All Comments on 'My Mom is My Friend's New Gf Ch. 08'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 12 Comments
AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Trash

sf_operative63sf_operative636 months ago

Totally fucked up sotustion...

DOL

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

What the fuck happened to the ending of chapter 7?

evenparevenpar6 months ago

beats me. NOT MY STYLE.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Yes, thank you! Much prefer this ending.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I hate this ending

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Andy needs to find a job and get his own place and find a gf. Then tell his mom and friend he never wants to sed them ever again

Asperger27Asperger276 months agoAuthor

So just letting everyone know, this is just an extra ending some readers wanted me to write. I personally preferred the other ending to this one.

As for Sleeping with my friends mom, it'll be done soon. Just having a bit of a hard time trying to finish the chapter.

Again....criticism and advice ONLY if you decide to email me. Last person who wrote an email, made it so jumbled. I couldn't understand what the message was about.

And like I previously said before. If you death threat me, saying any fucking racial slurs to me or threathen MY family, comments will be blocked from any of my future stories. Same goes with my email.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

This kid is such a fuck up! GET OUT! This trailer trash is altered and this pussy ass wimp just sits there and takes it. His mom could give a single shit about him. Can't he figure out to slowly poison George and just get rid of the greasy fucker?

ngy65ngy656 months ago

It's good, but it left a bad taste in your mouth. I wanted them to humiliate him more, but it's acceptable.

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

I think the wedding lacked a little more detail... since as a "ntr" concept it's great! a loser who clings to a last impossible hope, I think it would have been great to have more reflection on the situation, as well as a greater description of the scenario, something as simple as the protagonist's pants having fallen down, letting everyone see his little boy. pee. The humiliation would have helped himself, just as George could have teased him even more...

Even so, it was a great story with a lot of morbidity, as this great author knows how to do.

PS: Will there be any continuation of bully Seth fucking mom and aunt? I think that's one of the best stories.

PhoenixLore1981PhoenixLore19815 months ago

Ok well you screwed it up with chapter 8 and besides if she was truly a mother she would always put her sons well being and happiness before her own meaning while she can't love him like that she wouldn't marry the dude if there was even a slight chance at losing her son

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES