My Mom is a Slut Ch. 10

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Mistress laughed, and put her hands on sandy's head, gently lifting her face. "It's not a race, sweetie. Well, not this time. Maybe later. Tease me first with your tongue, your lips, your cute little nose; take your time. A cock you can take in your mouth and have him hard in moments. W/we ladies need to warm up first," Mistress offered sandy a knowing smile. As if on queue, sandy felt a hand brush over her own pussy lips, before more firmly cupping her sex and pressing upwards against her body.

"Sometimes you don't need much warming up at all," sandy heard Master correct his wife. The middle finger on the hand that held her sex started to tap lightly on her sensitive little button.

"Yes, Master Nathan," Mistress Erin conceded, before looking back to sandy. "Most of the time we need to warm up first..." she corrected herself, before using her hands to guide sandy's face on her pussy, guiding the teen slowly, then letting her control own actions as she trailed the tip of her nose over Mistress' lips, exhaling slowly as she moved so her breath trailed over the woman's wet flesh. "Mmmm, very nice, slave," Mistress simmered.

As much as she was enjoying sandy's education, Erin turned back to her other new slave. "Taste her, stevie. Taste your mom."

The order from Mistress was intended for the boy to lick his fingers, but in the heat of the moment steven pressed his face in close and let his tongue trail slowly from his mother's taint slowly up through her pussy lips, and over her exposed sensitive clit, before disappearing back into his mouth so that he could explore his mother's taste.

"Oh god," maryanne moaned loudly as her son's tongue lapped over her pussy. "Oh steven!" The mother's eyes fluttered as she felt her son's tongue on her pussy for the first time.

From behind the kneeling siblings, Master Nathan watched with a smile as the backs of their heads slowly moved as they ministered to the senior women. He continued gently caressing slave steven's balls and butt plug as the lad licked his own mother. Next to him, slave aaron's face was the reddest it had been as he knelt behind his daughter, his hand on her wet aroused pussy, continuing to tease her clit just as Master had taught him to do to his wife.

Pain suddenly registered in slave maryanne's nipple, causing her eyes to fly open. Mistress' fingers were twisting her flesh sharply.

"Open your eyes, slave," Mistress chided maryanne, making the mother gasp loudly. "Watch your son as he brings you pleasure. Don't hide."

"Yes Mistress! Sorry Mistress!" the slave replied sharply, ashamed at the fact that the pain had just made her pussy even wetter before her son's eyes.

With one hand on sandy's head as the girl continued to lick her pussy eagerly, Mistress leaned toward slave steven until he stopped licking his mother's pussy, and gave her his attention. She smiled at him. "It seems you were a little lost in the moment there, cutie. Do you like the taste of your mom's horny cunt?"

Swallowing awkwardly, steven met Mistress' gaze. "Yes, Mistress..."

"Yes what, stevie"

The son blushed. "Yes, i like the taste."

"What taste is it, stevie?"

Gulping to clear his throat, steven tried again. "The taste of my mom's pussy, is what i like, Mistress." Staring down at her son, maryanne bit her lip hearing her son's words.

In a heart beat Mistress closed the small gap between them and kissed steven on his lips. She slowly relaxed back, licking her lips. "Good boy. Now, do you think you can make your mom have an orgasm?"

Watching on from his position next to Master, the twin's dad felt his caged cock dribble onto the floor as he observed Mistress' control over his kids. It had not suprised him at all when Mistress commanded steven to lick his own mother. But to make his mom orgasm? If there had ever been a thought of returning to normal after this weekend, slave aaron was sure that an orgasm would seal that fate. Perhaps at this point they were already well beyond returning to 'normal' ever again.

Mistress drew a deep breath as slave sandy's tongue circled her rapidly engorging clitoris. "Mmm, what a good learner you are too, my cute slave. Are you going to make me cum, too? I warn you, I'm a squirter!"

"Perhaps this should be a competition for our new slaves," pondered Master. "Let's see who cums first, with a reward for the winner, and a punishment for the loser."

The twins gave each other a sideways glance from their respective pussies, reveling briefly in the absurdity of having a competition of trying to make their mother and their Mistress reach an orgasm, both of their faces already now wet with pussy juices. The sibling rivalry between them kicked in, and they both started to concentrate on the goal before them.

"Don't forget, you can use other things than just your mouths," Master added, and grinned as within moments both twins were using their fingers along with their mouths. Soon they were both not only licking, but also fingering the two women, with steven trying not to think too much about the fact that he was not only licking the pussy that had given birth to him, but was now fingering it too.

