My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 06

Story Info
The humiliating conclusion.
5.5k words
3.22
23.7k
36

Part 6 of the 8 part series

Updated 11/11/2023
Created 12/24/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,050 Followers

It's been little over a month since Andy's mom Jessica told him about George and her dating. A month since George officially began living at their house.

Andy started giving his mom the silent treatment soon afterwards. Hoping that if she saw him avoiding and not talking to them, that she'd miraculously come to her senses and dump George.

It sadly didn't work. Because Andy realized that his mom didn't care if he approved or not. It was HER LIFE and HER CHOICE to start dating George. They've also been going out a lot too. Leaving Andy notes when he returned home from cram school. They wouldn't return until late. Then Andy would hear the sound of his mom's muffled moans and unashamedly jerk off while listening.

It was a disgusting shameful behavior, but that was the closest he'd ever get to having sex. That is, until he confesses to his mom and they end up together. Then he would actually have sex and lose his virginity.

But Andy knew it was a snowball's chance in hell that his confession would lead to him dating his mom. At best, if his confession wasn't reciprocated, it'll just leave things being awkward between them. At worst, his mom would feel disgusted and shocked he confessed to her.

Both outcomes sucked either way. Andy knew this and still wanted to confess to his mom. But...deep down, he knew that he was a coward. Too afriad to take the chance.

Lately he's been going to the park and sitting in his dad's special place. The solitude was more peaceful than the silence of the empty house. He sighs sadly at the picture of his deceased dad. Taken just a few months before he passed away. Wiping a tear from his eye, Andy then gets up and began walking towards the entryway to the park. Knowing that the house would still be empty by the time he returned.

How wrong he was though, when he began walking home.

--------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile at home, Jessica and George were having passionate sex in the living room. With Jessica on top of George, riding him. Her breasts bouncing in his face, as he pulls her close and sucks on one of her erect nipples. She playfully ruffles his hair.

Both moaning and enjoying the other's company. Jessica more than George that is. Because she loved the feeling of his large and thick cock stretching her pussy out. His tip touching the cervical opening in her uterus. Knowing that he could get her pregnant easily.

Something that she hoped for. Ever since the first time they officially had unprotected sex.

George's hands move to cup her big fat ass and squeezes it. Jessica grabs at her breast and moans loudly. Both of them covered in a thin layer of sweat, Her dark hair damp and clinging to her forehead. She leans forward and plants a long wet kiss on George's lips. Before sitting up straight and continuing to ride him eagerly.

Jessica's only thought in that moment, was hoping Andy would not return until after they were done. She still felt awkward fucking George knowing that Andy could hear them. But that thought stops every time, when George rams his big cock into her and she began clinging to him. Moaning his name as he fucked her brains out.

She missed having sex like that and was happy that George could give it to her whenever she wanted.

Which...happened to be mostly every day. She couldn't get enough of his thick cock. Regardless if Andy was home or not. She HAD to have it.

--------------------------------------

A short while later, Andy made to his house and found that his mom's car was still parked in the driveway. Which meant that she was still home. His heart thumps in his chest. He had to tell her. Even though she was dating George, Andy had yet to confess his feelings to her.

He hoped he could persuade her into dating him instead. Andy then takes a deep breath and grabs the door handle. Calling out a "I'm back!" when the door swung open.

Silence was the only answer he got back in return. He then stepped inside and closed the front door behind him.

He then took off his shoes and walked into the hallway. Noticing that the living room door was shut, he thought that maybe she was in there. As he neared the door, he could faintly hear sounds coming from the other side.

"They're probably just watching tv," Andy thought, "that's why they probably couldn't hear me."

He then grabs the doorknob and begins to turn it.

As the door opened, a humid breeze greets him and stung his eyes a bit. When he opened them, his mom sat on the couch next to George. Both looked red-faced and sweaty.

"You're home early sweetie," Jessica said with a nervous chuckle.

Andy didn't respond, but instead noticed something in his mom's hand. Something she tried to hide between her fingers. It was bulging at the tip. Andy knew exactly what it was and immediately ran upstairs to his room. Slamming the door behind him.

"Do you think he knew?" Jessica asked George afterwards.

