My Mom is a Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As Master gave the command to swap, the teens felt a hand on their shoulder, giving them a gentle nudge to the left.  Under the table, the twins gave each other a glance of acknowledgement of their current situation, and shuffled awkwardly around until they were in front of the opposite owner's chair.  Reminding herself to not overthink what she was doing, and enjoy the moment, sandy dove in and took Master's wet cock in her mouth, the saliva present reminding her that her brother had just been doing the same.  On the other side, steven stared at Mistress' pussy.  There was a glistening sheen of pussy juices coating her lips from sandy's tonguing.  Just as he was about to take the plunge he felt Mistress' hand on his shoulder pulling him closer until he pressed his tongue to Mistress' lips, tasting the woman's sex juices, and started running his tongue in circles over her privates.  The moan from above encouraged him.

"little one, I was very proud of you touching sandy as she licked her Mistress," Master commented from the table to the parents in the kitchen.  As he expected, the comment caused the mouth sucking his cock a moment's thought as sandy's mind raced back to when she had been licking Mistress, and had felt a hand on her pussy.  Having seen Master groping her brother, she had assumed it was his hand, not her own father who had teased her pussy.

"And tell me, what do we think about sandy's assertion that she is a virgin?" Master asked no one in particular.  He was of course very aware that his new slave could hear everything he was saying.  As a slave, being spoken about even right in front of them as if they were not there was something she would have to get used to.

Mistress put a finger to her lips in thought.  "I'm not sure about that one, Master... she could be a virgin... perhaps not..."

Master felt sandy's mouth suck a little more firmly on his cock. "Mmm, yes, I'm not sure either."  Nathan turned to the breakfast bar into the kitchen.  "slut, you did give your girl that dildo I gave to you, didn't you?"

"Yes, Master, i gave it to her," slave maryanne replied.  The mother bit her lip before adding, "And i know she has used it..."

Master Nathan chuckled.

Under the table, the twins didn't need to be able to look at each other to express their surprise hearing that the dildo that maryanne had given to sandy several months earlier was in fact from Master.

"Very good, slut.  That was a nice sized starting dildo." 

Master paused as slave aaron brought out two plates of food and placed them in front of Master, and then Mistress.

"Thank-you, little one," Master complimented his slave, and gave him a kiss on the lips as he received his food.  Mistress Erin also kissed her slave, and gave him a squeeze on his ass cheek.

"Bring 2 more plates, little one.  you and slut can eat with us," Master added, instructing his slaves to join them.

Underneath the table, sandy and steven continued to pleasure Master and Mistress as four more legs appeared.

After the parents had each had a mouthful of food, Master smiled at them both, and said in a loud voice, "Swap."  He and Erin again gave the twins a little push on the shoulder, and Master added, "One to the left."

Master didn't need to be able to see through the table top to know that his order had caused sandy to balk at least a little - he had after all just ordered her to lick her mother, and steven to suck his dad.

From underneath the table the 4 senior adults could hear whispers.  The twins' parents watched as Master gave their kids a moment, hoping not to have to repeat his order. 

"You've got this, sandy," slave steven whispered to his sister, giving her a confident nod of his head, and watching as she slowly turned toward her mother's legs.  Turning himself, he stared at the cage that he had just seen his sister remove, and then reapply to his father's penis.  "Maybe i don't got this," he muttered to himself as he crawled to his father's caged cock.  "How do i..." he said louder than he thought.

"Work it out, stevie," came Mistress Erin's instant reply.

Having her son lick her pussy before had left slave maryanne feeling very guilty, and very horny.  Now sitting there with her daughter under the table, tongue curiously exploring the older woman's pussy - the sense of guilt was still strong, but so too were the sensations of pleasure. 

From above the table steven heard his mother's soft moan, and knew that his sister had overcome her hesitation.  Shrugging to himself, and feeling a little grateful for the fact that he at least only had to look at a caged penis, and could almost imagine it wasn't his father's cock in front of him, just a headless penis in a cage, steven hesitantly licked his tongue over the caged flesh.  Watching his wife receiving oral pleasure from their daughter, slave aaron found himself moaning too as he felt his son lick his tongue along the length of the cage and then swirl at the top. Like his wife, guilt was a part of his emotions, but so was pleasure at this new intimacy with his son.

