My Mom - My Lover Ch. 18

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Dena spoke up without hesitation. "I've never wanted anything as badly as I want to be owned by you baby. A collar, a ring, a tattoo, it doesn't matter what you put on me. You have my mind, heart and body. I'm all yours to do with as you want. I want to lose myself in you." She looked at her sister. "And in you. I can't imagine this journey without you being part of it."

The tears were streaming down Jean's face. "Me neither sis. I had always pictured myself as growing old all alone. This is beyond anything I could have ever imagined or fantasized about."

The sisters looked at Brady. "I love you baby." Dena said. "Your mama is going to serve you as your slut and lover for as long as . . ."

Brady cut her off. "Enough slut!" He shouted. "You're going to serve me as my slut and lover for the rest of your life. You ever show me a hint of insecurity in my commitment to own you for the rest of your life again and I'll blister your ass like never before."

Dena smiled. "Yes sir!"

"I love you too baby." Jean spoke up. "I'm yours for life."

"The two of you get ready for this afternoon. I'm going to go for a run. I need to run off some of this pent-up energy."

"Can we help you with anything baby?" Dena said with that sensuous smile of hers.

"Oh baby. Your mama is so right. We'd love to help drain that pent-up energy from you." Jean added.

Brady smiled as he stood. "I know you would. And you will. But later at the ceremony. I'll see you two when I get back."

The ladies came down the stairs wearing the dresses Brady had purchased for them the day before. They were identical in style, a drape neck with open backs. The neckline went down to their stomachs, the material just covering their tits. The material hanging over their tits could have been blown off with a stiff breeze. Their new tattoos visible on the sides of their tits. The hemline was half-way up their thighs with a slit on each side that went to the top of their hips. Dena's dress was a shimmering black, while Jean's was a deep burgundy.

Brady just stared at them, as he sat in his chair, when they walked into the living room and then stood side by side. They were the most sensuous creatures he'd ever seen, and they belonged to him. 'What did I ever do to deserve them?' He thought to himself as he stared at them.

"Well?" Dena spoke first. "What do you think?"

Brady stood and walked over to them. He then reached out for each of their breasts. They were like a magnet to his hands. Touching and fondling them was a natural for him as breathing. He ran his hands up and down the valley between their soft mounds. Both ladies gasped at his touch, their bodies still humming from the night before. "You two are the most beautiful creatures any man could hope to possess. If we didn't have to leave, I'd rip those dresses off you both and fuck you both senseless."

Jean took the initiative, stepping forward and dropping her hand till she was cupping his cock. "Let's just stay home then baby." She squeezed his cock. "That sounds like such a delicious way to spend the rest of the day." As much as she and Dena had been looking forward to the little ceremony he had planned for them, both their pussys were still throbbing and aching from the night before.

Brady smiled as he continued to caress their breasts. "Hold onto that thought. We'll be doing that later this evening." He continued to stroke their breasts, not wanting to stop.

"You don't want to do this, do you baby?" Dena asked referring to the ceremony.

Brady snorted. "You know me, don't you!"

"We know baby. You're doing this for us." Dena replied.

"And we love you all the more for it." Jean added.

Brady reached around both their necks till his hand cupped the backs of their heads. He pulled them into his body gently as his mom and aunt put an arm around him and each other. "I love you both more than you know. I consider myself the luckiest man on earth to have you both. But yeah, I've never been much for this symbolic shit. But I want you both to remember this day for the rest of your lives. Today's all about you two." He kissed each of them as he hugged them tightly. "Now let's get going."

Everyone that had been invited were already at Jerry's house by the time Brady and his ladies arrived. Jerry and Sheila greeted them at the door while Billy and Jennifer along with another couple waited in the living room. "Your ladies look absolutely gorgeous." Jerry said to Brady as they shook hands.

Brady looked at his ladies awaiting their response. Both bowed their head and thanked him for the compliment. "Thanks for opening your house for our ceremony." Brady said.

"Glad to help out. I've never been big on ceremony. But I remember how much it meant to my Sheila. Let's go into the living room. After you're done we've got some food and drink." Jerry led the way into the living room. "You already know Billy and his sub, Jennifer." Jerry made the introductions as they walked into the room. "This is Stan and his sub, Millie." Brady shook Stan's hand as Millie stood beside him with head bowed.

Stan was a middle aged business man with a belly from spending too many years behind a desk without the benefits of a disciplined workout regime. Millie was a petite little thing in her late 20's. She was also seven months pregnant with Stan's baby. Brady took an immediate disliking to Stan for some reason. He didn't know why. It was just one of those gut feelings you have about someone.

Brady moved to the middle of the room and pointed to the floor in front of him. Dena and Jean stepped to where Brady was pointing and dropped to their knees, sitting back on their calves with hands resting on their thighs, palms up and heads bowed. Brady smiled as he looked down at them. They were the most beautiful sensuous creatures he'd ever known. He disliked ceremonies. He'd hated them since his time in the military. But he'd thought through why he wanted to do this and realized it was for both his ladies and himself. He knew how much his mom and aunt loved hearing him declare his ownership of them. He was sure there was some psychological reason for the depth of need they had for wanting to hear it over and over. That was something for another day to figure out. Today he was going to meet that need within them. As far as he was concerned, he just enjoyed bragging about his ladies whenever he had the opportunity.