Still kneeling behind his daughter, slave aaron continued to stimulate his daughter's pussy, his hand wet with her excitement. With a little more apprehension, he also made sure to give his daughter's butt plug some occasional attention, watching how it made her ass clench and wiggle.

It was soon very clear to all in the room that slave steven was going to win this challenge, as slave maryanne's hips started rising off the wet cushion, her breathing becoming more and more ragged, her knees struggling not to crush the teen as she resisted the intense sensations her son was giving her until she could resist no longer. "P-Please, Mistress! Please can i cum?" she begged.

Next to her on the sofa, Mistress was helping sandy find all the right spots. "Why?" was all that the woman said.

"Ahhhh!" came her guttural reply. "B-Because he feels so good, Mistress!" maryanne whimpered, clutching at the sofa.

"Mmm yes, slave, right there!" Mistress moaned as sandy continued licking feverishly at her pussy. "Do you really want to cum, right now, slave maryanne? On your son's tongue? Like some horny little incest slut?"

Holding back her orgasm made the mother feel like her body was on fire, everything aching with the desire to release. "Yes! God please Mistress! Please let me cum on his face - now!"

Mistress Erin reached her hand back to slave maryanne's nipple and pinched, hard, distending the flesh from her breast. "Then cum, my slut! Cum on your son's face, slave!"

Like a deep explosion was wracking her body, slave maryanne shook from head to toe. From his position between her legs, slave steven felt his mother's thighs squeeze his head as a strong gush of fluids began ejaculating from his mother's pussy, splashing all over his face and body. The young man's eyes were wide as he saw his mother's violent reaction in direct response to his attention. It was he who had caused this to happen; he had brought this pleasure to his own mother.

"Don't stop, slave steven," came Master's voice. "Keep licking her til you are told to stop." And so steven somewhat bewildered, pressed his wet face back between his mother's legs and lapped at her clit some more. Immediately he was rewarded with even more ejaculate squirting from her urethra, even louder gasps and moans from her mouth as her body continued to shake and tremble. As he watched from his intimate vantage point, he saw his mother's arms flailing, her finger tips extending and contracting.

"Oh god oh god oh GOD!" slave maryanne moaned, til finally he felt a hand on his shoulder, and ceased his attentions.

"Cuddle your mom, steven. Make sure she is okay," Master instructed, and steven suddenly felt awkward again as he climbed up onto the sofa. As he tried to comfort his mother, her arms wrapping around him and her lips blindly kissing his chest, he tried hard to keep his hard, dribbling cock from making contact with his mother's body for fear that any kind of touch at this point would make him orgasm too.

"Are you okay, mom?" the son asked his mother, his face still coated in her juices.

"Yes, yes stevie, yes i am, i'm okay" slave maryanne admitted quietly, and kissed her son on the lips.

Despite clearly being close to an orgasm herself, Mistress Erin reached down and pulled slave sandy up onto her lap. On the floor, slave aaron stared at his wet hand, before giving it a quick lick, and lowering it, hoping no one had seen.

"Where you close, Mistress?" sandy wanted to know after shyly wiping her mouth on her hand.

Mistress smiled, nodding her head. "Yes, sweetie. I was very close; you did very well licking my pussy. But, your mother and brother had a little extra help."

Checking out her mom and brother as they cuddled on the sofa next to them, sandy pondered the statement. "Help?"

Mistress Erin chuckled. "Well, there was a great big taboo helping your mother on her way to that huge orgasm. It's not every day your own son licks your pussy for the first time. Don't feel bad, sweetie. I enjoyed your tongue, too." With that said, Mistress kissed sandy, using her tongue to part the girl's lips and taste her own pussy. When Mistress finally released the teenager from her lips, they were both silent for a moment.

Finally sandy broke the silence as she pondered the sight before her. "So... mom gets to have lots of sex? i mean, she had a huge orgasm then with steven..."

"Yes, sweetie, your mom is our horny slut, she enjoys sex, and we enable that for her with people we know are safe."

Nodding her head, sandy continued to ponder. "But..." she looked to her father. "What about dad? he's got that cage on his penis. It doesn't seem very fair that he's caged, but mom is getting lots of sex? I mean, i know - he still has sex..." the teen glanced poignantly at Master. "But... Not sex with women."

"Hmm," interrupted Master, his thumb on his chin. "Perhaps we need to address chastity devices next, young sandy," he continued, slipping a leather necklace over his head, and showing sandy a small key.

12