My Mom is a Slut Ch. 11

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkride
darkride
257 Followers

"Adam and Eve," sandy whispered.

"Hmm?"

"Their kids... must have had sex together..." sandy continued quietly.

"That's right, sandy.  Adam and Eve's kids, and, probably Adam and Eve with their kids, too."

Master put a hand on sandy's.

"All of your life you have grown up in a Christian-dominant country, with Christian-dominant morals.  Many of those morals are great tenets to live by.  Don't steal, don't kill, honor your parents.  But some were only ever created to manipulate the masses." 

When he could see that sandy was listening, Master pursued another tack.  "This house has 3 bedrooms, and 2 bathrooms.  Two hundred years ago, you would have had 1 bedroom that everyone slept in together, on the same bed, and no private toilet.  Back then, your parents would have had sex right in front of you and steven.  Do you think there was never some curiosity inspired in the bedrooms back then?"

Clearly sandy was trying to process what Master was telling her.

"But... he's my dad."

"And you love him very much, don't you, sandy."

"Yes, i do." 

"I could tell when we were having dinner on Friday night, and you were looking at him when you learned he had sucked cock in college.  The idea was hard for you to accept, wasn't it.  Even though you know there's nothing wrong with men enjoying sex together.  But you love your dad, and you wanted to be accepting of him.  And you have constantly pointed out how unfair it is that your mom gets to be the naughty slut, but not your dad."

From the doorway, aaron fidgeted, listening.

"I haven't left your father out at all.  I make sure my slaves are well looked after and enjoy themselves," Master advised sandy.

The young woman did not respond.


"I'm not here to force you to do anything you don't want to do, sandy."

*

In the living room Mistress was sitting on the sofa with slave maryanne cuddled up against her, and slave steven on the floor beside them.  They were talking in quiet tones but stopped the moment they saw the trio returning together.

Immediately slave maryanne went to stand, but Mistress Erin put her arm out to stop her.  Master Nathan allayed Mistress Erin's concern, and let the mother hug her daughter. 

"Are you okay?" she whispered to sandy.

"Yes, mom.  i'm fine; seriously.  i just freaked a lil bit, but i'm good now," sandy reassured her mother.

Master Nathan walked over and ran his hand over steven's cheek.  "I know you were worried about your sister, too.  Do you need a moment with her?"

"No, as long as she says she is okay," steven responded, giving his sister a smile.

Master stood at the end of the rug. "Now little one!  Lay back down.  your daughter has a cock to suck."

darkride
darkride
257 Followers