All Comments on 'My Mom - My Lover Ch. 03'

by masterofnymphoslut

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Good stiry

I like this story. Very hot. There is a hint that they could cuckold the father. You definitely have legy yourself a few possibilities if you decide to continue the story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Now his woman

Now that she is his, he needs to start calling her by her first name now and then. He should also have her wear something to show that she has a new man - maybe a special ring, ankle bracelet, necklace ...

AnonymousAnonymousover 4 years ago
Like my older sister and me

Ever since I was 17, I'm now 22, my sister, then 20 now 25, my sister have a relationship like this..she is married, but I fuck her more than her husband.. she wears nylons a lot for me during sex.. I fucked her the night before her wedding in a Hyatt Regency Suite.. I allowed her to marry for optics sake.. her husband doesn't know, my sister's on the pill but he thinks she's not.. I've lived with her since I was 18.. he doesn't like it, oh well.. as soon as he leaves.. she puts on pantyhose and heels, then I'm balls deep in her for hours a day..

masterkinglordmasterkinglordover 4 years ago
more

keep the chapters coming

TSreaderTSreaderover 4 years ago
This is certainly a very yummy story!

Very yummy and to the point! Love it! Thank you!

blackknight314blackknight314over 4 years ago
I guess I understand the humiliation...

... because she humiliated his father all of those years. He has no use for him either, so why doesn't he cuckold his father, humiliating him as well?

Then tie his father's hands behind him, stuff a huge buttplug in his dad's ass and tie his hands, balls, and soft cock back to the buttplug, preventing him from getting an erection.

He needs his father to eat the cumm from her stretched cunt. He also needs to complete her subjugation by reaming her butt too and then make his father clean out her ass as well.

When is he going to get his brothers in on the act?

Domination is his goal, right?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usermasterofnymphoslut@masterofnymphoslut
Always looking to make new friends. Life is too short not to enjoy it with as many friends as you can have.

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES