My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 06

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

------------------------------------------------

Andy watched as his mom drove away again. A tear running down his face. She's devoting all her time to George now.

He angrily takes out his phone and texts George.

"Fuck you!" he wrote, "I never should have given you advice on dating! This is all your fault!"

He hit send and blew a sigh of relief. Even though sending that made him feel better, it still didn't change the fact that George was dating and fucking his mom now.

A ping a few seconds later told Andy that he had received a reply. He clicked open on his screen and read the message.

"At least you're finally honest about it," George wrote, "but I seriously doubt it's my fault Andy. When are you going to get it through your thick head that she is just your mother? That she doesn't love you that way?"

Another ping and a new message.

"Do you really want to get in the way of your mom being happy for the first time in ten years? Because it seems to me like you do." George then added, "Maybe I was too generous with those pictures I sent you."

A pang of guilt ran through Andy's spine. At the time, he didn't know that the woman in the photos was his mom. All he saw was a naked chick immediately jerked off to it. He still does.

Then another ping.

"Tell you what Andy," George said, "I'll allow you to watch and see how happy she is with me."

The idea disgusted him, yet also aroused him.

"When?" Andy asked.

It took a few minutes for George to reply.

"You'll know when," George wrote, "and when that day happens I'll tell you where we'll be at."

------------------------------------------

George placed his phone on his nightstand, just as Jessica walked in. Then she leaned over his face and gave him a long wet kiss.

"I think Andy was in my room recently," Jessica said between kisses, "I found his grades paper in the trash bin."

"Just got off the phone with him myself," George said, "still blaming me for us being together."

Jessica stops kissing him and gets on the bed. Pressing her body against his side. Running his hand up and down his chest.

"There's got to be a way to make him realize that I'm happy with you," she said, "that I don't love him that way at all."

"Well there is...one way," George said, "remember what I whispered to you last night?"

Jessica nods her head looking up at him.

"We can do that," George stated.

She sighs.

"I don't know," Jessica said, "are you sure it'll work?"

"Oh it will," George said, "then he'd back off and grow to like the idea."

"But fucking in front of him?" Jessica retorted, "I don't know hun...seems wrong."

"If you have any better ideas I'm all for it." stated George.

She opens her mouth to speak, yet nothing comes out. His idea wasn't a bad one, just...to risqué.

"Fine," Jessica said, "we'll go with your idea then."

They then returned to making out on his bed before leaving his house and going out to eat.

-------------------------------------

Andy stares at his phone three weeks later. Today was the anniversary of his father's death. He gets up from his bed and heads downstairs. His mom was in the kitchen sipping from a cup of coffee. Her hair neat and her clothes new and provocative.

"She's changed so much since they started dating," Andy thought, "I hate her new look."

Jessica smiles at him sweetly, as Andy enters the dining room.

"Well look who it is," she said teasingly, "my second favorite person."

His heart sank. Second? So George was more important than him? Her "boyfriend" was more important than her own flesh and blood?

She then glances at her phone on the counter.

"Meet me at my house," George wrote.

"On my way," she wrote back.

But first she had to deal with Andy. Jessica knew what today was and frankly? She didn't care right now. All she wanted was to be with George and get fucked by him.

"Listen mom," Andy began to say, "why don't we visit dad's grave today and maybe hangout?"

She sighed and shook her head. Acting upset.

"I'm sorry sweetie," Jessica said, "but George and I made plans today."

She began walking towards the entryway. Slipping into her heels and grabs her car keys. Andy followed afterwards.

"But it's dad's anniversary!" he said, "Plus I hardly ever see you anymore."

She exits the house and gets into her car. Andy wipes a tear from his eye. Jyst then, he got a message from George.

"Come to my house," he wrote, "want to show you something."

Was it today? Was he really going to watch his mom get fucked by George?

Yes he was.

---------------------------------------

He knew George's house by heart, so when he saw his mom's car parked in the empty driveway, he knew. It panged him, knowing that his mom would rather get fucked by her boyfriend rather than visit the grave of her dead husband.

Andy sighed and rang the doorbell.

------------------------------------------------

Meanwhile inside George's house, Jessica sat on his bed. As George tied a blindfold around her eyes. Wearing nothing but a garter belt and stockings.

"Ah looks like he's here," George said uponhearingthedoorbell, "I'll invite him up."

"I'm not so sure about this hun," Jessica said.

"Trust me," George said and left the bedroom.

Jessica had yet to tell George about her pregnancy also. So maybe this would be the perfect time for it. She waited anxiously. on his bed.

------------------------------------------------

The door opens and George ushered Andy inside.

"She's in my bedroom," George told him.

He then places a arm around Andy's shoulders and smiles.

"Just so you know," George said afterwards, "she doesn't know you're here."

Andy shrugs off George's arm and proceeded to head upstairs. His hands were sweaty and he rubs them against his jeans. He gulps as he stood outside George's bedroom door. instantly grabbing for the knob. Then stops.

"Could I touch her?" Andy asked without turning around.

"What makes you think you can?" George said, "All I said was that you can WATCH."

Andy then heard George sigh.

