My Mom is a Slut Ch. 10

Story Info
Sex-Ed continues as the twins learn how to please a woman...
5.3k words
4.68
9.4k
11

Part 10 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkride
darkride
258 Followers

In the aftermath of sucking their first shared cock, sandy and steven knelt staring at each other wearing rather startled faces, whilst the more senior adults in the room reveled in the teen's submission, and the monumental moment they had all witnessed. Any doubts about the sexual curiosity felt by the 18 year old twins had dissipated, even if the awkwardness of the situation that the family were in remained.

The older twin whispered to his sister. "God, sandy - what was that?"

The slightly younger twin blushed to match her red hair as the taste of Master's cum, and her brother's mouth clung to her lips and tongue as a reminder of the act she had just committed. "i-i-i'm so sorry, steven." The young woman's chin trembled slightly as she grappled with the fact that she had not only kissed her brother, but passionately Frenched his cock-tasting mouth. In the heat of the moment, seeing Master's cock erupt before her face, knowing she and her brother had made Master feel so much pleasure that he had cum all over them had made her feel incredibly sexy.

When Master had ordered her to lick up his cum from her brother's mouth, she hadn't even hesitated, she had simply acted. Had she read this all wrong? Had she just damaged her relationship with the person she felt closest to in the whole world?

From the sideline, slave maryanne watched her son put an arm around his sister and hug her. The concern on sandy's face was obvious, and she wanted nothing more in that moment than to rush over and join him in comforting her, but she also saw the bond between brother and sister as they hugged on their knees on the floor, still glistening from Master Nathan's cum. Instead, she quietly ran the tip of her finger over her husband's caged cock, gathering his precum and quickly smearing it over her lips without anyone noticing except him. Leaning closer to his wife, slave aaron whispered, "They're okay... It's okay..."

In the brother-sister huddle, new slave steven also whispered. "It's okay, sis. It just surprised me is all," he whispered in her ear. After a moment's thought, he added, "Do you still respect..." his voice trailed off for a moment, before trying again. "Are you okay - about - what i just did?" The fact that steven had been dribbling precum on the floor the entire time he had been sucking Master's cock had not been lost on either teen.

The younger sibling put her arm around her big brother, too. "Of course i still respect you, stevie!" Their faces so close together, they could smell the remains of Master's cum on each other's faces, as if His cum had scent-marked them. "Just saying... i'll try really hard not to call you a cocksucker... at least, except when you actually have one in your mouth." The grin on sandy's face forced steven to smile back, even though hearing his sister tease him with that word made him grimace.

The twins' private moment was interrupted as Mistress knelt and placed her face between the them. "Hello there, my horny young slaves. Time to pay attention to me, now."

"Sorry, Mistress," the twins said in unison, and returned to kneel on their heels.

"Tell me, sweetie," Mistress asked once the teenagers were giving her their attention. "Have you ever checked your pussy out in a mirror? Stuck your phone down there and taken a pussy-selfie?"

Remembering several such times instantly, sandy nodded her head.

"Use your words when asked a question, slave," Master Nathan now adopted the role of guiding the new submissive.

"Yes, Mistress Erin, i have - checked out my pussy with my phone," sandy admitted shyly.

"And what about other pussies? Have you checked out any of your friends? More than checked out? Have you eaten any of your friend's pussies, young sandy?" Mistress Erin delighted in her questioning.

"i - i - i have looked..." came her frank, stammered admission. "A few of us on a sleepover once... agreed to show each other... It was a while ago; we were just curious. But, well after that, there was one friend who was - more curious - and talked me into doing it again, one on one..."

Behind the naked twins, slave aaron couldn't contain himself. "Who was that?" he blurted out. "No, second thoughts - i don't want to know!"

Mistress tilted her head in slave aaron's direction, then back to sandy. "Who was it, sweetie? And is that all you did? Check out each other's cunts with your eyes?"

Realizing that she was committed, sandy continued. "It was Abby. Sorry, dad! Um, well, we kinda examined each other... up close... and then we showed each other how we - touch ourselves."

"How you masturbate, sandy? Is that what you are trying to say? Do you mean you showed each other how you masturbate your sexy pussies?"

"Yes, Mistress Erin," sandy admitted with a sheepish grin.

"And slave, did you and Abby touch each other, too? Or was it all show and no tell?"