"Look at me, both of you." He said softly. Dena and Jean looked up. "I know what you both have been through in your lives. The betrayals you've both endured. The needs that have gone unmet. The emptiness of being alone." Jean was the first to tear up as Brady spoke. He knew she would be the first. "Those days are over. From this day forward you both belong to me. I love you both. I will protect you both. I will own you both. I will use and enjoy you both however it pleases me. You both will serve me as my lover and my slut. Do you both declare your submission and obedience to me as your Master and Lover?"

"Yes sir!" Both ladies said in unison.

"I know that what we share is condemned and looked down on by society. I know that there will be challenging times ahead. But I don't give a damn what others think of us or what we share. I'm proud to call you both my lover and slut. As I've told you both before, I will never let you go or walk away from you. My ownership of you both is complete and binding forever." Brady reached inside a small leather pouch he'd brought with him. "You both bear my mark on your body indicating your submission and obedience to me, and my ownership of you." Brady pulled two collars from the pouch. Each collar custom made for each lady. "Now you both will wear my collar." Each collar was a beautiful leather choker with each ladies birth stone in the center of it with two D-rings on either side of it. He held up Dena's collar in front of her. "Mom, this is your collar. As the inside of the collar reads, and will serve as a reminder every time you put it on, you are 'MY MOM - MY LOVER - MY SLUT'". He wrapped the collar around her neck and snapped the clasp. Then he held up Jean's collar in front of her. "Aunt, this is your collar. As the inside of the collar reads, and will serve as a reminder every time you put it on, you are 'MY AUNT - MY LOVER - MY SLUT'". He snapped the collar around her neck then stepped back. "But you two don't just belong to me now. You belong to each other." He pulled a short two foot chain from the pouch and attached it to a D-ring on each of their collars, chaining them together. "You both will love and serve each other with the same devotion you give to me." He then pulled out two leashes and attached one to each ladies collar, creating a triangle. "The three of us are now one. You belong to me. You belong to each other. I belong to you."

Dena reached for his pants and pulled down his zipper. "We love you Master." Dena had been designated as the speaker for both of them. "We willingly and gladly submit to your ownership and dominance of us. We will serve you as your lovers, your sluts and your whores." She reached inside his pants and pulled out his hardening cock. Jean leaned forward and inhaled his cock, sucking it into her mouth till the head hit the back of her throat. "Our bodies belong to you."

Brady moaned softly with eyes closed as Jean's mouth slid along the length of his cock. Her mouth felt like liquid velvet as she brought him to a full erection. He was oblivious to the other couples in the room. As if on cue, Jean pulled off his cock and Dena took up where her sister left off. Her head bobbed back and forth as she purred like a kitten. After about a minute the sisters traded positions again. Dena looked up at Brady, her lips and chin glistening from her saliva. "You're more than just my son. You're the man I never thought I could love as much as I love you. I'm all yours baby. Your mama. Your lover. Your slut. Your whore. Fill me with your seed baby."

Brady had been on edge since last night. He knew he was about to shoot his load and it was going to be a large one. He pulled out of his aunt's mouth. Dena leaned forward trying to capture it with her mouth. He grabbed her head with one hand. "No!" He panted. "Jerk it off. I want to paint your faces."

Dena smiled up at him as she grabbed his cock and began to pump it. Jean leaned her head next to Dena's and smiled at Brady as well. "Paint your sluts' baby!" She said. "We love you so much." The sisters looked at each other briefly and kissed as Dena pumped his cock.

"Oh fuck!" Brady moaned as held onto both their heads to steady himself. He felt his orgasm building as he tried to hold off as long as possible. Then he grunted as his first ejaculation shot all over his mom's face. Dena continued to pump his cock, moving it from side to side so he could hose both of their faces down with his cum. He felt weak in the knees as his orgasm seemed to go on and on. No matter how many ways and times they took his cum and drained his cock, it never got old. If anything, it just seemed to get more intense with each experience.

He looked down at his ladies as he opened his eyes and tried to focus. Their faces were covered with strings of his cum running from their foreheads down to their chins. He stepped back panting and watched them turn to each other and kiss each other passionately before starting to lick his cum off each other's face.

Brady finally looked around the room and smiled. All three ladies were on their knees in front of their Master giving them what he'd just received from his ladies. Jerry was the first to speak. "Damn Brady! That's one of the hottest things I've watched in a long time. Congratulations!"

"Brady my man!" Billy spoke next. "Thanks for asking us today. You can invite me to any party you want from now on. You have some very hot ladies there."

Dena and Jean continued to love each other as they cleaned each other's face off like two cats grooming the other. They were so enthralled with each other, the rest of the room didn't exist.

Brady tucked his cock back inside his pants and sat down in the nearest chair as the other three Masters emptied themselves into their sub's eagerly sucking mouths. When his mom and aunt were finished with each other he beckoned for them to crawl over to him. They crawled up till they were kneeling before him. He leaned forward and took them each by the back of their neck. "I think tonight we make love all night long." Then he chuckled. "Or until you wear me out. Whichever comes first."

12