"Tell you what Andy," George said, "go ahead. Get it out of your system."

Andy then opens the bedroom door and steps inside. His mom sat on the bed, wearing only a garter belt and a blindfold. Her head snaps to attention and smiles devilishly at him.

"There you are!" Jessica said, "Stop teasing me like this!"

She was panting and clearly aroused by what Andy could see. Her pussy was clean shaven and waxed. This was the first time Andy saw her naked. Like truly naked.

"What are you waiting for!" Jessica begged, "Come over here already and fuck me!"

Andy reachs out his hand and touched his mom's chest. Squeezing her left breast lightly. She lets out a slight moan.

"Stop toying with me like this!" she giggled, "That tickles!"

Next he touches her ass and hip.

"You're driving me crazy like this George!" his mom said, "I want you to fuck me already!"

Andy felt a firm hand on his shoulder.

"You heard her," he said, "now get to the closet and watch."

Andy saw George start to discard his clothes and notices for the first time, that George was huge. His cock jutting out of his boxers like a pole.

"Who were you talking to?" Jessica asked.

He watched as Andy scrambled into his closet and slides it shut.

"Nobody," George said, "you ready?"

"Yes!" Jessica replied, "Give me your big cock already!"

Andy watched as George climbed on top of his mom and pushes his cock into her. She lets out a moan, as her legs wrapped around his and her arms clung to his shouldes.

From the closet, Andy could see it all. He could see that George's cock was stretching out her pussy. He also saw how his heavy ballsack slapped against her anus. Was he that inferior to him? That pathetic to think he still stood a chance at winning her over?

Tears began to roll down Andy's face now, as they began fucking on the bed. Slow movements at first, then they began picking up speed.

Andy cringed as his mom called out George's name and said how much sge loved him.

"You happy you chose to be with me instead of visiting your dead husband's grave?" George asked.

"Do you really need to ask?" his mom replied, "You know I am."

Andy felt his heartstrings tug in his chest. So spending time with him was secondary compared to getting fucked by George?

"He literally has her wrapped around his finger." Andy muttered.

He then heard his mom tell George to lay on his back. That she wanted to ride him now. Without missing a beat, George rolled over onto his back. His cock still inside her, as Jessica began sliding up and down his shaft.

Andy admired the view. His mom had a fine big ass. He watched as it rippled with every movement she made. It made Andy feel aroused. Instantly grabbing for his zipper and pulling out his cock. His meager cock already as hard as a board. As he began jerking off, he learned against the closest door. Eyes glued to the image before him. Hand slowly working up and down his cock in a steady rhythm.

His hands spreading each cheek, as if showing Andy indirectly that his thick cock indeed stretching out her pussy. His cock slick with her juices as she slide up and down his shaft.

"Just so you know," George said, "Andy is in the closet watching."

Andy froze mid stroke. Did George seriously rat him out?

"I figured as much," his mom said, "wish you told me sooner."

She turns her head and stares at the closest door.

"Don't you see how much you changed mom?" Andy said through the door, "That George is corrupting you?"

Her response was was to maneuver around and face the closet. Her ass in George's face.

"Now why would you say that he is corrupting me?" she asked.

"Because you never acted like this until you two started dating!" Andy said.

Tears welled up in his eyes now.

"Maybe he just brings out that side in me," his mom retorted.

She slowly began riding him. All while her eyes were glued to the closet door. Her breasts bouncing in front of Andy's face.

"I know you were the one that was in my room recently," she said.

He froze.

"So I'm guessing that you found out my little secret then," she continued.

"I don't know what you are talking about," Andy said.

"Oh but I believe that you do," she said, "it was something I wasn't trying to hid. Rather I was going to wait until I was ready to tell you."

There was silence before she continued speaking. With only three words.

"I'm pregnant with George's child," she said.

He bursts out of the closet and stared at her. She places a hand on her stomach.

"He has really strong swimmers," she stated, "now you'll be a big brother."

He runs out of the room and heads downstairs. Then heads out the front door and heads straight home. All the while his mom and George continued to have sex on his bed.

A solitary tear runs down her cheek before she dashes it away. Returning her attention to George and riding him with renewed zeal.

--------------------------------------

Her belly began to swell now as a few months passed. Andy saw less and less of his mom. As she was busy setting up the new nursery with George and taking parenting classes with him as well. The only time Andy saw her, it was with George sitting next to her on the couch. Hand on her belly and smiling.

She turns her head to face his and kisses him. Not a short peek on the lips, but a kiss only lovers did. She then grabs his hand and leads him upstairs. Totally ignoring Andy as he stood in the entryway. It was like he didn't exist anymore. Soon the sounds of lovemaking came from her room as Andy returned to his. Hand on his cock as he listened.

----------------------------------

The day he moved out and got a room near the college he applied and got accepted into, was the day she finally went into labor.

George sent him a picture a few hours later of his mo. holding her new baby in a pink colored blanket and smiling at the camera. "It's a girl!" came the message along with it.

Andy hovered his thumb over the delete button and pressed down on it. He didn't care anymore. For him, his mom was now dead to him. Choosing to start a new life with his friend over him.

He had since cut all contact with them.

12