Master smiled broadly at the faces on his two seated slaves.

*

Master had intended to have his new slaves swap again, twice in fact, but as they sat and ate and enjoyed some conversation with their married slaves, Master realized time had been ticking away and the young slaves under the table hadn't eaten yet.  Several times during their lunch he had noticed that slave maryanne seemed very lost in the sensations that sandy was giving her, perhaps going a little too far with what she was doing to her mother under the table when she had been instructed to only pleasure the receiver, and not to aim for an orgasm; the young woman was only learning after all.  Similarly, Master had seen slave aaron's face in fierce concentration several times as he resisted the urge to orgasm as his son explored ways to pleasure his father's cock through his cage.

"Come up here, slaves," Master finally ordered, and watched as their parents helped the twins to climb back out from under the table.  "I'm very pleased with you both, steven, sandy!  Master is very pleased."  Nathan talked in the third person.

Hearing the praise from Master for her efforts under the table made sandy flush with a sense of pride, both her cheeks warming, but also she noticed her pussy tingling at the sexual compliment.  The two eighteen year olds faces were glistening, and the two dominant adults both put a hand out, Master to sandy, and Mistress to steven.  The twins shyly stepped over and were swept onto the laps of their owners. 

"slaves, bring two more plates for these hungry kids of mine," Master instructed.

As the food was placed in front of them, the twins were surprized as Master and Mistress spoon fed them both, all the while holding a hand over their privates and gently rubbing their slaves as reward for their actions.  Sitting on their owner's knees and being spoon fed, whilst having their genitals sensuously pleasured both belittled and excited the twins as their parents watched on.

When Master had finished feeding sandy, he patted her mouth with a serviette, and then kissed her slowly on her lips whilst his hand enjoyed how wet her pussy felt against his palm. 

"Tell me, sandy, honestly, as my new slave in training - how many pussies have you licked in your life now?" Master sought clarification from her previous answers.

Without a pause sandy admitted - "Three now, Master."

"And now sandy, tell me - are you a virgin?"  Unseen by the others, Master's middle finger teased her vaginal entrance.

The woman who was feeling very much like a girl nodded her head.  "Yes, i am a virgin, Master."

Master nodded his head as everyone at the table ingested this information.

"And slave sandy, are you expecting to lose your virginity today?" Master presented a serious face. 

Tilting her head, sandy looked at her new Master.  "When i agreed to serve you, i assumed you would be taking my virginity.  So um yeah, totally expecting it..." she smiled shyly.

Once more for that weekend, Master Nathan picked sandy up in his arms as he stood from the table, and carried the naked young lady back to the living room.

Mistress Erin smiled at slave steven.  "I'm sorry stevie, you can walk," she grinned.  As steven slid off Mistress' lap, she put an arm out around his waist, pulled him back to her and capturing his cock with her mouth.  Clearly not her first time performing such a manoeuvre.  A long deep breath marked steven's response to the sudden warm wet mouth that ensconced his cock, with Mistress' hand caressing his ass cheeks. 

With a small pop she let him back out of her mouth.  "I'm very impressed with you so far, little stevie," Mistress confided, licking her lips, before she slipped her mouth back over his young hard cock, giving him several long slow strokes with her mouth before popping her lips off him again.  "And I know your parents are very pleased too, with both you and your sister for how open minded you have both been with the tasks your Master and I have set you."

The teenager tried to concentrate on what Mistress Erin was telling him, but his mind was rather distracted by the throbbing he was feeling in his cock, which was standing out tall in front of him.  The mention of his parents reminded him that they were sitting there watching this lady sucking him at their dinner table. Somewhere in his mind steven also pondered whether Mistress was stalling, granting Master time in the other room with his sister.  The thought however was soon lost.

Once more Mistress took him into her mouth, inching her lips down his shaft til he had fully disappeared inside.  Her hands pulled on his cheeks, making him feel the plug that was still inside his ass shift and wiggle.  The slave wanted to put his hands on his Mistress' head, but thought better of it, settling instead for a simple long moan, before Mistress once more let his cock slip out of her mouth audibly.  "Mmm, we should go see what Master is up to," Mistress pondered aloud with a grin.  "slaves," Mistress addressed the older couple.  "Clear the table, then come to the living room."

*

As steven walked into the living room behind Mistress, he came to a halt as he saw his naked sister straddling Master's naked lap on the chair, slowly lifting herself up and down, her body trembling slightly as she moved.  Mistress purred as she watched them, before moving closer to the oldest and youngest pairing as Master Nathan's hands guided his slave's motions via his hold on her tight little ass.  "That's it, slave, nice and slow," he instructed.  "Mmm, you are making my cock so hard, can you feel it?" he asked her.

"Yes, Master," sandy whimpered, clearly feeling intensely strong sensations as she moved. 

"Oh god, sandy!" her brother whisper-shouted at the vision before him. 

Mistress smiled to herself, but quickly rounded on the male teen and gave his ass a spank that instantly left a red hand print on his flesh, making him yelp.  "When a Master is enjoying his slave, you do not interrupt them," she admonished him.  Unlike the spanks that Master had administered earlier that day, that had warmed his flesh slowly and evenly, Mistress' single blow was clearly intended as a punishment, making the young man acutely aware of his transgression.

"Kneel," Mistress added firmly, and was pleased as the slave got down on his knees back in front of the chair.  From this new angle, steven could see between his sister's legs as she rode up and down on Master's lap. 

"Are you still wet enough, slave?" Master asked sandy, holding her still for a moment.

The young slave rested her head for a moment on Master's shoulder.  "Yes, i think so, Master," came her reply.

Master resumed guiding the girl slowly up and down, kissing her lips and occasionally nibbling her pert breasts and hard nipples, adding to her moans.  After a few more strokes, Master picked up a bottle of lube from next to the chair, and steven watched as he tipped the bottle and drizzled it between their bodies, before putting it down and resuming guiding his sister's movement.

When slaves aaron and maryanne came into the living room to join everyone else, they too froze, and slave aaron quickly reached to embrace his wife's hand as they saw sandy chest to chest with Master, moving slowly up and down, his hands cupping her ass cheeks.  Turning his gaze to his parents, slave steven saw his dad bite his lip to stop himself from doing exactly what he had just been punished for doing.  Mistress quickly ushered the parents next to steven, and all three knelt watching the intimate couple.

"Does that feel good, slave sandy?" Master asked the 18 year old, his attention fully on the young inexperienced woman, however also very aware of their audience. 

"Yes, Master, the lube makes it feel so slippery," sandy managed to reply, also aware that people were now watching her.

Just as the married couple pondered how fast Master appeared to have taken their daughter's virginity and impaled her on his cock, Master chuckled to himself.  "Will we tell the other slaves our secret, sandy?" he asked her.

"Okay, Master," sandy replied, still holding him tightly.

"Am I inside your sweet horny pussy, slave girl?" Master continued.

"No, Master. You're not inside me.  i'm rubbing my pussy up and down your cock," sandy stifled a giggle and a moan in unison as the sensations of feeling Master's big thick cock sliding over her lubricated clit made her shiver again.

Still kneeling in front of the chair, slave aaron gave his wife's hand a squeeze.

"Do you like sliding your pussy along Master's cock, slave?" Mistress asked sandy.

"Yes Mistress, it feels really good, and..."  she smiled a little shyly.  "It seems to make Master happy, too."

"Too right you do, young lady," Master smiled and taking hold of his cock, slapped it against sandy's clit several times, making her shudder again.

Master produced a small towel and after helping sandy to stand, gave her pussy a quick wipe over, before also wiping the excess lube from himself.  Mistress corralled the twin so she was kneeling next to her brother and their parents.

"Tell me slave, did you enjoy sitting with us at the table for lunch?" Master now asked aaron.

"Yes, Master," came his automatic response.

"And did you enjoy your son's tongue and mouth as you ate?"

Again slave aaron agreed, though with a flushed face as he remembered the feel of his son's tongue lapping at his caged cock.

"If lunch had lasted longer, would you have orgasmed, slave?" Master asked a new question, that made his slave actually pause to consider the answer.

"Possibly, Master..." came his unsure answer.

Master paused, casting his eyes over his slaves, before returning his attention to slave aaron.

"your daughter believes you should have your cage removed," Master posited.  Unsure if the question was rhetorical, aaron kept quiet.  "Well slave, would you like your cage removed, so you can use your penis again?"

