My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 02

Story Info
Sons friend fucks mom and makes a bet with her.
3.4k words
4.12
45.7k
50

Part 2 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,032 Followers

When Andy got home later that day, his mom Jessica was frantically running down the hallway. She looked dressed up for something. Jessica slips into her shoes and at the last moment registers Andy standing in front of her.

"Oh sorry sweetie," she said smacking the side of her head slightly, "uh didn't notice you standing there."

She lets out a nervous chuckle.

"Are you going somewhere mom?" Andy asked.

"Yes going something," she said, "umm a friend of mine asked me out for drinks today."

Andy raises an eyebrow at her.

"Didn't know you had friends mom," he said, "but okay that's cool."

"It was sorta...last minute," she said, "so I"ll probably won't be home for a few hours."

Jessica then grabs her car keys and opens the front door.

"I left some money on the counter by the way," she added, "so order takeout or something."

She then blows an air kiss to Andy before shutting the door.

Andy then heard her get into her car and pull out of the driveway.

His mom had friends?

A smile spreads across his face. It was sweet that she did. He then takes out his phone and texts George.

"Hey man want to come over and hang for a few hours? Mom left to go have drinks with a friend she has."

He then sent the text and waited for a response.

His phone blipped a few seconds later.

George: "Yeah sorry bro I got plans for this evening. Gonna get lucky!"

Andy: "Well shit okay then. Send a pic of her so I know you ain't bullshiting like last time."

George: "Will do man, will do. Seeya!"

Andy then pockets his phone and sits down on the couch and sighs.

--------------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile a short while later, Jessica pulls into the parking lot of the motel George mentioned. She then spots him on the curb not too far from where she parked. Her heart hammering in her chest. Was she really going to let an eighteen year old kid fuck her?

She then gets out of the car and makes her way over to him. Trying to calm.her rather shaky nerves. He turns his head and smiles.

"Ah you made it!" he said, "you ready to check in?"

That gave her a shock. He expected her to pay SHE was going to pay for the room they woud use?

"W-Why do I have to?" she said.

"Because the owner won't let me," he said.

She pinches the bridge of her slender nose and shakes her head. Then sighs

"Fiiine," she said, "come on."

George then follows behind her as they enter the main office. Sitting behind the desk was a rather lanky older man. He appeared to be reading a magazine when they approached.

"Excuse me," Jessica said.

The guy drops the magazine and looks at her. A lite cigarette hanging from his mouth.

"Can I help you? he asks gruffy.

"One room please," she said and hands him her credit card.

He returns her credit card to her and points to a sign behind him.

"No credit or debit cards allowed," he said, "cash only and upfront too."

Jessica then takes out her purse.

"How much for...one night?" she asks.

The guy looks directly at George and then right back at Jessica.

"Fifty bucks," he said.

Jessica then fishes through her purse and pulls out a crisp fifty dollar bill and hands it to him. The guy quickly snatches it and slides over a key from the key rack.

"Here we are Room 69...heh 69," he said and chuckles at his own dirty joke.

Jessica takes the key from him and turns to leave.

"Have fun!" the man calls out to her.

Jessica and George then left the office and walked down the walkway to get to their motel room. When they got to the door, Jessica unlocks it and enters. George followed afterwards and shuts the door behind them.

"Now how about we get ready huh?" he suggests.

Jessica nods and heads the bathroom nervously. Once the door shuts behind her, she stares at her reflection.

"You can do this!" she told herself. "It's just the one time and that's it!"

Jessica then takes a0 deep breath and starts undressing. Once she was in her underwear, she then grabs a bathrobe from the towel rack and opens the door.

George was already naked and sitting on the bed's edge. His 10inch cock already hard and throbbing.

"Let's see what you got under that robe Ms. Jessica," he said.

She then stood in front of him and opens it up. Showing him the lingerie she was wearing for him. Blush creeped up on her cheeks.

"It looks amazing on you Ms. Jessica," George said.

"Honestly this is too much!" Jessica said, "I'm too old to be wearing something like this."

"T-That's not true at all!" George said, "Honestly you look great!"

That causes her to blush more.

"Please stop saying that!" she scolded him, "Stop trying that flatter me!"

"You remember our promise right?" she said, "We do this once and that's it!"

"Of course," George said, "and in exchange you'll be my girlfriend for tonight."

He gets up and pulls her close to him. Which startles her.