In slave steven's mind he could picture Abby and his sister in her bedroom, masturbating as they checked each other out, and then cautious at each other, and then letting their hands stray across to touch each other. They must have felt so excited, stimulating themselves with an audience, exploring their bodies and learning about their differences and similarities. The images made the young man's cock twitch.

"One time, Mistress. She - masturbated - me until she made me, you know, cum... and then i touched her pussy too."

"What amazing things we are learning about our new pet, Master!" Mistress Erin smiled at her husband, before surprising everyone by turning to slave maryanne. "Now, slut - up on the sofa. Sit on a cushion." She directed the twins' mom. "Spread your legs wide, slut; you do that so well." Smiling at the obedience of her slave, Erin watched the mother open her legs, exposing her pussy to her children, husband, and her two owners. On the floor, slaves sandy and steven both watched Mistress giving directions to their mother, and both were thinking the same thing. If their first oral sex lesson had been learning how to suck Master's cock... why were they now staring at their mother's pussy instead of Mistress Erin's?

"Mmm, beautiful. Now - slave sandy! Up on the sofa, too!" Mistress commanded, relishing the moment, moving her pawns around the room.

With her head spinning a little with confusion and exhilaration, sandy stood, crossed over and sat on the sofa next to her mother. Without being asked, she slowly parted her knees, allowing everyone in the room to see her newly smooth, and very wet sex, drawing instant smiles of pride from Mistress, and Master. Noting the pleased smiles on her owner's faces, sandy allowed herself a moment to feel proud of herself for going above and beyond what her Mistress had asked. Sitting naked with her legs wide open felt very naughty to the teen, despite the fact that her own mother, who had taught her to be mindful of flashing people her panties, was herself sitting pussy-wide next to her.

Mistress stalked over to the mother and daughter, smiling... Two lovely pussies on display, wouldn't You agree, Master?" she purred, and ran a finger through each of the women's pussy lips, before suckling her fingers clean with relish. Turning back to the men in the room, Mistress looked to slave steven. "Come here, cutie," Mistress cooed. Without raising, steven crawled closer to Mistress. "Now, pull my panties down," she directed him, trying to restrain her excitement.

On his knees in front of Mistress Erin, steven could see the older woman's panties under her very short skirt. As he reached his timid hands upward, Mistress rolled her hips a little, staring down at the youth with a raised eyebrow. Thinking back to the earlier instructions he had been given when removing his sister's clothes, he paused, and then let his hands run up Mistress' thighs slowly before cupping her ass cheeks, hoping desperately that he was not over-reaching his instruction as he tried to perform his task in a 'sexy' way. The hungry smile on Mistress' face told him he made the right choice, as he started to draw the panties down. Immediately the aroma of Mistress' sex was unleashed, the wet material trying to cling to her ample pussy lips as steven pulled the panties slowly down Mistress' legs.

Stepping from her panties, Mistress Erin made no effort toward modesty with steven's face now inches from her exposed pussy. Picking the black, wet panties up, Mistress left steven and moved to his dad. "Here you go, cucky. I'm sure you've been missing them." Everyone's eyes flicked toward aaron as Mistress fed the wet panties into his mouth, poking gently with her finger, then lifting his chin and kissing him. All that aaron could now smell and taste was Mistress Erin's excitement.

"Good boy," Mistress paused for a moment to compliment her older male slave, before then sauntering over and having the mother and daughter already on the sofa shuffle to allow her to sit between them. With her eyes firmly back on slave steven, she opened her legs wide, licked one of her fingers, then slowly ran the finger over her own opened labia, before once more licking her finger and tasting herself. "I'm guessing you haven't licked a whole lot of pussy yet, stevie?" she inquired rhetorically. "So first of all, you can have a sex education lesson unlike the ones you received when you were in school. Crawl over here, slave."

The vista before slave steven felt the most surreal of the whole weekend, as he now crawled to place himself in front of his Mistress, her legs open to expose her pussy, whilst being flanked by his naked mother and sister, their own legs similarly gaped open to expose their sexes, too. As he crawled into position, Mistress did a quick reconnoiter of the view being presented to her male slave. "I am sure you have looked at plenty of porn, cutey, but how well do you really know a pussy? Hmm?"

At first steven wasn't sure if the question was rhetorical or not. After a moment, he responded cautiously, "Good enough, i think?"

