All Comments on 'My Mom is a Slut Ch. 08'

by darkride

Sort by:
  • 29 Comments
Stormwalker10027Stormwalker100277 months ago

Hate the way you included the kids!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Now it’s time for new content since this is where it ends at Xnxx. I do hope that you intend to continue and not drop it now that you’ve fully uploaded all you have written from Xnxx into here

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

This is taking a creepy turn. Hope one or both of the kids say red

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

As expected and truly desired, darkride is considering its readers' legitimate demands and is not pushing forward with humiliating behaviour towards Sandy and - especially - Steven. This is not a lifestyle they have naturally chosen and it would be unfair to be treated like their parents by the Masters. I would be glad to see a domination attitude towards the parents by the two children. Great series and a good plot. Congratulations!

darkridedarkride7 months agoAuthor

Yes, after the above, the next chapter will be "fresh" content not published before.

And, sorry Anon, but as displayed in this chapter, having to expel an enema in front of other people - that's pretty humiliating... and happened to both Sandy and Steven.

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

SPOILERS

There WILL be more "humiliation" for both Sandy and Steven. Nothing too severe... Whilst they may have been coerced into this, they are not exactly being forced here. They are both curious, and will be rewarded with pleasure... and - biggest spoiler - will both be given some training both as sub, and Dom/me...

Again, if you really don't like this story - find another; I wont be offended.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I don't know people have problems withe the kids being involved. They are over 18 and volunteered to participate.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Really love the story so far... waiting for next part

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I cant wait for the next part of the story, I hope the kids are fully used in the end!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Love this story please tell me more is coming soon

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Response for darkride: Thank you for considering our opinions. Of course, we loved the plot, the developments and - of course - the characters. This is why I would personally love to see maryanne dominated by Steven and dad being teased by Sandy. The training for both of them is a great idea. Cannot wait for the next release! Keep up the quality work and please maintain the same level of engagement with your readers!

darkridedarkride7 months agoAuthor

Sorry for the delay in posting the next chapter; had some technical issues, but yes - the next chapter is in the works, and hopefully will be posted in the next week.

frackheadfrackhead7 months ago

I was following this story on xnxx and was worried it wouldn’t be continued. I’m so glad I found it here. I love everything about this story and can’t wait for the continued humiliation of all the slaves in this story. I absolutely love every bit of this!

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

I'm excited for the next installment. I hope Sandy becomes a slut like her mom!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can’t wait for the next chapter and see the twins learn how to suck a cock and eat pussy. Would love if you were to include the parents in some way with the kids. This is a fantastic story

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I just reread the whole story in anticipation of the next chapters, I hope it comes out soon!!!

darkridedarkride6 months agoAuthor

Coming Soon!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Can't wait!!!

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What are you doing, mate? We are waiting for your next masterpiece! Hope Steven will mount Maryanne.

bucco40bucco406 months ago

Would love to see Nathan try to cage steven. He balks and gets hit by Erin. Then Sandy and Steven turn the tables, send Nathan and Erin away, and take control of their parents.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I want to see Sandy and Steve be dominated by their new masters, and forced to have sex with each other, their Parents and others!

darkridedarkride6 months agoAuthor

Hi Readers,

Firstly, sorry for the teasing - I was going to post a new chapter, but it was only 3,500 words, and I decided to continue it a bit further.

Secondly, SPOILERS! I do appreciate that a lot of folks feel that Sandy and Steven should not be subjugated by Master and Mistress... and longer term - perhaps that's how the story may evolve, if it gets that far... But for now, I expect something like the next 4 chapters will close out this first weekend... and then there'll potentially be a time jump to see how their training progresses into the future... including being shared with some of Master's family, and a swing group. After that... perhaps things take a different turn - but certainly by the end of that phase - sandy will be as much a "slut" as her mom. That's the whole point of the title...

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

How long do you expect until we see the next installment?

darkridedarkride6 months agoAuthor

The next chapter has just been submitted. I ended up totally re-working the last half of what I had written, and it came in at 4,500 words, so I've cut it off there, and now have a good start on the next chapter (as you will see being teased at the end...)

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

That is great news! Please do not keep us waiting too much for the entire series.

darkridedarkride6 months agoAuthor

As a rough guide... I wrote the first 8 chapters between March and June this year - 3 months - over on XNXX. I was posting about 2,500 words per week, which I have condensed here to make bigger chapters. So... hopefully you'll get around 1 chapter every fortnight.

PatRockwell3PatRockwell32 months ago

I love this chapter, Super Hot!

HS98HS982 months ago

@Stormwalker10027 & The Second Anon

The fact that it even needs to be pointed out that the way the kids are treated in this creepy-as-fuck story is completely disturbing is one of the creepiest things about this.

AnonymousAnonymous4 days ago

The daugther, Sandy, should have joined the two masters instead of becoming yet another slave. That would have opened up a whole new opportunity for humiliation

darkridedarkride3 days agoAuthor

@Anon - Well, there will be a pecking order amongst the slaves...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous