My Mom is a Slut Ch. 11

Story Info
After exploring a cock cage - Look who's under the table!
7.6k words
4.41
13.4k
20

Part 11 of the 12 part series

Updated 03/10/2024
Created 07/10/2023
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
darkride
darkride
258 Followers

[Note from author: Trigger warning - This story contains manipulation.]

Sitting naked on a chair in the living room of his own home, surrounded by his family and two, special, friends, aaron briefly pondered the choices that had led to this moment. 

As he and his wife had driven home from their first encounter with Master Nathan and Mistress Erin, as elated as he had been in the knowledge that his wife maryanne had just experienced the best sexual experience of her life, there was a twinge of disappointment at the back of his mind about the night's events.  Whilst the middle-aged dad had offered his wife to several men before COVID, each of whom had eagerly fucked his wife in front of him in motel rooms whilst he sat and observed their sexual sojourns, when meeting with Master and Mistress for the first time, the father and husband had expected there to be at least some kind of sexual interaction between himself and Mistress Erin.

Mistress Erin's involvement had in fact almost been a sticking point for the couple.  When aaron had first talked to his wife about her having sex with other men, maryanne had worried that what her husband was really after was for him to have sex with other women.  It was only following a lot of convincing that maryanne accepted her husband's genuine desire to see her enjoying sex with another man did not have ulterior motives.  

COVID had brought a long pause to maryanne's sexual encounters with other men, and when things had settled down again and aaron asked the question of whether she wished to 'try it again', maryanne found the strength to tell her husband that what she was most curious to try was being with a "Dom" man.  The search led the married couple to Master Nathan, however the news that he was married, and that his wife would be joining them if they elected to continue, raised a lot of concerns for maryanne.  Learning that Erin was sub to her husband, but would be dominant over both her and aaron did not help either, as she pictured this other woman taking control of her husband and using him as a sex toy for herself.  It surprised aaron therefore when maryanne instead agreed to go ahead with a meet for coffee - "just to see how it all feels with them".

Far from being a simple swap as aaron had half anticipated, a few weeks later when they had their first sexual encounter with the dominant couple the night had centered around not only his wife's submission to Master, but also his own.  Witnessing how excited his wife had been in the build up to the meeting, and her contented sated smile after the meet, aaron knew that a second visit was guaranteed, and opted not to mention his concern even though by the time they had left the motel, he had not enjoyed even one single orgasm.  On their second encounter, the control over maryanne had continued, and the bisexual nature of both Master and Mistress very much pressed to the fore as aaron found himself sucking the second cock of his life.  Not just cleaning it after Nathan had fucked his wife, Master had guided aaron into giving him a full blowjob.  The night did however leave aaron excited as Mistress had administered enemas to the pair, before plugging their asses.  Feeling another woman's intimate touch on his body for the first time gave aaron somewhat of a taste of the pleasures that his wife had been enjoying, even more so when Mistress Erin had caressed his cock whilst playing with the plug, though being very careful not to let him cum.

On this second meeting, as he had watched Master fucking his wife, Erin had allowed aaron to lick her pussy.  Mistress had smiled at the shy husband as he cautiously glanced toward his wife first, as she lay on her back with Master fully impaled inside her.  The hesitancy was anticipated by the dominant couple, well aware of maryanne's concerns about seeing her husband 'cheat' on her, even though she herself was 'cheating' on him.  "Tell him," Master had commanded.  "Tell him to eat my wife, his new Mistress."  Hearing his wife repeat the command, telling him to lick another woman's pussy, made aaron's cock leak on the motel floor as he buried his face in Erin's excited sex, and felt her hands eagerly gripping his head to guide him.

For some time aaron became lost in the world of Erin's pussy as he explored only the second vagina of his life, finding himself using various parts of his face to pleasure the older woman as she continued to guide him where she wanted him, including at times down to her ass as she lifted her legs higher and tilted her hips for him to have better access.  Tonguing an ass was not something aaron had ever anticipated doing, but in that moment, he didn't hesitate for a second.  When Mistress started shaking the married man knew he was performing his task well, but the explosive ejaculating orgasm that followed caught him by surprise.  Mistress Erin quickly pulled the submissive married man up to her and kissed him hard on his lips, tasting herself on his face, before turning him on his side to watch the other bed.

