All Comments on 'My Mom, My Lover Ch. 02'

by Knightly

Sort by:
  • 4 Comments
doug_noughtdoug_noughtover 9 years ago
Thank you for sharing

You're truly lucky.

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
Incest, and the realization that it is not uncommon.

We talked about how the history of this topic. Incest has been practiced for centuries. The forbidden topic of discussion on the power of the incestuous relationship isn't heard of in the open. The nature of our society forbids it. The truth is that the taboos related to this makes it all too often the eroticism we crave. Fact or fiction, the love of the family is always a pleasure to discuss. I'm not sure how much you want to be involved in this type of thing, but it is intriguing nonetheless. Imagine that you are looking at your own mother as she uses a pink vibratory because dad can't get it up. She's calling your name. Dad is gone. Mom's groaning for her son to come to her. She is not embarrassed to the idea of a new experience in hot perverse luster driven unabashed incestuous sex. She craves your empowered penis in her wanton vaginal again and again. The idea intrigues you. What if......

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

A wonderful story - both parts 1 and 2! I loved it! (I'm going to bare my soul here!) I've never known that level of "reckless abandon" while making love and being so devoted to each other! Today, I dream of such a relationship - even in my mid 70's! I've always believed that we are never too old for such wonderful intimacy! How I wish my wife and I were in passionate love again after 48 years of marriage! When the intimacy and passion is gone from the marriage, a vast wasteland of emptiness is the only thing left if you're a man! One of the most important reasons for marriage and it's substance is gone! It's even worse when the two of you can't talk about it! Therefore, reading these stories is therapeutic for me! Thank you for sharing the most important part of your life with us!

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous