collar, and perhaps you will too, steven. But not today. Now - spanking."

Hearing this again, sandy couldn't help herself. "Spanking is usually a punishment, but you said it was a reward!?" As soon as she finished, she knew she had made a mistake. "Sorry for interrupting again, Master."

From behind, Mistress leaned over top of sandy and swatted her open inner thigh with the crop. In an instant her tender flesh stung sharply causing sandy to yelp in shock. Behind them both sandy's parents gave a wry smile, having both felt Mistress' crop, and knowing full well that sandy's mouth would undoubtedly get her in trouble before long.

Master gave her a stern stare, them tempered it with a smile. "I know you are learning, slave, but you will need to learn to check your tongue. There is a time for being your vibrant self, and a time to be respectful." He watched as Mistress leaned further over sandy, her large mostly exposed breasts in the girl's face, and rubbed her hand over the red mark on sandy's thigh for a moment, before standing back up.

Master resumed his explanation. "Yes, you are right - a spanking can be given in punishment... and I think you will get to know that before very long. But right now, this is for pleasure. slave steven, stand and come to me." Looking slightly bewildered and a little weary, steven rose to his feet, and stood before Master.

"Lay over my lap, here boy," Master said, taking the teen's hand and helping guide him so that he ended up laying over Master's spread knees. The position left his penis pressed against one of Master's knees, and his chest on the other, his hands awkwardly holding on to Master's leg for support. As if being naked and shaved smooth were not enough, he was now also about to be spanked in front of his family. With heart racing he felt Master lay a hand gently on his back. "Breath, steven. It's okay." Master felt steven's body relax just a little, and then counted silently to five before raising his hand and bringing it down on the boy's bare ass cheek. The sound was like a loud clap! and steven couldn't help but draw a lung-full of air in shock. Despite his initial concern however, the sting that followed whilst initially very sharp, only bit for a few seconds - just long enough before Master's hand came down again not far from where the first had landed.

Smack!

"Don't worry about your parents or sandy watching you, steven."

Smack!

(Did he say that just to deliberately remind him that they were watching?)

"Just listen to my voice."

Smack!

"This isn't meant to hurt you."

Smack!

The blows landed one after another, overlapping slightly but moving across his cheek.

"But it will sting a little as your sexy little ass slowly warms up."

Smack!

(Did Master just say his ass was - sexy?)

"And as the warmth spreads, you will feel sensations that are new to you."

Smack!

"Making you react in ways you may not expect."

Master's hand instead of smacking the boy's ass, gently caressed his already reddening flesh, his thumb pointedly sliding through his crack and over his asshole, causing steven's star to clench and his mouth to moan. The warm hand moved down over his balls making the young man shudder to the base of his smooth cock where it disappeared underneath him. Then...

Smack!

The blow landed on his other cheek. "What you are feeling is your nerves being awoken, and stimulated."

Smack!

"And the blood flow will stimulate your cock, and can even cause you to have an orgasm."

Smack!

Whilst the stings from Master's palm were minor, the cumulative effect on steven's ass was building, not to mention the fact that each strike was causing his penis to rub on Master's thigh. There was no doubt in his mind that he was leaving a wet spot on this older man's leather jeans as Master's hand continued to strike his exposed ass, before taking the occasional gentle stroke over his flesh, often finishing with a finger or thumb trailing between his cheeks, touching him to his core. Whilst most of his attention was centered on what was happening to his ass, steven did not fail to also notice that Master's cock was pressing up from his jeans, rubbing against steven's stomach. It felt impressively large.

From his position over Master's lap, steven could see his parents and sister watching him, and mostly chose to close his eyes to block them out. Master continued spanking him, spreading the warmth around both cheeks and some gentler direct blows in between, along with the occasional deliberate shift of his knee to rub against the youth's hard cock. What he didn't notice was Mistress Erin.

As the last blow fell on his ass, steven again felt a hand moving between his cheeks, but this hand felt different. As the fingers reached his anal star, his eyes flew open as a slick finger suddenly and skillfully pushed inside his rectum, his sphincters shocked at the sudden intrusion! One of Master's firm hands returned to rest on his back. "Shush little one," Master said to him, as the finger explored a little before retreating, but was then soon replaced by something narrower and firmer than the finger had felt. Young slave steven felt a sudden warm sensation in his bowels as Mistress pumped the enema bulb, releasing its contents inside him. The teen felt dizzy as his embarrassment skyrocketed, going from a naked spanking to now receiving an enema all under his parents' and sister's gaze.

