My Mom - My Lover Ch. 03

Story Info
Dena submits to her new role as slut and lover.
4.2k words
4.58
128.4k
205

Part 3 of the 23 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 10/15/2019
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brady and his mom hadn't just opened a door to a whole new relationship and all the issues that came with an incestuous relationship, they'd kicked that door in and off its hinges, so there was no closing it again. They were both in this for the duration, and there was no turning back.

The first Monday morning after his homecoming Brady sat in the kitchen drinking his morning coffee and planning his week ahead. He knew he should take some time off and just enjoy his newfound freedom, but it was so against his nature to not be doing something. So he gave some thought to what he wanted to do for the rest of his life and how to plan for that, when Dena came in, raking her nails across his back as she walked by.

Brady chuckled. "Feeling better today are we?"

Dena paused and thought for a second before responding. "I'm feeling free for the first time. I don't know how else to describe it." She bent over and kissed him. "I had no idea really belonging to someone could be so freeing."

Brady could see the transformation was genuine. He reached up and cupped her face. "I'm going to take care of you mom. In every way." His words displayed a tenderness he'd not shown her before.

Dena's eyes began to well up with tears. "You mean that, don't you?"

"Damn right I do. I wasn't joking when I said you belong to me now." He stood up and took her in his arms. "The Marines taught me how to be a man. Now I'm going to take care of you like the man you've needed all these years. And you're going to take care of me!"

Dena purred like a cat. "Mmmm. Yes I am!" She slipped her hand between them and grabbed his cock. "How can mama take care of her baby now?"

Brady laughed. "I think I've awakened a nymphomaniac."

"Oh baby!" Dena said seductively as she squeezed his cock and balls. "You have no idea what you have instore for you. I just hope you can keep up with my mama."

He grabbed her by her hair and yanked her head back. "Don't you worry about me bitch!" He said teasingly. "I don't plan on keeping up with you. I plan on driving you." He kissed her hard as his hands dropped to her ass and pulled her into his hardening cock. He pushed her arms length away. "Get on your knees." Dena smiled as she dropped to her knees without hesitation. She pulled his shorts down and took his growing manhood in her hands, fondling it gently as she looked up at him. Brady stroked her face. "You're going to be spending a lot of time on your knees."

Dena thought she'd put up some empty resistance and see how he reacted. "What if I don't want to at times?"

Brady laughed. "You won't have a choice." He thought about his next statement. He sat down again, then grabbed a fistful of her hair, pulling her head back. Dena could see the determination on his face. She knew he wasn't teasing now. "I'm not dad. You pit your will against mine bitch, and I swear you'll lose every time. Understand?"

Dena felt herself melting again. It almost felt natural when she responded. "Yes sir!"

"Good girl!" Brady thought, 'it's time to establish the new roles here.' "I'm going to love you, take care of you, own you and use you. You're going to serve me as my bitch, my slut and my whore. I'm not asking you if you're ok with these new roles. Because I know this is what you want and need. In public we will behave as mother and son. You can dress however you feel comfortable, unless I give you specific orders otherwise. As of now, our relationship will be between the two of us. Dad, John Jr or Kevin don't need to know. I'll deal with those three as the need arises. The ONLY thing you need to concern yourself with is taking care of me. Questions?"

"Just one! When are you going to fuck me in my bed?"

Brady was slightly taken back by the question. He knew his parents had a lot of animosity between them. But her question revealed the depth of her disrespect for his dad. But it was a disrespect he was coming to understand. He didn't want to justify it. But he could understand it. But then he thought, 'What the hell kind of hypocrite am I? I'm fucking his wife. Doesn't get more disrespectful than that.' He just stared at her not knowing how to answer. "In time! In time I'll fuck you in every room in this house." He pulled her head towards his throbbing cock as his way of ending the conversation.

Dena complied, opening her mouth and eagerly sucking in his cock till the head hit the back of her throat. Brady sat there, content to let her do all the work. He watched his mom's head bob up and down on the length of his shaft, her slurping noises getting louder as she worked him with a renewed enthusiasm. There was something about watching a woman go down on a cock and milk it till she was swallowing the guys load that he found more erotic than any other sexual act. Even more than watching a woman get fucked. Maybe it was that subservient position she was in as she sucked a cock that made it so much more erotic. Whatever it was, he knew he'd never tire of having this woman on her knees servicing his cock in every situation he could think of.