In the entirety of their marriage aaron's wife had only once let him try to put his penis in her ass.  The attempt had lasted just a few minutes before she stopped him with a resounding nope!  They eventually settled on a single finger, slipping inside during oral sex as being the limit to maryanne's anal aspirations.  And yet in that moment, on only their second meeting with this older couple, aaron quickly realised that his wife was taking Master's cock in her ass.  And whilst her face was not one of pure bliss, nor was she crying out in pain as she had done with his small cock.  Instead the whimpers coming from her mouth were clearly not too distant from the sounds she had been making taking Master's cock in her pussy the first time, when he had stretched her inexperienced flesh around his cock.

As he continued watching, Mistress Erin's lips found his ear.  "Sorry you missed the start of the show," she had whispered to him as he lay there being spooned by the woman on the second bed in the motel room, mesmerized by the action in the larger bed.  "I think your wife just learned that bigger cocks are better for asses as well as cunts..." Mistress continued her whisper.  Her fingers started teasing the plug in aaron's ass as they watched.  The lube inside his rectum helped the plug to slip and slide at her direction, and as the plug rubbed on his prostate, his cock had dribbled on the bed.  It was a humbling experience watching this older man in such total control of his wife, and in such a fast fashion.  When Mistress had cooed in his ear, asking him if he wanted to cum, he could barely control the words coming from his mouth.  Had he really just agreed to suck Master's cock again - when he was finished fucking his wife's ass?  It seemed it very much wasn't just maryanne that was being controlled by this couple.

But, it was the third meeting that had totally changed everything.  Three motel encounters over as many months with the older, very much normal looking couple, and aaron's relationship with his wife was changed forever.  The enema and plug had almost felt normal.  Seeing his wife fucked by the older man's bigger, thicker cock by then seemed natural, if still very erotic.  But on that occasion when he dove face first into Mistress Erin's pussy, it wasn't maryanne's ass that was de-plugged, and then refilled with living flesh.  It had been aaron's plug that was popped out, and his virgin ass that accepted Master's cock, as his wife watched every moment.  The submissive husband had felt ashamed that his wife had struggled far less in taking Master's cock in her ass than he had, even though Master was clearly taking his time with the new-to-cock orifice. 

When maryanne had told him that she wanted to try a dominant guy, this was not what aaron had pictured, however as he half lay, half knelt on the bed, with his face still pressed to Erin's wet horny pussy, and a 50-something year old cock now deep in his ass, aaron had known there was no going back.  Mistress Erin's inquisition of his wife as she watched her husband accepting his first cock in his ass made sure aaron knew that maryanne's eyes were firmly on the coupling, much as he had stared at Master fucking her ass during the previous encounter.

After a long and mostly gentle deflowering by Master, aaron had laid with Master spooning him after experiencing an orgasm the likes of which he had never known.  Afraid of opening his eyes and seeing maryanne's reaction to this change in their relationship, aaron hadn't seen Mistress Erin retrieving the small package from their overnight bag, but he felt the cool metal as she began securing his cock in his first cock cage.  Here you go, little one slave," Master had spoken softly as he watched his wife at work.   It was only when aaron finally opened his eyes that he saw the cage over his cock.  By the time he processed what was happening, the expert had locked the cock cage firmly into place, and produced a padlock.  The cries of protest fell on deaf ears as Master smiled warmly at maryanne.  "Don't think of it as something stopping you from having sex," Master had said to them both.  "Think of it as something freeing you both from the roles you felt you had to fulfil."

Prior to that night, arriving home after a cuckold encounter had always filled aaron with excitement, as he had grown to love the intimacy and sensations of having sex with maryanne knowing she had just had another man inside her - even if it wasn't genuine "sloppy seconds" as they had never trusted the other men enough to go bareback.  After the first two visits with Nathan and Erin however, aaron had experienced just how smooth and velvety it felt to slide his cock inside his wife's cum-filled pussy, as Master had insisted that they share blood test results rather than use condoms.  Arriving home with his ass stretched and sore, and his cock in a cage had initially left him feeling confused and embarrassed.  Master had spoken with maryanne about this likely response however, and first with one finger, and then two, she reminded her husband of the fact that his ass was full of Master's creamy cum, and that there were clearly other sources of intimacy the couple could enjoy post meeting with Master and Mistress.  The loving wife was not at all experienced at fingering an ass, and struggling to hide the "ick factor" she was feeling playing with her husband's ass, but did her best to remind her husband how good it had felt when Master had made the man cum, telling him how much she loved him, and how much she loved that they had met Master and Mistress, and were now fully sharing the experience, together. 