Mistress raised her eyebrows at the boy who would be sex slave. "Just like cocks, pussies come in all different sizes and shapes. Every one is unique, and as a good slave you will be expected to learn how to pleasure whichever pussy is asked of you. Some have labia like your sister's;" Mistress placed her hand on sandy's stomach, making the young woman jump. "See how her outer lips are still quite close, but her inner lips are peeping out?" Erin's fingers caressed sandy's pussy lips as she sat there on the sofa, her pussy on full display to her brother.

Even though Mistress had been playing with sandy's pussy earlier when the teen had sucked Master's cock, having it now teased so openly, with her eyes on her brother, the sensations felt all the stronger, and she felt her exposed pussy start to tingle and lubricate. Then just as suddenly Mistress removed her hand.

"Whilst over here," Mistress continued, "your mother's labia are already open and showing her horny slut hole." Two of Mistress' fingers further parted maryanne's labia, exposing her wet pink hole to her son; the hole he had been born from 18 years earlier. Unable to look his mother in the eyes, steven stared at her pussy, seeing the entrance to her vagina glistening pink, clearly expressing her sexual desire from the situation that they now found themselves in, despite how 'wrong' it may be. Mistress slyly smiled at steven as she noted the precum dribbling from his cock. "And as for me..." she drew his attention back to her own pussy. "My outer lips hide my inner lips at first, but once I am excited," she teased a finger over her lips, "they open up and show all." The older woman smiled at steven, gauging his response. "Tell me, cutie, do you know how to find a clitoris?"

Wanting to show Mistress that he was confident, steven immediately answered with a solid "Yes, Mistress."

"Are you sure?" she asked quizzically.

"Um, yes, I can," slave steven backed himself.

Mistress nodded her head slowly, then turned to slave sandy next to her on the sofa. "Pop down here now, slave girl," the woman commanded, indicating the space in front of her own open legs. Nodding her head, without any sign of hesitancy slave sandy slipped off the sofa and onto her knees in front of Mistress Erin. The older woman smiled down at sandy as she observed the female twin's eyes checking out the mature pussy in front of her face.

"Alright, cutie," she smiled, her attention back on steven. "As you are so confident, show me your mom's clit."

The mother and son slaves stared at each other briefly as they both contemplated Mistress' order. Seeing his mother's mouth twitch as if she was going to say something, steven hoped she would offer an "out" from this intimate lesson, but ultimately maryanne remained silent. Swallowing awkwardly, steven shuffled on his knees a little closer to his mother's opened legs. As intently as he had stared at his mother's genitalia before, he tried not to feel rushed as he again gave his mother's anatomy more than just a cursory glance. As Mistress had pointed out, steven observed his mother's open outer pussy lips, and shining wet inner lips. Crowning where her labia came together, her clit was already very obvious, like a very large pea emerging from its pod. Proudly steven pointed out his mother's clit to his Mistress.

"There."

If steven thought the lesson would end at that moment, he was wrong. "It is rude to point, steven. What have I told you?" Mistress teased him playfully. "And besides, it's half hidden. It grows much larger, you know? I said show me your mother's clit." Erin sat poignantly staring at the youth as he returned his gaze to his mother's partially exposed clit, then back to Mistress. "Show me, stevie," she repeated slowly.

Master placed his hand on slave aaron's shoulder as the father slave continued to silently mouth Mistress Erin's panties. The slave knew that Master's hand on his shoulder was to help settle his nerves at the scene that was playing out before him. Master had told the married slave couple that should either of the twins say that they wished to stop, that he would happily abide that decision. So far, Master was therefore very pleased with how the twins were progressing with their training.

Everyone was waiting for steven's next move. Kneeling next to him, the boy's sister held her breath waiting to see what he was going to do, curious to see if he would actually touch their mother with such intimacy. The younger twin doubted how many pussies her brother had really seen in person, and now here he was in his knees with three displayed before him.

Casting his eyes down, steven contemplated what was being asked of him. Mistress didn't just want him to reach up and expose his mother's clit, she wanted him to make his mother feel sexual pleasure by his fingers in order to expose her clit. To make it grow bigger? Make it sexy, he could hear her say without having to say it. Perhaps even use his mouth on his own mother. That would be sexy, right? Or would it be downright perverse? Could he really do that to his own mother? The woman who had raised him, who had tucked him in at night, and taught him right from wrong? Was this the right thing to do? If it was wrong, why wasn't his mother speaking up?