After a moment he felt the tube being withdrawn from his ass, and heard Mistress say, "Hold it in, steven." Breathing fast and still feeling like his ass was burning from Master's hand, steven tried to calm himself but felt so very exposed and vulnerable. Master's strong hand rubbed his back gently.

"Remember slave," Master said quietly, "when you committed to serving me, I said that some things may be uncomfortable. This is serving several purposes, and all of them are good for you as you explore your submissive side. Now I need you to trust your Mistress Erin, who is going to look after you before you make a mess on the floor."

Mistress Erin put her hands out and helped steven to stand. The erection standing out straight seemed the least of his worries as the change in position moved the liquid inside his rectum downwards. The new slave clenched his cheeks tighter and made eyes for the bathroom. "Look at me, sweetie," Mistress said to the teen. "Would you like to use the toilet?"

"Yes, Mistress! i would!" he said hurriedly, becoming a little worried about not making it in time.

"Then ask me."

For a moment he looked blankly at her, then asked, "Can I go to the toilet?"

"Where are your manners?" came her calm, teasing reply.

"Please can I go?"

"Go where, sweetie?" she teased.

"Please may i go to the toilet?" steven was feeling more and more desperate as the fluid inside him felt ready to burst.

Mistress Erin reached her hand out and teased the tip of steven's wet cock with her finger. "You forgot to say - Mistress..."

"Please, Mistress, please may i use the toilet, Mistress, please!?" he asked, feeling so strange having to ask permission to perform such a basic task.

Mistress smiled at him as she licked her finger. "Good boy. Come with me. And you, too, mommy slave," she eyed slave maryanne, and started to move, but then halted as steven moved ahead of her toward the bathroom. "Stop!"

For several steps steven continued before stopping and looking back at the older woman.

"A slave does not walk ahead their owner, steven," Mistress corrected the boy.

Promptly he backed up, and the procession resumed, this time at Mistress' pace.

From her position on the floor sandy smirked at the whole scene, until she realised that she would be next.

.

In the main bathroom steven was growing all the more desperate to use the toilet, except he had one small problem. Mistress Erin and his mother were both standing there with him, watching. "P-please Mistress, i really need to go..."

"Then go, sweetie. Sit down, and let it all go. I know you need to..." she smiled innocently at him as if it were completely normal for a teenage boy to vacate his bowels in front of his mother and a stranger.

Whilst he didn't think of himself as a prude, having an audience for this bodily function took his discomfort to a whole new level. The need to expel the liquid that Mistress had pumped into his rectum however was expediting the decision making process for him. After a brief pleading glance at his mother, who simply gave him a consoling stare, and already being totally naked, steven sat on the toilet and closed his eyes.

But before he could finally release, he heard "No sweetie, open your eyes, look at me."

Opening his eyes, steven could hold it no longer and stared at Mistress Erin as his ass opened and he felt a flood of liquid leave him, noisily splashing into the bowl of the toilet. The boys' face was beet red at the humiliation.

"Good boy, sweetie. What a good little slave boy you'll make," she cooed as he emptied himself. "Are you all done? Oh not quite yet?" she smiled at him as he held her gaze and expelled more liquid from his ass. "There we are. Now, stand up." Mistress commanded him.

Casting his eyes at the toilet paper, steven hesitated briefly but then stood awkwardly from the toilet.

"Hands on the wall, sweetie," Mistress commanded, smiling to see him obey her. "Now, slave mommy, wipe his bottom," came her next command.

Giving Mistress a small nod, maryanne tore several pieces of toilet paper from the roll, and gently wiped her teenage son's ass; something she had not done for a very long time.

"W-why are you doing this, Mistress," asked slave steven, still facing the wall.

Mistress moved closer.

"You are a smart young man... Why don't you tell me."

"Humiliation...?"

A smile broke over Mistress' face. "That's a part of it... but even simpler than that..."

After pondering for a moment, steven added, "To get me ready for..."

Mistress chuckled. "To get you ready, so you are nice and clean... because some messes Master likes, but not that kind of mess."

.

When Mistress returned with steven and maryanne behind her, slave sandy's ass was already glowing red as she lay over Master's lap. Each of his strikes to her pert little ass caused her to involuntarily gasp, and Master's hand frequently moved between the girl's cheeks and slid down to tease her leaking pussy. The wet spot on Master's thigh was growing by the second.