Close to a year later, slave aaron was now sitting on the chair formerly occupied by Master Nathan, still completely naked except for his leather collar around his neck, and his metal cock cage.  It was not the same one that Mistress had placed on his cock all those months ago, but since that day his penis had always been caged except for a once-per-week shower to ensure he kept clean, and several visits to a beauty spa that Master took the couple to for waxing and other pampering.  The father wasn't sure what was worse - the recap of how he had become caged that he had just had to tell his two kids, with additional details thrown in by his wife and owners, or the fact that his daughter was about to remove his cock cage under the direction of Master Nathan.  Handling his own son's penis earlier in the day to remove his pubic hair had been a big shock.  Touching his own daughter's pussy as she had licked Mistress at least appeared to have gone unnoticed.  But now, to have his princess touching his cock? 

Master Nathan guided sandy's fingers as she twisted the key in the lock of her father's cage.  "Keep your eyes open, little one," Master's voice warned aaron, as he tried not to think about what was happening.  "Isn't she doing well, little cucky?" Master added, as sandy unsheathed her father's cock from the bulk of the cage.  "Now you have to slip each of your dad's balls out of the ring, one at a time," he coached.  With the cage part removed, aaron's cock immediately began to dance around in its new found freedom, almost brushing against his daughter's face as it quickly grew, whilst she concentrated on her task.  Where this was leading to was something sandy was trying not to consider, but removing the cage from her father's cock at least felt like the right thing to do for him.

As she essentially fondled her father's testes, the teenage daughter did her best to remind herself that whilst aaron was her father, he was also a man, and at that moment his reaction to her hands on his intimate areas was one of a man feeling a woman's hands on his penis - a man who had not enjoyed such touch as best as she knew for many, many months.  At least, that's what she kept telling herself as her father's penis bounced around in her face, as she struggled to free her father's testicles, worried about hurting him.  Glancing over at his wife, aaron gave maryanne an embarrassed shrug of his shoulders, hoping that no one else was thinking poorly of him for instantly becoming hard whilst his daughter touched his cock.  The submissive man's concerns were far from slave maryanne's mind however, as the woman was still reeling from the fact she had just orgasmed on her own son's face.

Finally slave aaron's cock was free, and fully erect. 

"See, there is no lasting damage from the cage.  your father can still get stiff, and can still orgasm - if I so decide."

"But, you haven't let him have an orgasm - you know, naturally - since you put the cage on him?" sandy queried.

"That's correct, sandy.  At least, that's what my slaves tell me.  your mother does have her own key of course for letting him wash.  But she assures me she has not let him be a naughty slave."

Still sitting on the chair, with his cock fully erect, aaron felt his daughter's gaze on his cock.  It was a position not too dissimilar from earlier that morning when sandy had tasted Master's much bigger cock for the first time.  The juxtaposition between the two men couldn't be more obvious, the father thought, with his smooth hairless cock looking very boyish in comparison to Master's hairy, thick, well endowed cock.  The comparison reminded slave aaron of the difference between his wife's enjoyment of his cock inside her pussy, and that of Master's cock.  Despite having been in chastity for 9 months, aaron felt a sudden pang in his chest, an urge to be re-caged. 

"Now young sandy..." Master began, "is it time for you father to enjoy a 'natural' orgasm, or - perhaps its just time we have lunch?"

For a long moment sandy continued to stare at her father's cock, before blushing and lowering her face.  "Let's have lunch, Master," she said in a resigned whisper, slowly shuffling back from the chair.  The teen wasn't sure exactly what Master had been implying by his suggestion, but despite her fierce concern for fairness and justice, the idea that Master now wanted her to help her father experience an orgasm, much as she had just seen her brother pleasuring their mother, caused the young woman's stomach to knot.