With his eyes lowered, he saw something on the floor. Right under his hard, bouncing cock was a puddle of precum. Reaching a decision, steven wriggled yet closer to his mother. Raising his head, he looked into slave maryanne's eyes and tried to think of her not as his mother, but as the sexy woman that his Mistress was ordering him to pleasure. Slowly he trailed his hands up his mother's legs to her knees, briefly dipping his fingers to the sensitive flesh behind them, before resuming course up along her thighs. Struggling to keep herself steady, slave maryanne could only whimper softly at her son's touch, her body anticipating the direction of his caresses. As his hands reached within inches of her exposed pussy, steven slid them outward along the crease of her hips instead. In response, slave maryanne shuddered as her son's actions elicited a throaty moan from her body.

Bringing his hands back in, steven knew this was it, he had reached the point of no return. Pausing just briefly, he allowed his fingers to lightly trail over his mother's pussy lips, mother and son both drawing jagged breaths at the intimacy of their contact. Like a good slave, he was obeying his Mistress despite the taboo-ness of the act she had asked of him to perform. As he felt his mother's wetness on his fingers, his cock dribbled yet more strings of precum onto the floor.

"Good boy, young steven," Mistress drooled quietly as he continued to lightly tease his mother's outer lips. As he explored, steven suddenly felt a hand caress his dangling balls, making him jump. The male twin remembered how Mistress had teased his cock and sandy's pussy as they had learned to pleasure their new Master just moments ago. Clearly rather than Mistress's hand, Master was now offering his encouragement as he obeyed Mistress' commands. Instead of daring to look back to confirm who was touching his balls, steven stared at his mother's glistening wet pussy, and let his fingers part her labia. The aroma of her horny sex was so intoxicating, he couldn't help himself as he breathed in his mother's scent, before exhaling gently over her growing clit, making his mother shudder and moan louder.

For slave maryanne, the torture was simply exquisite as she sat watching her own son exploring her naked body. In her mind she could vividly remember the moment they had told Master that the twins had cancelled their plans to attend out-of-town colleges, and opted to stay at home instead. The ensuing request from Master for her and aaron to cease hiding their relationship, and introduce them to the twins had sounded completely wrong and inappropriate, and yet Master had an answer for everything. And now here she was, sitting in her own living room with her son's face between her naked legs, her pussy begging for attention. This was certainly not the outcome she had expected when she and aaron had met this older couple for coffee all that time ago.

The horny male teen, emboldened by his mother's acceptance of his touches, let his fingers explore her wet petals, spreading her excitement in circles around and around, til his fingers were circling her clit, the pressure helping to ease her hood back, exposing more of the sensitive growing button of nerves. It was all maryanne could do to stop herself moaning even louder as steven's fingers pressed more and more firmly, forcing his mother to close her eyes so she could moan in self deluded anonymity. The hand on steven's balls gently squeezed them in reward for his actions, and he felt a thumb press on the plug that was still inside his ass, further making his cock dance and wet on the floor.

From her vantage point beside him, sandy felt light headed watching her brother. The teen was aware of Master's presence behind them, and had glimpsed his hand reaching under her brother's rear. As she watched her brother touching their mother, sandy was grateful that Mistress hadn't asked her do the touching. It was something she wasn't sure if she could bring herself to do - to touch her own parent sexually. A long finger reached down from above and gently hooked sandy's chin, drawing the almost drooling young woman's attention away from the taboo scene beside her. "My darling sandy, it's your turn. Make Mistress' clit happy. I think you know how," she winked mischievously.

Nodding her head shyly, sandy lowered her eyes to the folds of her Mistress, and observed how excited the woman had become whilst controlling her brother and mother. Clearly Mistress was loving this new game they were playing. Thinking how her brother had started touching their mom, sandy rather awkwardly tried to caress Mistress' legs, her face ending up mere inches from the older woman's sex. Several times she hesitated, moving closer, then back, very conscious of the eyes that were on her. Casting her eyes back over to her brother, she saw he was now rubbing his finger lightly over their mother's clit. Finding the resolve to continue, sandy skipped using her fingers and practically dived into Mistress' smooth shiny pussy, licking her tongue eagerly over the older woman's labia.

darkride
darkride
258 Followers
12