Despite having seen what had happened to her brother, the lubricated finger that penetrated her ass when her spanking was finished still caught her by surprise, making her grip onto Master's leg tight at the sensations of feeling her nether hold invaded, having never felt something push inside her there before. The girl bit her lip when she considered a smart-ass reply as she felt her rectum filling up, knowing this was what her brother had just endured. The difference this time however was Master's hands, as one offered her mouth a finger to suckle, and the other rubbed her clit as Mistress squeezed the last of the bulb's contents inside her tight ass. Wiggling and moaning, sandy was reminded of Master rubbing her pantied clit just a day earlier, but this time there was no orgasm at the end for her, just a teased pussy that made her feel horny.

When the enema was fully inside her, Mistress helped the girl to stand back up, but it was Master who escorted her to the bathroom, taking slave aaron along to add to her embarrassment as she too had to expel the enema with an audience of the opposite sex. As sandy sat herself on the toilet with both her dad and Master watching she fought back tears of humiliation. Trying to control the flow leaving her ass sandy squirted noisily into the toilet, each burst making her blush redder as her Master held her eyes on his.

"Don't forget to wipe backward, little one," Master reminded slave aaron as he too was given the task of cleaning his freshly humiliated child. It was something aaron knew was not said for his benefit - Master was showing sandy that he was looking out for her, ensuring her father didn't risk giving her a UTI.

Master walked back into the living room with slaves sandy and aaron behind, and found Mistress Erin sitting in his seat, her legs spread in front of steven, giving him a wicked grin. She yielded the seat to Master Nathan as the twins resumed their positions on the floor in front of him, with maryanne and aaron standing behind.

"Both of you have done very well so far, I am very pleased. Now, for the next step in your submission, I need both of your eyes on me," Master spoke calmly, as Mistress slowly circled behind the teenagers. After Mistress' previous invasion of their asses with the enema, both kids were a little dubious as the older lady stalked behind them, but did as they were told, keeping their eyes on Master in front of them.

"Move onto your hands and knees." He watched and smiled as they rolled forward from kneeling to all fours. "Do you trust me, slaves?" Resisting the urge to look at each other for confirmation, both nodded their head despite the short span of time they had known this dominant man they were now serving. "Keeping your eyes on me - do you trust your Mistress Erin, too?" He asked them. Again both teens nodded and said that they trusted her. "Keep your eyes on me, and show me your trust."

Kneeling and exposed, slave steven gasped loudly as he felt Mistress' cool wet finger again wiggle at his exposed anal star and then push inside. The lube felt chilly as Mistress Erin penetrated him for a second time, then slipped the finger back out. Doing his best to keep his eyes on Master Nathan, steven tried not to think about what was happening, tried not to worry about the invasive finger that was lubing his ass, a place he had never explored himself, and which most of his friends would call him gay for engaging in such exploration. As Mistress Erin moved her finger, wiggling it a little more inside him, a throaty groan escaped from his lips. Next to him, slave sandy struggled to keep her own eyes on Master, wanting to turn and see what was happening, whilst their parents both stood watching clearly what Mistress was doing, as well as what Mistress had next to her.

Removing her finger from the boy's now lubricated ass, Mistress Erin reached between his legs and stroked his cock. It was rock hard and left a trail of precum on her fingers. Grinning, she picked up the small metal butt plug that was next to her, drizzled some lube on it, and then pressed the tip against his tight, wet ass hole. The tip started to disappear before she pulled it back out and watched his hole instantly close up again. She teased his hole some more before pushing it deeper, reaching back to his cock and stroking it teasingly, making the boy moan as he was anally invaded.

"Good boy, slave steven," Master cooed to his new toy. "Relax, and let it happen. Here," he said, before putting his finger to slave steven's lips. The young man was confused at the finger being offered to him, until Master's finger wiggled gently against his lips, akin to how Mistress Erin's finger had wiggled at his ass. Slowly he opened his lips and the finger moved into his mouth. One finger and one cool metal butt plug worked their way inside of slave steven's body until the finger was resting on his tongue near the back of his mouth, and with a sudden rush the plug slid deep into his rectum, his sphincters closing tight around the neck of the plug, holding it firmly inside.

darkride
darkride
258 Followers
12