"Ah," she gasps out.

His cock slides between her thighs. Jessica feels how hot it was and began to feel wet.

The next thing she knew, he brings his face close to hers and kisses her. Pulling her chin down slightly to allow his tongue to enter her mouth. Her tongue instinctively starts swirling around his. Like two eels, their tongues coiled around in her mouth.

"I got carried away in the moment and allowed him to kiss me!" she thought, "My son's friend!"

Her hands pulled him closer to her, as her tongue now invades his mouth. Saliva dripping down their chins. Both moaning.

"But I don't dislike it!" she thought, "In fact it seems my body began to get hotter now."

They began to break their kissing after a bit. A strand of saliva bridges out between their untangled tongues and breaks cleanly in half. Both their faces are flushed red.

"You look beautiful Ms. Jessica," George said.

"Please don't call me that!" she said, "Especially after my first kiss in ten years."

"I can't help it," he said and points to his cock that was jutting out between them.

"Seeing you like that made me really hard." he then added.

Jessica sits on her knees and starts tugging his cock.

"Can't believe he's this big!" she told herself, "Way bigger than Andy's...bigger than my late husband's!"

She kisses his tip and then stands up.

"So...how should we do this then?" she asks huskily.

"Well since you're my girlfriend for tonight," George said, "I want you to beg for my cock."

Excuse me...beg?" she said, "You want me to beg for it?"

"If that huge thing enters me..." she thought.

George nods his head.

"I-I..understand," Jessica said meekly.

She then takes off her lingerie and gets on the bed. Then faces him and with one hand spreads her pussy lips open.

"In that case George," she said, "please give me your dick! I need it so badly!"

"I can't believe I'm actually begging for his cock!" she scolds herself.

He then crawls on top of her. His cock aligned with her opening.

"You're amazing," he said.

"P-Please be gentle," she told him, "It has been a long time since I had sex."

"S-Sure," he said.

"My son's friend really is going to fuck me now!" she thought.

She then felt his cock slowly but surely begin to press into her. She closes her eyes. Feeling every inch as he pushed into her.

"H-He's inside me now!" she thought, "His cock is filling me!"

"Ah!" she gasps out loud.

He stops.

"Did I hurt you?" he asks, "Should I pull

out?"

"You're fine," she said.

"Okay," he said.

Jessica then felt his cock push all the way into herand stops. His tip touches the opening to her womb. Her face is full of contentment afterwards.

"My first cock in ten years," she though.

He then began to slowly pull out and then push back in. Her legs wrapped around his waist. Holding him close to her.

"Your pussy feels so amazing and warm!" George grunted, "Does my cock feel good too?"

Jessica lets out a moan. Her big breasts swaying on her chest.

"Yes!" she said, "Your cock feels amazing too George! Fuck me!"

She watches his cock repeatedly ram into her now. His heavy ballsack slapping against her ass.

"My pussy hasn't been used in so long!" she thought, "His cock is now spreading it open and filling it up!"

"Oh fuck!" Jessica moans, "So good!"

"My pussy is being molded to fit his cock fully now!" she thought, "It's being overwritten into his personal pussy!"

"I love you Ms. Jessica!" panted George.

"That's not fair!" she cries out, "Don't say that while you are fucking me!"

Her pussy starts clenching around his cock now.

"My heart and body are quivering right now!" she thought.

He then stops thrusting snd and pulls out. She pants and looks at him.

"Why did you stop?" she asked.

"Want to fuck you from behind now," he said.

"Okay!" she said.

Jessica then turns around on the bed and faces the wall. Her big ass facing him now. George immediately renters her and began picking up his pace. Her breasts now swaying and jiggling like crazy now.

"Your boobs are swaying like crazy now!" he said.

Jessica then felt his hands spreading her cheeks.

"Your ass is so big and fat!" he said, "I love that too!"

"God it feels so good inside you!" he continued.

His movements began to get more blunt and yet also more precise.

"I'm so close!" he said, "So close to cumming!"

"Me too!" Jessica pants out.

"Is it alright if I cum inside?" he asks.

Seeming more eager than when they started, she starts squeezing his cock with her pussy more.

"Yes cum!" she said panting, "You can come inside! It's a safe day!"

George then stops moving and that's when Jessica felt it.

"Ahhh!" he grunts

His cock then starts shooting cum inside her. Pushing into her womb. Filling it up completely with his cum. He then pulls his cock out of her and pants hard.