He felt his body tensing as his orgasm built. He curled his fingers in her thick black mane and began to take control of her movements. No matter how many times he'd been given head by a willing bitch, he always wanted to make it last as long as possible.

Dena responded to his controlling hand gladly. She'd finally found a man who knew how to take control of her and use her for his pleasure. She was going to enjoy being owned by her son. She slid her mouth up and down the length of his shaft, feeling his bulging veins with her lips. She loved the taste of his pre-cum and hearing his moans of approval. She loved pleasing her man. She felt his body spasm. She knew he was on the edge but didn't want to cum. But she wasn't going to be denied the satisfaction of bringing him off. She twirled her tongue around the head of his cock as she massaged his nut sack.

Brady groaned. "Oh you sexy cock sucking bitch!" He felt his orgasm coming and decided to stop fighting the inevitable. "Fuck it!" He grabbed her head with both hands and shoved it down on his cock. "Suck it mom! Suck my cock you dirty slut!" HIs cock exploded, coating the back of her throat with his seed and causing her to gag. Brady held her tightly, not letting her lift off his cock as he drained himself into her mouth. Dena coughed and gagged, trying to breath, as the head of his cock spewed his load into her throat. The fact she was submitting to this showed her she was beyond the issue of Brady being her son. Regardless of how wrong this was, she had finally found the man who knew how to control her and meet that need within her.

He slowly released his grip on her head as his orgasm subsided.

Dena pulled her head off his cock gasping for breath, his cum mixed with her saliva running down her chin. She gulped in air as she tried to swallow his cum while catching her breath. "So is that what I am? Your dirty slut?"

He looked at her as he tried to bring his own breathing under control. "Yeah! You have a problem with that?"

Dena smiled. "No problem at all." Then she got serious. "Just promise me you'll never go easy on me! I don't need easy. I need you to keep doing what you've been doing."

"You don't have anything to worry about. I found the perfect slut. I don't plan on letting you go. As a matter of fact, I'm thinking I'm going to push you and see just how far you'll go under my control."

"Push me baby! I've needed this for longer than you've been alive."

"That is the plan." He leaned over and kissed his mom tenderly. "I need to get going. I'm meeting with a couple of friends I haven't seen for several years. Plus I may start looking for an apartment."

"What do you need an apartment for? You can stay here as long as you want. What a waste of money!" Dena felt panic rising in her as the thought of losing the lover she'd just found overwhelmed her.

Brady reached down and cupped her tit, lifting and fondling it. No matter how many times he saw and played with them, it was never enough. He would play with them 24/7 if he could. "I'm not in a hurry to get anything right now. I'm just looking for now. But I can't stay here the rest of my life. But if you think my getting an apartment is going to impact our relationship, then you're right. Because I plan on having my mom spending a lot of time at my place so she can take care of me like the good mom she is." Brady smiled as he pinched her nipple and twisted it gently. Dena gasped from the slight pain, causing Brady to chuckle. "You are such a delicious slut!" Then he got serious reaching for the back of her neck with one hand as he held her tit with the other. He kissed her again. "I love you mom. I'm going to take care of you."

Dena threw her arms around his neck pulling him to herself, almost crying. She'd never felt this depth of intimacy before. Her own son had touched her soul in a way no one else had ever come close to touching. "I love you baby. I'm all yours. Keep me, use me however you want."

"I plan to."

Brady walked in the front door just in time for dinner. John was sitting in his chair in the living room reading the newspaper like he'd been doing for the last 30 years. He was as old school as they came. Brady scanned every room he passed, as though he was clearing a building, as he walked into the kitchen. Some habits he just knew would be with him the rest of his life.

"How was your day dear?" Dena asked.

"It was good." Brady replied as he walked over to the stove to see what she was cooking. He looked over her shoulder at what was on the stove as he cupped her ass and squeezed.

Dena groaned softly. "Like your mom's ass do you?" She asked softly.

"I do." Brady whispered and then kissed her neck. He cupped her breast with his other hand and squeezed. "But I like these better."

"I know you do baby. I'll feed you later."