"Very well, but - you're forgetting something, sandy," the older man put a hand on the teen's shoulder.  "We can't leave that cock free now, can we?  I think your father is already stressing about being out of his cage for too long.  But - how can we get the cage back on now he's so hard?" Nathan queried.

Staring back at her dad's penis, sandy's brow furrowed.  The first thought that crossed her mind was to do what Master had said - to make him orgasm - as that would surely make him go soft. 

Without needing to ask, Mistress Erin handed Master Nathan a bowl with a small towel over it.  A shiver ran down slave aaron's back as he saw the objects.  "Oh, i see!" gasped his daughter.

Again Master guided sandy, taking the cold-pack from the bowl.  It lived in their freezer for years, and was sometimes used for when they had a headache to cool their forehead or neck, or even for sore muscles.  But now sandy took the flexible icy cold pack and wrapped it around her father's cock, watching him wince as the temperature difference immediately started to deflate his erection.  "Be sure to move it around a little to help avoid giving him any ice burns," Master instructed, til his slave's cock was completely soft and shrivelled.  Slipping the metal ring back over her father's testicles was just as hard as getting them out, and Master taught her to ensure that nothing was getting in the way when securing the cage to the ring.  Lastly the padlock was re-attached and locked into place.

A strange sense of pride flooded sandy as she looked at her handiwork, and saw that despite the cold, her father's cock had dribbled a little precum as she had secured it back in the cage. 

The leakage wasn't lost on Master, either.  "your father may have been caged for a long time, but he still receives pleasure when I instruct it.  slave sandy - I want you to lick that precum, just that drop there," he commanded softly. Everyone in the room silently watched on to see what she would do.

Even though it had been such a short space of time, the idea of not doing what Master asked seemed wrong, but - licking her dad's precum also seemed wrong.  Without allowing herself any further time for debate, sandy put a finger on top of her father's caged penis to guide it, and ran her tongue over the tip of the cage, capturing the ball of precum sitting atop his penis and making her father whimper in pleasure.  Closing her lips, her tongue momentarily hung motionless inside her mouth before hesitantly swirling around, the small drop of fluid coating her tongue and taste buds.  she had done it, she had tasted her father's precum, and made him whimper in pleasure, too.

"Time for lunch!", Master decreed.

*

"I think things are progressing very well, don't you agree, slave maryanne?" Master Nathan asked his slave as she prepared a salad in the kitchen with her husband frying some bacon. 

The mornings events flashed through the woman's mind; her son licking her pussy, both of her children sucking Master's cock and being given enemas and their rear ends plugged, and of course the day before when her daughter had been tied to the bed and teased by Master til she orgasmed in her panties before their eyes.  "Yes, Master," was all she could think to reply.

Sensing the hesitation, Master said "Speak your mind, slave."

Halting the salad production, maryanne turned her gaze to Master and Mistress.  "i am glad that everyone is having fun, Master.  i was very nervous when you said you wanted to meet them, but, the twins seem to be accepting your training."

"They are both amazing, I think, Master."  Erin gave her husband a smile.  "I was a little worried at first, too, and I still suspect sandy has done more sexually than she is letting on, but they obviously are enjoying the experience so far.  Perhaps a little hesitant, but that's just their Christian upbringing making them feel guilty."

The twins' parents listened to their Master and Mistress from the kitchen, bashfully continuing their duties.

"Swap," Master Nathan ordered in a loud voice.

Kneeling under the table with her brother, sandy couldn't help but be reminded of when she and steven were younger, and would drape a sheet over the table to turn it into a fort.  There was nothing childish however in what the two of them were doing under the table now.  Behind her, steven once again had Master's cock in his mouth as he knelt before their Master, and sandy herself once more had her face between Mistress' legs, licking her pussy.  The only instruction Master had offered the twins was that this was not intended to make the receiver achieve an orgasm, it was just to be a pleasant way to enjoy their meal.   Hearing the conversation above their heads as if they were not in the room felt surreal, as the senior adults occasionally slipped a hand under the table to offer non-verbal direction to the twins' oral ministrations.

darkride
darkride
258 Followers