My Mom is a Slut Ch. 08

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkride
darkride
258 Followers

"Such a good boy, my new slave," Master repeated, and slowly pulled his finger out of steven's mouth. "Did that hurt, slave?"

Shaking his head slowly, steven replied, "No, sir."

"Is it comfortable?"

After giving an exploratory wiggle of his ass, slave steven nodded his head as he realised that the plug actually felt quite comfortable inside him. "It's - comfortable," the slave responded.

Master Nathan turned to sandy. "My slave, you may look - look at your brother's cock." All eyes turned to slave steven as he remained kneeling on all fours with the plug shining from between his ass cheeks. The boy's cock was leaking precum. Looking down himself, slave steven blushed even redder than he already was as he saw that his cock had leaked so much during the process of being plugged. From her angle, sandy could see her brother's cock bouncing and dribbling under his belly, but could not see the plug between his cheeks.

Without any warning slave sandy felt a lubricated finger begin teasing at her ass. "Eyes on me now, sandy," Master warned her as she went to look behind her. "Look at me; you don't need to look at Mistress." The finger slowly but persistently pressed into her asshole til it was fully embedded inside her. The girl opened her mouth but no noise emerged. The finger withdrew, and then re-entered her with more lubricant, making her mewl at the invasion of her rear. The sensations it was giving her felt totally new and strange, and coupled with having just sat on the toilet and pooped in front of her father and Master, having been bare-ass spanked, her body felt conflicted as Mistress' long warm finger continued to explore its way inside her.

"Have you ever played with your asshole, slave?" Master asked the girl.

Shaking her head, she whispered "No."

"No, Sir, or No, Master."

"No, Master," she corrected herself, as the finger moved and explored her anal cavity, her parents standing on, watching her on all fours before their Master, and being probed by their Mistress.

Like her brother, slave sandy felt the finger slide back out of her ass, before soon being replaced by the cool metal kiss of the butt plug. The slave girl's mind raced as she understood what Master had meant when he had asked her brother about being comfortable. Surely he also now had something pushed into his ass, too. The cool metal opened her sphincter wider than Mistress' finger, though the lube helped the plug to begin penetrating her most private hole. As it did, Master again offered his finger, and slave sandy soon found herself being double penetrated with Master's finger in her mouth, and Mistress' plug probing her ass. It stretched her hole to almost an inch before Mistress pulled it back out again to watch the girl's hole spring shut. Then pushing the toy again, Mistress watched as it disappeared further inside. Again and again it returned to her nether star and pushed her hole open, until finally the pressure didn't stop until the toy suddenly seemed to be sucked inside her body, her hole closing tight around its neck and making her gasp in shock on Master's finger.

Slowly Master withdrew the finger from slave sandy's mouth. "Good girl, slave sandy," Master congratulated her. "And tell me - did that hurt you?"

Screwing her nose up, she answered a little sarcastically. "No, it didn't hurt, but it sure was a shock."

Suppressing a smirk, Master continued, "Is the plug comfortable inside your sexy red ass?"

Having to consider how the plug felt inside her made slave sandy feel suddenly very self conscious, and as if in response to that, she felt her ass clench tightly on the toy, making it move inside her body. The sensation was so new to her, a huge leap from the small dildo her mother had given her a few months ago to use in her pussy. It was hard to believe that here she was, on her hands and knees with her parents watching as her ass was filled with a cold sex toy.

"It's okay, it doesn't hurt... Master." she added his name just in time, before then thinking for a moment. "Thank-you, Mistress Erin."

"A lot of people are afraid to explore the pleasures that anal play can offer," Master explained. "Even your mother was an anal virgin when she came to me." Turning his gaze to slave maryanne, Master asked - "Who took your anal cherry, slave?"

Without hesitation slave maryanne replied, "You did, Master."

"And what about you, slave aaron?"

"You took my anal virginity, too, Master," their father responded, glad that his kids were still looking ahead as he made the revelation.

Master gave aaron a warm smile at his open admission. "And do my slaves enjoy my cock in their asses?"

In unison maryanne and aaron both said "Yes, Master," before maryanne added "i sure do..."

"But one step at a time! Now my new slaves," Master now addressed sandy and steven. "It's time to test your oral skills."

darkride
darkride
258 Followers
12