The three of them sat in silence as they ate dinner. John and Dena had hardly looked at each other, let alone speak to each other, since the other night in the restaurant. John had always known Dena played around on him. He wasn't aware of the details or how many men there had been. So it wasn't the revelation of what Tom had said as much as the humiliation of hearing all that in front of a restaurant full of people. Although the thought of watching her being fucked and used by Tom and whoever else had fucked her had gotten him excited that night, and every time he'd thought about it since then.

"How was the office today dad?" Brady asked wanting to break the silence.

"It was ok. Same old stuff on another day. Although I was handed a new project I'll be overseeing."

"Nice! Does that come with a pay raise?" Brady asked laughing.

"I wish! It will require that I do a lot more traveling. So that will help me wrack up the frequent flyer miles." John laughed. "What did you do today?"

"I spent a couple hours running around looking at apartments. Then I had lunch with a friend I went to High School with. It was nice seeing her again. Funny how people change over time."

"Did you find any nice apartments?" Dena asked with an ulterior motive.

"Yeah. I found a really nice one in that complex off of Boone Ave. I didn't put a deposit on it. But the guy said he'd hold it for me for a week since I'd served. He was a Marine too." Brady smiled. "It pays to know people in high places. I know I need to get out of here. Can't stay here indefinitely."

John put his utensils down and got serious as he looked at Brady. "You can stay here as long as you want and need. After all that you've done over the last 13 years, take your time looking for something. As a matter of fact, I wouldn't mind if you stayed as long as you needed to save the money necessary to buy your own place." John's offer was genuine. But it was also self-serving. Having Brady around helped to act as a buffer between him and Dena. The longer Brady stayed, the easier life would be for him.

"Thanks dad. I do appreciate the offer. And it does sound like a good plan financially. I guess that's why you're in banking."

As John and Brady discussed living arrangements it suddenly dawned on Dena that Brady had referred to his lunch date as a 'her'. "So who did you have lunch with?" Dena asked.

"Michelle Pantino."

Now it was Dena's turn to put her utensils down as she looked at Brady. "Wait! Isn't that the girl you dated your senior year?"

Brady smiled to himself, but didn't give himself away. He knew this information was going to make his mother jealous, even though she had no reason to be. There was nothing between them now. And there probably never would be. "Yep! She's the one! She's working as a nurse now over at the Community Hospital."

"Wasn't she the one with the really big boobs?" Dena asked getting visibly agitated.

Brady laughed. "You're right again mom. And she fills out that nurses uniform quite nicely now." Brady looked at his mom and winked, knowing his dad had returned to focusing on his dinner.

Dena knew immediately she had been played. One side of her was upset that she had let her jealousy get the better of her, while the other side was getting turned on knowing that her own son knew how to push her buttons and control her reactions. He really was turning out to be the man she had been in need of.

"She's engaged to some guy she works with. It sounds like they're really happy together, so I'm glad for them." Brady could see his mom calming down as he detailed Michelle's situation. "They're talking about having a house in the country, a bunch of kids, the whole American dream thing." He stuffed a piece of meat in his mouth and looked up at his mom. "Not my cup of tea. I'm enjoying the single life."

"That's good son." John chimed in. "Enjoy it as long as you can."

Brady and Dena smiled at each other, then returned to finishing their dinner. Brady helped his mom clean up the table after dinner, then helped clean up the kitchen. "You don't have to help with this baby! Go relax! I'll take care of the kitchen."

Brady continued to scrap the plates as if he was ignoring her. "I don't mind. I live here. I can do my part." Their interaction seemed almost normal between a mother and son.

"Well thank you. I appreciate the help." Dena said as she was bent over, loading the dishwasher.

Brady looked to verify his dad had settled into his chair in the living room. He walked beside Dena and leaned over enough to cup her hanging tit. Dena gasped at his sudden brashness, knowing John was just in the other room. Brady leaned over to whisper in her ear. "I'm heading downstairs to watch some football. I expect to see you as soon as you're able." He stood up, swatted her ass playfully and walked downstairs to his basement apartment.