"Phew," he said, "I came so hard!"

Jessica rolls over onto her back. Her cum filled pussy facing him now. Some of it was slowly oozing out of her.

"Your pussy is overflowing with my cum now!" he said.

"That's so hot!" she breathed out.

Then she smiled at him.

"I just got creampied by my son's friend," she thought, "I...I can't go any further than this."

--------------------------------------------------------

A short while later, Jessica exits the bathroom with a towel on her head. She then began to gather her clothes.

"What you doing?" asked a voice from behind her.

"Just gathering my things George." she said, "Since we are done, I'm going to head home now."

She began to slide into her panties.

"Wait!" George said, "My cock hasn't gone down yet."

Jessica shakes her head in astonishment. His cock was still hard and pulsating. How can he be still hard after the fucking he gave her an hour ago?

"Remember your promise? You are my girlfriend for the ENTIRETY of today. Which means you will stay here with me all night." he said.

He starts advancing towards her. His cock swaying with every step. She blushes intensely.

"At least allow me to send a text to Andy first!" she said.

Jessica then reaches for her phone and pulls up Andy's contact information. Then began sending him a text.

---------------------------------------------------

Jessica: "Hey sweetie I'm sorry to say this, but it looks like I won't be coming home tonight. I'll see you tomorrow!"

Andy stares at the text his mom gave him.

"Seriously Mom?!" Andy sighs.

He then pulls up George's info and sends a text to him.

"So how did it go?" Andy sent, "Show a picture of your girlfriend already!"

He then stares at his phone impatiently.

"He's sure taking his sweet old time," Andy said.

Then a image started downloading onto his phone. When it was fully sent to him, Andy's cock immediately got hard.

"Holy shit!" he said, "She's fucking hot!"

The picture was of a naked woman sitting on a bed and doing the peace sign at the camera. She looked bashful and shy. The top part of her face was blocked out. Maybe George didn't want Andy knowing what she looked like.

"Wait that means he's having sex with her right now!" Andy thought, "Lucky fucker!"

As Andy began to unzipe his fly and took out his cock, he noticed a small mole on her left breast. Just like his mom Jessica. He then began to fervertly stroke his cock as he stared at her tits.

"Send me more pics!" he sent.

"You must be crazy if I will do that," George replied, "but you can make due with this!"

Then another photo was sent to Andy's phone. It was a close up of the woman's shaven pussy. She had her fingers spreading both folds open.

"He must have just came in her." Andy thought, "This is the first pussy I saw. This is what a pussy looks like then."

He then thought of his mom and what her pussy would look like bare. That thought sends his cock into overdriv and he erupts in his hand. Hot watery cum shoots over his fist and lands on the couch.

"I'm so fucked up!" Andy said.

He then sighs and wipes the stain on the couch.

"So fucked up."

-------------------------------------------------

"ARE YOU OUT OF YOUR DAMN MIND?" Jessica said, "Why did you even send those pics to Andy?"

"He just wanted proof about my new girlfriend I told him about," George said, "Two small pictures ain't gonna blow your identity."

He then sneered at her.

"Besides I know you got really excited when I did Ms. Jessica," he added.

"That's it mister," she said.

Jessica then pins him to the bed and mounts him. His cock brushing against her trimmed pubic hair.

"Oh you want to be on top now?" he asked.

"No talking!" she said, "This is your punishment for making me get serious!"

"Why am I acting like this?" she thought.

"Maybe it's because I had sex for the first time in ten years," she told her, "but my body can't seem to get enough of his thick cock!"

"This is what you get for teasing me!" she told him, "Prepare for the consequences!"

Jessica then hold his cock in place, as she starts to press down on it. Letting out moans of passion with very inch. When she finally roaches his base, she lets out a contented sigh afterwards and closes her eyes.

"So big and thick!" she breathed out.

Jessica began moving her hips as she started riding him slowly.

"Amazing," George said, "Your pussy feels amazing!"

He closes his eyes tightly, as if trying not to cum.

"Aww don't cum too soon," she teased, "after all, this is your punishment for making me get serious!"

She continues to slowly ride him. His hands held her hips.

"Mmmm does my pussy feel good?" she said.

"Fuck yeah!" George cries out, "It feels fantastic!"

She then leans over him and presses her breasts into his chest. Both now kissing each other wetly.