The slave, who had spent almost a year in chastity, hesitated.  "I-If you wished, Master."

Master turned to the slave's daughter. "Do you still think his cage should be removed, sandy?"

"It's only fair, isn't it, Master?"

Master Nathan answered by slipping the key off his neck again, and handing it to sandy.  "Okay."  He turned to aaron.  "Lay down on the rug there, little one, and sandy, you can remove his cage; see if you remember how."

The lesson in cage removal was fresh in sandy's mind from before lunch, and she soon had her father's cock released from the metal cage after again struggling a little with his testes, not wanting to hurt him, and knowing how sensitive they can be.

"Now sandy, as you are so concerned about your father - why don't you use his cock to practice some more oral skills.  It will be a lot easier with his cock, as he's a lot smaller than me."

The order sounded completely matter of fact, and yet despite the sexual acts she had already committed that day, including giving her dad's caged cock a little lick before lunch, it suddenly felt insurmountable to conceive that she could give her father full on oral sex.

Despite the turmoil in her mind, or perhaps just to buy herself time, she slowly moved in between her father's legs on the rug.  Right in front of her face, sandy could still see the lines left behind on her father's penis from the cock cage.  Also evident was the precum starting to trickle from his cockhead as he felt her breath on him.  Was his princess really going to suck his cock?

sandy put her hand on her father's cock again. It felt warm.  she had already done that whilst removing his cage.  It wasn't so bad, right?  Trying to remember to breath, she thought back to sucking Master's cock.  A near stranger, with her parents and brother watching.  And she had done that without too much hesitation.  Was sucking her father's cock really that different? 

Still stalling, sandy wiggled her ass a little, as if finding a comfortable spot between her father's parted legs. The hand that touched her pussy surprised her, and she didn't dare to look back to see whose it was. All that sandy knew was that the purpose of the hand, little doubt instructed by Master, was to make her feel hornier and encourage her to comply with her task.

"Do you want me to make dad cum?" sandy asked of Master without looking away from her father's cock.

"Why don't you just start and I'll tell you when to stop," Master answered.

With a sudden jerk of her fingers sandy started to stroke her father's cock, then paused again.  Was this really something she should be doing?  Was this request from this stranger completely absurd?  Did the occasional fantasy of being with her dad make this okay?  The taste of her mother's pussy was still on her face - was that any better?  Was wanting her dad to feel as much pleasure as her mom under their new perverted arrangement with this older couple enough reason for her to commit incest? 

Light a lightning bolt sandy leapt up.  "i can't do this!" she cried, and ran from the room.

Everyone was taken aback by her rapid departure, though it didn't take long for maryanne to jump to her feet.  Master put a hand on her shoulder.  "It's alright, maryanne. I'll look after her.  Stay here.  little one, you come with me."

*

In her room, sandy had pulled a pair of panties on, and had wrapped a blanket around herself, laying on her bed.  There was no pause when the knock came on the door to when the door opened, and Master walked in with aaron close behind.  Slowly Master crossed the room and knelt by the bed.  Standing back, aaron stared at his daughter, who moments earlier was inches from sucking his cock, and now was curled up on her bed. 

Reaching out his hand, Master Nathan wiped the tears from sandy's face.  "Have you ever read the bible, sandy?"

Without a word, sandy just raised her eyebrows quizzically. 

"I have.  It's an interesting story - both the New and Old Testaments.  Do you know what I find funny about the bible, sandy?"

Slowly the teen shook her head from her bed.

"It's all the contradictions. Right from the start -- Genesis -- it says man and woman were created together, after the animals. Then, the very next chapter, it says man came first, then animals, and then woman.   In Leviticus, incest is banned.  And yet, other parts of the bible are littered with incestuous relationships that have God's blessing.  How can they both be true?"

Master paused, hoping sandy was understanding his words.

"The church has always sought to expand its number, because the more parishioners, the more money in their coffers.  But they need to control those people so they keep coming back.  If they could make the people feel guilty, and then offer them atonement for their sins, they'd keep coming back, and keep forking over their money.  Even poor people can enjoy sex though, but - what if the church controlled sex.  Now they've really got everyone under their thumb."  Master tried to explain.