She then pours George's cum from the condom into her mouth and swallows. Licking her lips greedily afterwards. He places a hand on her thigh.

"Want to go for round two?" George asked.

Jessica blushes. That was another thing she liked about George. His stamina was next to god-level and he was frankly wore her out.

Not that she didn't mind being worn out from hard and hot sex with him.

"Later hun," she answers huskily, "I need to take a shower and also check on Andy."

"Why do you need to check on Andy?" George asked, "L

She turns to leave the living room. George grabs the remote and turns on the tv. Flipping through the channels, as he tried to find something to watch.

Jessica thought about dragging George upstairs with her and taking a shower together, but decided against it. Knowing he would always find a way to fuck her again.

He ALWAYS did.

She was his. Both in body and heart. Just as he was hers.

Jessica then thought about getting a tattoo. Something...personal and private. Their initials maybe? She had to think on it some more. It was a big step after admitting that she was his.

She proceeded to head upstairs.

------------------------------------

Andy heard footsteps outside his room as he sat at his desk masturbating. Staring at a picture of his mom that George sent him previously. The one of her completely naked and spreading her cum filled pussy open for the camera.

He spurts a few ropes on his phone's screen and slump backwards in his chair.

"I truly am pathetic," Andy thought, "utterly and completely."

He then wipes his screen clean and places it face front on his desk.

---------------------------------------------------

Jessica made it upstairs and into her bedroom. Then began stripping. Once she was naked again, she tossed her sweaty clothes into her hamper and stepped into her private bathroom. She then turned on the shower ad waited for the water to turn warm. Once the room began to get misty, she stepped in and began soaping her body up. Her hand briskly trails over her sensitive lips as she gently rubbed soap between her legs.

She chuckles.

George could be gentle when he wanted to be, but he could also be just as rough. Leaving her sore and achy for the rest of the day.

She places a palm on her stomach. Remembering the night over a month ago, when George fucked her raw. Planting his seed deep in her. Giving her another chance of motherhood. Something she desired after submitting to him.

It was still too early to tell, but what if she was? The thought excited her.

She then gets out and begins to towel herself off. Then walks naked back into her bedroom and heads towards her closet. Picking out a simple outfit and began to get dressed.

--------------------------------------

There was a knock on Andy's door about a half-hour later. He paused his game and took off his headphones.

"Yes?" he called out.

"It's me," came his mom's voice, "may I come in?"

Andy sighed.

"You may," he answered and sat on his bed.

His mom came in a few seconds later. Wearing a sleeveless blouse over tight blue jeans. He gulps and watches her sit down at his desk.

There was an awkward silence between the pair. Neither person finding the right words to say. Andy was the first to speak up. His heart hammering in his chest.

"Look there's something I need to tell you," he began to say.

"Which is?" Jessica enquired.

"What would you say if I told you that I loved you?" he asked.

Jessica paused to think of an answer.

"Well I'd say that I love you too," she answered, "and that I'd always love you."

Andy fidgets with his hands.

"Well what if it was more than that?" Andy stated.

"What?" she asked.

Her eyes then went wide, as Andy got on his knees before her.

"I love you mom," he said, "I want you to be my girlfriend."

It was hard to describe what feeling Jessica showed on her face. But it was a mixture of shock and pure disgust. She gets up and walks towards the bedroom door. Andy still on his knees.

"I'm going to pretend that this conversation never happened and you better do the same." she said flatly.

"What's wrong with what I said?" Andy asked.

She turned around on a dime and stared at Andy.

"EVERYTHING." She said, "Don't you know how disgusting that is? You're my son Andy!"

She then shakes her head and sighs.

"I'm heading back downstairs." she said.

Jessica then exits Andy's room.

"Well that was awful," Andy told himself, "mom must hate me now."

---------------------------------------------------

Andy came downstairs when his stomach started growling. His mom and George were already at the table eating. Upon spotting Andy, Jessica points to a plate between the two.

"Sit," she said, "We need to talk."

Andy reluctantly sits down at the table.

"What made you think that it was okay to confess to me like that?" Jessica said calmly.

"If this is how it comes out," Andy thought, "then let it all come out."

"Well?" Jessica said her voice getting impatient.

"I've...I've always held a candle for you mom," Andy said, "Yes I know it's inappropriate, but so what?"

"Don't you realize how disgusting that is?" Jessica said, "You can't say stuff like that!"

"George did!" Andy retorted, "Why could he confess to you and I can't?"

"This isn't about him!" Jessica said, "This is about you and what you said."

"No this is going to be about him!" Andy said slamming his palms against the table, "Why could he confess to you and I couldn't?"

"Tell me something Andy." George said, "Do you hate the idea that we're a couple? That I'm dating your mom?"

"Of course I do!" Andy said.

Jessica sighs and rubs her temples.

"I'm too upset to even talk to you right now," Jessica said, "just...go to your room."

Andy knew he said something wrong. He opens his mouth to back pedal what he said, only for George to cut him off.

"I'd advise you listen to your mother and go upstairs to your room," George said in a somewhat stern tone.

George's tone, sounded like what Andy's father would say when he did something wrong. It made Andy clench his fists and glare at George.

"How dare you speak to me like that!" Andy snarled, "Stop trying to replace my dad!"

"How dare YOU talk to him like that Andy!" Jessica retorted, "He's not trying to do anything. So stop being dramatic and just go to your room!"

Andy gets up and walks away in a bit of a huff. Stomping upstairs as he went to his room. Once the sound of his door closing, did Jessica sigh and cradle her head in her hands.

"I never raised him to be this disrespectful," Jessica said, "never!"

She then turns to George.

"Thanks for trying to stand for me," she said smiling, "it's nice knowing someone has your back."

He kisses her hand.

"Anytime," he said, "Andy just needs some time to...adjust."

George places his hand over hers.

"Want to leave for a bit?" he then asked.

Jessica nods and plants a kiss on his lips. Then stands up and walks towards the front door. George followed afterwards. A smirk on his face.

"Where should we go to this time?" Jessica asked, "The motel again?"

"My house," he said.

Jessica smiles as they exit her house and get in her car. She's never been to George's house before. Well not inside actually. This would be her first time.

---------------------------------------------

Andy stared out his window and watched his mom's car pull out of the driveway.

"Where are they going now?" Andy thought.

His stomach growls and he remembered that he didn't eat anything yet. So he heads back downstairs and enters the kitchen. Then rummages through the fridge and finds some leftovers from the day before.

He then heats it up in the microwave and sits at the table. Eating in silence.

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile a short while later, George was fucking Jessica against his bedroom wall. Their clothes laid scattered on the floor. His thick cock pushes repeatedly into her. Both moaning in the process. Her breasts swaying wildly, as her fat ass ripples with every thrust from his pelvis.

"Yeah you like that don't you Ms. Jessica?" George said.

"YES!" panted Jessica, "Your cock feels amazing!"

"Better than what Andy's would've been?" he taunted smacking her ass.

"Better even!" she said, "I love the way you feel me up!"

Jessica lets out another moan, as George slaps her ass harder. Leaving a very red and visible handprint there.

She then turns her head towards his clock.

"Worried about something?" George asked.

"W-When does your father get home?" she asked.

"Around one in the morning mostly," George said.

"You're worried that he might hear us aren't you?" he then said smirking.

"Well aren't you?" Jessica said.

"Dad's a...hard sleeper." George stated, "Nothing really could wake him up. So don't worry."

He goes back to thrusting hard into her.

"It's still kinda awkward for me to be doing this in your house," Jessica said.

"Would it be better if we did it back in your bedroom?" George asked.

"Where Andy could hear us and most likely interfere?" he added afterwards.

"I still can't believe he confessed to me like that," Jessica said.

"I agree," George said, "but it was to be expected."

Jessica pushes him back onto his bed and mounts him. Then grabs his cock and slides down on it, as she began slowly riding him.

"What do you mean by expected?' Jessica said.

"Well you are hot and it's obvious that Andy holds a flame for you." George explained.

"It's still gross and inappropriate," Jessica retaliated.

"It is what it is babe," George said, "It's your fault for wearing such revealing outfits."

"It's my fault?" Jessica repeated, "How is it my fault?"

"Like I said," George stated, "because you wear such revealing outfits all the time around him."

"T-That's because you told me to wear such outfits!" Jessica whined, "So it's your fault to begin with!"

They both then laugh and continue fucking on George's bed.

"Still though," Jessica grunted, "I feel like I should punish him for that."

George rolls her onto her back and assaults her nipples. Biting gently on each one, as his cock continuously slides in and out of her wet pussy.

"I have an idea on that," George said smirking.

He then leans into Jessica's ear and whispered to her. All the while his lower half kept thrusting in her.

"But...that's so mean," Jessica said between thrusts.

"Still a idea though," George stated.

She glances at his clock again. It was nearly close to 7pm already.

"Should we just..." Jessica started to say.

"Stay the night here?" George finished her sentence.

She nods her head. Eyes staring at him.

"Do you want to?" George asked.

"I-I don't want to return home after that scene with Andy," Jessica said blushing.

He kisses her lips.

"Then of course we'll stay here tonight and tomorrow we'll inform my dad about our relationship." George said smirking.

They then renewed their lovemaking as Jessica's phone vibrated in her discarded pants pocket. His bed groaning under the constant movement on the mattress.

------------------------------------------

Andy hung up his phone and sighed. It's logical that his mom wouldn't answer her phone right now. She's still upset about what he said. If only she knew how he felt. Then maybe she'd come around to the idea.

He heads upstairs and heads towards his room. Only to instead head towards his mother's bedroom. He steps inside and heads towards her dirty laundry basket. Stopping only when he saw a crumpled piece of paper tucked away behind it. He pries it out and unwraps it. Noticing right away, that it was his report card from over a month ago. It had a few stains on it and some of the markings appeared to be faded.

He holds it up to his face and cries. It was just another reason why Andy despised George. Ruining Andy's chance at a real relationship with his mom.

He crumbles up the paper and throws it away in her trash bin. Noticing a few discarded condom wrappers and...a few other things that alarmed him.

He picks up the home pregnancy kit from her bin and examines it. A little plus sign making his heart stop.

Was his mom pregnant?"

---------------------------------------------------

Jessica came home the next day looking chirpy. Andy understood that meant they had sex all night. Which again frustrated him to no need. He watches her head upstairs and follows afterwards.

"Look mom about yesterday," Andy began to say.

She stops in her tracks.

"I...just want you to know that I'm sorry." he continued.

"As you should be," Jessica said, "I'm still disgusted by your response. But I...appreciate your apology."

She then heads into her room and closes the door behind her. Andy sighed and turned to go into his. Maybe it was too soon to offer an apology.

-------------------------------------------

Jessica hops into her shower and began cleaning herself. The events from last night flashed through her mind. They made love...no fucked until early in the morning. Then collapsing into each other's arms and slept soundly.

As the hot water hit her hair, she thought about Andy's half-assed apology. While it was nice he apologized for what he said, it still upsetted her.

George was her boyfriend. Andy was her son. He'd always be her son. Nothing on God's green earth will change that. The sooner Andy accepted that, the better.

She then sighs and gets out of the shower. After toweling herself and stepping into her bedroom, she noticed something was off. Jessica spotted it immediately. There on top of her trashbin, was the home pregnancy kit from a few weeks ago. The one that told her that she was pregnant.

"I hid this deep in there," she told herself. "nobody should have known it was in there."

She froze.

Unless someone was rummaging through her trash. Who would do such a thing? That's perverted and disgusting! Besides the pregnancy kit, there was used condoms in there too. Not to mention issue kleenex tissue papers.

She then noticed a crumpled piece of paper tucked behind the bin. She plucks it out and unwrinkles it. It was the paper consisting of Andy's grades and his college selection. A tear wells up in her eye. which she dashed away.

That night after Andy showed her was the most fantastic. It was the night she finally submitted to being George's girlfriend. The first night they had sex unprotected with her encouraging him to impregnate her.

She crumpled up the paper and discarded it into her trashbin. Then proceeded to get dressed. Picking out a short sunflower dress with stockings and no panties, for obvious reasons. After getting dressed, she applied on light makeup and exits her room. Smiling to herself as she descended the stairs and exits the house. Then getting into her car and pulled out of the driveway.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,050 Followers
12