"Kissing feels so amazing too!" he added, "Let me fuck your tits again!"

She dismounts him and lays on her side. Her breasts pressing his cock between them.

"You must really like my breasts," she giggled.

"Can't help it!" he said panting, "Feels amazing."

He then gets behind her. She knew what he wanted and immediately got on all fours. Her breasts swaying from each pound from his cock. Her erect nipples brushing against the sheets.

"Oh Ms. Jessica," George moans.

"You're being so rough now!" she panted.

"You haven't seen rough yet!" he growled.

George stands up on the bed and picks her up. Then reinserts his cock into her pussy, as he held her legs wide open.

"You're the same age as my son!" she moaned, "But you're fucking me like this!"

Jessica lets out a loud scream, as she came for the second time. George drops her onto the bed and gets between her thighs. His cock pressing into her lips slowly.

"I love you Ms. Jessica," he said, "If you become my girlfriend, I can make you really happy!"

"R-Really?" she asks.

"Yes!" he said, "You won't be disappointed nor even regret it either!"

"He's so sincere about it," she thought.

"Fine..." she said pulling his face close to hers.

Her legs wrap around his thighs, as her feet brush against his ass. Then interlock over each other.

"Then please your cock," she continued, "to make me yours!"

Jessica lets out a moan when he slides inside her again. Then began to pump his cock in and out of her.

"Leave it to me!" he said happily.

"I never felt like this" she thought, "It feels like we are mating now."

Her breasts sway and bounce on her chest, as George slams his cock repeatedly into her pussy.

"I love you...Ms. Jessica," he pants.

She pulls his face closer to hers and kisses him.

"I love you too," she said afterwards.

A short while later, they both came and collapsed onto each other. Their hands interlocking as they kissed briefly. He then pulls off her and slides his cum coverd cock out of her pussy.

"I creampied you again," he said, "your pussy is filled to the brim with my cum now!"

"I'm so sorry Andy," Jessica thought.

------------------------------------------------------

The next morning, Jessica woke up spooning George intently. Her left arm drapes over his naked chest. She gives a guilty smile. It was amazing to be fucked like that. To feel like a woman again, but it was wrong.

She slowly peeled herself off him ans stands up. Then heads to the bathroom to shower and clean herself up. Once she was cleaned, she toweled off and steps back into the bedroom. George was now getting up groggily and heads to the bathroom to relieve himself. She then heard the heavy stream of urine hiting the toilet for two minutes.

She was halfway dressed when he came out still naked. He then began to slowly get dressed also. Not saying anything until his jeans were zipped up.

"Is it alright if I stayed over during summer break?" he asked pullhis shirt over his head.

"And why's that?" she asked.

"So I can continue to prove to you that I want you as my girlfriend." he said.

She pondered for a few seconds.

"How about this," she said, "we make a bet."

"For what?" he asked.

"Well me of course," she said, "if you can persuade me before summer break ends, then I'll consent to being your girlfriend."

"You mean it?!" he said excitedly, "I will try my hardest."

"But if you fail," she continued, "then you will accept the fact that we will remain friends."

"It's a deal!" he said, "I'll have you wanting to be my woman before summer ends."

They then shook on it and left the motel room. Jessica heads to the front office and hands in her key. Looking nervous as the guy gave her the once over.

"Must have been real nice last night huh miss?" he asks.

"Uhm excuse me?" she said.

"Last night," he repeated, "must have gotten alot of phone calls complaining about the "loud couple"."

"Oh my god," she said, "I'm so sorry."

She hands him a crisp fifty dollar bill.

"You're fine miss," he said pushing it back to her, "Ain't the first time my motel got used as a one night stand fuckfest."

She turns to leave and pockets the fifty.

"Have a great day!" he chuckles.

-----------------------------------------------

Meanwhile Andy was eating cereal, when he heard his mom's car pull into the driveway.

"About fucking time mom," he mutters.

He stands up and heads for the door. Then opens it to confont his mother.

"About time you...showed up." he said.

His mom was standing besides George. She looked nervous.

"Why are they together?" Andy thought, "and why is mom making a strange face?"

"Hey man!" George said grinning at him.

"I ran into George on my way home this morning," Jessica said, "so I gave him a lift."

George's hand was grabbing a big handful of her ass and squeezing it.

"Also he wants to stay here over summer break," she continued, "you don't mind do you?"

"It's fine...right?" she added.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,032 Followers