All Comments on 'My Mom is a Slut Ch. 10'

by darkride

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
GutsandgloryGutsandglory5 months ago

Noticed you in,y capitalized the 2 dom’s names and none of the others.

darkridedarkride5 months agoAuthor

Merry Christmas.

Hopefully there’s no major issues; didn’t do my full review process to get it out…

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

please don't wait so long before the next installment. Love this series and Steven needs to fuck his mother and sister.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

So I guess the depravity is going to continue

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Thank you for another exciting and titillating episode. I appreciate the effort and time you put in to each one. Looking forward to the next episode

darkridedarkride5 months agoAuthor

Yes, I noted earlier in the story that the subs’ names will all be shown with lower case in keeping with Dom/sub notation. I should probably capitalise the Doms’ pronouns too, but haven’t.

darkridedarkride5 months agoAuthor

"So I guess the depravity is going to continue"

Oh yes - and only going to get more depraved as time goes on. Morally corrupt - that's this story in a nutshell. Glad you're enjoying.

darkridedarkride5 months agoAuthor

To Anon via Feedback:

Thank-you for your message - I really appreciate your words of support. I totally accept that this story would not be to everyone's tastes, and yet perhaps for some people, the story arouses them despite their higher brain saying how wrong it is, both from the incestuous angle, and also the manipulation of the young adults.

Ultimately it is just a fantasy, and probably a fairly unlikely one at that. That is however exactly why I appreciate your comments on the creation of the characters - I want them to feel as real as possible, because the more real they feel, the more involved the reader will become - as clearly is the case here given the emotive replies I have been receiving.

On the subject of the ratings for "My Mom Is A Slut" - every chapter so far is sitting on 4.2 or higher, so I am very happy with that. Of course - If you're reading this and haven't voted - I'd love if you cast an honest vote, one way or the other. :)

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Congratulations on this new installment, darkride! This is by far the best chapter of this story, addressing the long-awaited sexual contacts between parents and little slaves. Hope you will continue in this manner and allow slave aaron to get off his cage to fuck sandy. Stephanios

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Dear darkride, first I would like to thank you for the effort and time put in this chapter. It is one of the best episodes, so we can't wait for the next! I kindly ask you to clarify/confirm which type of pussy has sandy (innie pussy - Barbie type), maryanne (meaty pussy with fleshy pussy lips) and Mistress (big, meaty and hanging pussy lips). It is important for me to have a clear representation, so please clarify for me. Many thanks again!

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

A truly wonderful story! I hope there will be a sequel soon!

I'm completely straight myself, but in this story these bi things are really exciting and bring a whole new, nastier dimension to the setting. And when you add incest to this, the end result is a super interesting and sexy!

darkridedarkride4 months agoAuthor

Strictly speaking, this chapter was a bonus, as it was not part of my original plan for the story. It very much however felt "necessary" to give Mistress some time to shine, and to balance out having just had the twins sucking Master's cock - made sense for them to then explore some pussy. As I've said - this is a slow burn story. As a reader, I am put off by stories that push characters beyond reasonable limits too fast. If Master had walked slave maryanne into the living room, butt-naked and leaking cum on the Friday night (ie Ch.1), and said - "Now steven, get down and lick your mom clean" - how many people would have accepted that, and kept reading? But, 9 chapters later, steven just licked his mom's pussy til she had an amazing orgasm!

I will say again, my intention at this point is to at least get as far as the end of this first weekend... Life is a bit hectic right now, but if I can I'll get back into writing more regularly - certainly was not my plan to take so long to write this chapter.

I love all the feedback, and am overjoyed that this Chapter has reached 4.5 Stars! (There's 3-4 other chapters sitting just under... FYI)

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Excellent story. I love the idea that they give them willingly.

PatRockwell3PatRockwell34 months ago

I knew this series was going to be good at chapter 2, and as the series progressed it has not disappointed. Please continue as is!

darkridedarkride4 months agoAuthor

Update - Next chapter is half way there after 1 writing session... Will try to finish this weekend.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

Yes!! Can't wait it! So great!

darkridedarkride4 months agoAuthor

FYI - Chapter 11 has been submitted... Hopefully will go live shortly. Longer chapter than previous...

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous