All Comments on 'My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 06'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 21 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Shame that you're stopping the story

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great series…you should keep the story going. Some how get some revenge and closure for Andy.

BigfundrewBigfundrewabout 1 year ago

1) why is this in LW?

2) MC acts and talks and pouts like he's 12 years old

3) Mother treats and talks to MC like he's 12 years old.

4) MC wants an incestuous relationship with his mother. Sooooo.. this should be in that category.

5) This was written as if you are 12 years old.

6) why did it take him 6 chapters to finally be like...fuck you all?

OverconfidentSarcasmOverconfidentSarcasmabout 1 year ago

I usually try to make constructive criticism... so here it is:

Next time, please read the category description. This was the complete wrong place to post that kind of story. Maybe it would've been better in Fetish... or mature. But the total lack of any plot, character development and growth, would've probably made this a 2/5 everywhere.

Thank god this is over.

SunnyU2SunnyU2about 1 year ago

A little over the top, but a woman choosing her lover over her children is very real. I Would love another chapter. Maybe give Andy some sorta comeuppance. No doubt, George will cheat on her. The age difference will assure that.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Altough I don't like the serie, I think an epilogue or a monologue of the characters toughts could be good, I don't think Andy will ever have closure, albeit irrational is in some sense true his mother betrayed him and in that regard it should be similar to the mother, that was the solitary tear near the end right? You gain a child, but you Lost your first child of 18 years... Thats... Why the wimps you made never win? Ora hotblooded act si they have some hard closure?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

His mother is a horrible person. No real mom would go out of her way to humiliate and disrespect their child for sex. And George is pure slime. Please give Andy a better ending.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Great story - always love the thought of a young man knocking up a friends mom. Hope theirs more chapters in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Not a good ending at all. Horny son, devious friend, and a horrible, humiliating mother. Needs one more chapter about successful son disowning his disrespectful mother, her lover, and his half sister.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

for some reason i think his mom is nothing but an easy whore some day George will leave the slut with a child and move on to someone more his age then the slut can have her kid which all is she will be left with she already lost her son slow learning dumb bitch

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Kind of would like to see an epilogue of this and how Andy has moved on, though he will likely have trust issues about who he befriends and even dates in the future.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story. Andy just needs to find a gf for him self one who is hotter then his slut of a mother and piss his ex friend and mom off. Good for Andy to finally grow up. Andy should find somone at college to help him to be a man and help him change everything about him and make him in to a new and better Andy

Asperger27Asperger27about 1 year agoAuthor

I'm adding an extra chapter told from the first person perspective. It's going to be told through Andy's eyes.

And just so everyone knows, every time the comments are out of bounds e.g: not related to the story or hate bashing me in any way, gets deleted and and reported. I'm tired of people death threatening me and giving me such hateful emails.

So please...just stop being immature children and move on if you don't like my works. Because it's getting really frustrating for me as a author

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

So, a woman choosing the lover over the son is realistic enough, but to be honest, the son was written very unconvincingly and much too dumb for my taste to find him believable. The threshold should have been reached much, much earlier, but then it was obvious you were just prolonging the story to humiliate him.

As for your AN in the comments, you really don't know the LW comment section at all, do you? Actually, the story itself is kinda in the wrong category to begin with.

26thNC26thNC12 months ago

Assberger isn’t finished humiliating himself yet.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

@Asperger27 you never open up to any criticism anyway, leave aside about hating comments, I have already seen you delete a lot of comments just because they getting seriously point out your glaring mistakes while actually being reasonable just because it made you look bad.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

I mean, it was okay, but kinda tame compared to your previous works. The mother could've really ripped her son apart and used his obsession with her against him, but she didn't. They didn't stay in contact after the incident, but she didn't outright disown him and he went on to college. It's just not really pushing the envelope in the way your previous stories were. Still, if it was the theme you wanted to tell with this story, then you did a great job! Good progression towards the outcome, good dialogue (again, tame compared to some of your others, but still good), and excellent grammar!

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Tame? Nope, this is cruel and horrible story, atleast author should give Andy some characters development for better, as for his previous works, i can't even find any enjoyment in it and it only give me a stress, seriously what enjoyment you can gain from some dude suffering and angist, it was super turn off if you asked me.

SmokeylinkSmokeylink12 months ago

Definitely think there should be an epilogue.

Too many questions. Does Andy succeed in life or fails? Does his mom regret not trying to save her relationship with her son? In the future, does his sister try to find him and try to form a relationship with him in spite of her parents?

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

this type of relationship doesn't survive, it last a few years at most

InfosaugerInfosauger11 months ago

After 6 chapters the ending is rushed. There should be at least a epilogue.

Or maybe someone other can write one from the view of his mother.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...