My Mom - My Lover Ch. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dena couldn't help herself as she began to grind her hips again. It seemed the most natural reaction on earth to fuck this man who now owned her heart, mind and body. "Oh baby I do love you! Mama's going to take such good care of you." She kissed him with a hunger she'd never known before. Between his words and his throbbing cock inside her she felt a longing growing within her that she felt was going to consume her. "Oh baby! Take me! Use me! I'm all yours baby!" She began to sensuously slide her pussy up and down on his cock. "Oooohhhh! I'm all yours! All yours! Make me your slut baby! Make mama do all kinds of dirty things for you!"

Now it was Brady's turn to lose himself in the sensuality of the moment. The combination of her submission to his will and desires, and her working his cock in a way he'd never felt before were bringing him to climax faster than he wanted. But he wasn't about to fight it. His breathing came in short gasps as his orgasm built. "Oh you fucking dirty whore!"

"That's me baby! Make me your dirty whore!"

His orgasm was about to slam into him with an intensity he'd never felt before. "You filthy cock sucking slut!"

Dena felt her own orgasm building. "YES BABY! I'm your filthy slut! Fill mama with you seed! You dirty mother fucker! Fuck me! FUCK ME!"

Brady lifted her body off the bed as he began to slam his cock into her gushing pussy. Within seconds both were doing their best to stifle screams as their orgasms slammed into them. Brady pulled her down onto his body again, filling her mouth with his tongue, each lover moaning and grunting into the other's mouth. It seemed as though their orgasms went on forever as wave after wave of euphoria swept over them. Brady threw his arms around his mom as he pumped her pussy, filling it with his seed. Dena lost all sense of time and reality as her body responded to this man who now possessed her in a way she had always longed for.

Dena laid on top of his body panting, as both her and Brady tried to regain their breath. Brady lovingly stroked her back as they lay still. After several minutes he pushed her up off his body and then sat up, his cock still filling her pussy. He wrapped his left arm around her back as he lifted her tit with his right hand. He sucked her tit into his mouth and began sucking on it tenderly like a newborn suckling on its mothers breast.

Dena threw her arms around his shoulders. She ran her fingers through his hair, pulling his head into her chest. "Yes baby! Suck on mama's tit! I'm all yours baby!"

12