Dena walked down the stairs to the basement 2 ½ hours later. Brady was sitting on the couch wearing a t-shirt and gym shorts watching Monday Night Football. Dena let her gown slide off her shoulders, then she laid it across the back of the couch. She sat down next to Brady, leaning into his body, folding her legs up under her. Brady wrapped his left arm around her shoulders and pulled her into his body. "I didn't ask you how your day was at dinner." He said as he brought his right hand across his body and caressed her tit over her nighty. "You look good by the way." He added smiling, never taking his eyes off the TV.

"It was good baby!" Dena was almost purring. Her left hand stroked the inside of his thigh up to the hem of his shorts as they conversed. "How did Michelle look?" She couldn't help herself. That jealous streak was gnawing at her.

Brady chuckled knowing his mom's jealousy and curiosity were eating away at her. "She's put on a little weight. But she still looks good. I'm sure she and her fiancee, whatever his name is, will be very happy together." Then he thought he'd give a little dig. "I think some of that weight gain has gone to her chest. I swear I think those tits are bigger than when I played with them. I still remember sliding my cock between those two sweet melons. Mmmmm. Damn they felt . . ." he never finished.

Dena couldn't take anymore teasing. She dug her nails into his thigh. "Stop teasing me! Do you want her because she's younger?"

Brady grabbed her tit with such force Dena gasped in pain. Then he let it flop free just so he could slap it. "You feeling insecure?"

"I just feel. . . ." Dena tried to deflect the question.

"Answer the question!" Brady barked softly.

Dena backed down to this man who now controlled her. "Yes!" she said sheepishly. "I can't compete with her. She's half my age."

Brady pushed her till she was sitting next to him and they could look at each other. "You're not competing with anyone. I don't want her. I want you. I'm not going anywhere and neither are you."

His words had the effect on Dena he knew they would. "I love you baby." A wave of emotion swept over her. She just knew Brady meant what he said. She leaned over and with cat like moves pulled his gym shorts down and pulled out his flaccid cock.

Brady sat there and watched as his mom pulled down his shorts, pulled out his cock and then buried it in her warm soft mouth. His head dropped back on the back of the couch, reveling in the sensations of his mom's mouth wrapped around his cock. It only took a minute or two before Dena had his manhood as hard as it would ever be.

Brady pulled her head off his cock. "I'm taking you to bed." He stood up and led her by the hand into his bedroom. He slid his shorts down his legs and kicked them aside. He then climbed into his bed, laid down in the middle on his back. His cock was still standing at full erection. "Climb up here. I need to fuck my slut tonight."

Dena removed her nighty and climbed on the bed. She lovingly took his cock in her hands and stroked it softly as she looked at Brady smiling. "I love this cock! Do you know why?"

Brady shook his head as he cradled it with his left hand. "Why?"

"Because it's yours baby." She dropped her head and swallowed the entire length as she kneaded his nut sack. "Mmmmmmmm" she purred as she lovingly sucked on it.

Brady grabbed a handful of her hair and pulled her off laughing. "You hungry slut. You're not bringing me off that way. Now sit on it."

Dena gave him a devilish smile as she swung her leg over his thighs and positioned her pussy over his manhood. Brady watched as she took his cock in hand and held the head at the entrance to her pussy. She lowered herself slowly as the two lovers stared into each others eyes. "Does that feel good baby?"

"You know it does."

Dena began a slow grinding of her hips trying to get as much of his cock inside her as possible. She moaned as the sensations of his cock filling her washed over her. "Oh baby! You feel so good!"

A wave of tenderness swept over Brady as he watched his mom work his cock, her tits bouncing. "I love you mom! You're a beautiful, sensuous woman. I plan on taking care of you and keeping you all for myself."

Dena was taken back by the tenderness she could see on his face and hear in his words. Her grinding stopped as she sat there, his cock buried inside her. "I love you too baby! But are you sure you want this old woman?"

Brady slapped her tit with his right hand, not hard enough to hurt, but hard enough to get his point across. "Yes I want you bitch! Could I have another woman in my bed? Sure! I'm sure I could find some big titted slut out there to take care of me." He reached up and grabbed a handful of her black mane, pulling her down till her face was just inches from his. "I found what I want. I want you." He was going to get tender, then he remembered her need to be dominated and controlled. "You're going to serve me. You're going to fill my bed. You're going to service my cock whenever and however I tell you. You're going to serve me as my slut and whore." Then he got tender. "And I'm going to love you, take care of you and take complete ownership of you.

12