My Mom - My Lover Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

The discussion was lively as the three ladies caught up during dinner. Brady sat quietly listening. His two ladies had been talking to him about finding a sub that could give him a child. He hadn't admitted it to them, but he did find the thought of breeding a sub exciting. But he realized there was more to it than just planting his seed in another sub's body. If he took on another sub he wasn't going to do it until he was ready to raise a child.

John stayed in the basement as he normally did when he didn't want to be part of the group dynamics. It was going to be a long enough night for him anyway. He felt his anger stirring as he thought about how they'd treat him. He also felt his arousal growing at the same time. He hated it. Yet he was drawn to it like a moth to the fire. His cock swelled as he thought about the evening ahead of him.

Brady pushed his plate away from him, reaching for his cup of coffee. "I talked with Kevin." He began, speaking to Sue. "He's ok with you participating this evening. But if you service me in anyway, he wants you," he said looking at Dena, "to reciprocate."

"And?" Dena asked.

Brady just gave her a smirk. "I don't share." He paused. "Now for this evening." He got up from the table, walked into the living room, then returned a few seconds later carrying a small choker chain and a leash. He set it on the table in front of Sue. "I want you to wrap this around his balls and cock when we get started. This will be his instrument of pain and humiliation for the evening."

Dena felt a wave of anger sweep over her. She didn't want to be denied the right to exact her revenge on the man who had failed her so many times over the years. "I'll do that!" She realized immediately she'd overstepped herself. She looked at Brady sheepishly. "I'm sorry baby. Please. May I put that on him and take control of him to start things off?"

Brady chuckled, knowing what she was thinking. He reached for the choker chain and leash, then slid it across the table to her. "OK. You can chain the cuck." He looked at all three of them. "I'll call the shots all evening. And each of you will obey without question. Understood?"

All three ladies nodded their heads and said "Yes sir" almost in unison.

"You two clean up dinner." He said looking at Jean and Sue. He looked at his mom. "You get upstairs."

Dena began to shake as she stood up and walked towards the stairs, following Brady. He led her up to the play room he'd furnished. After she stepped inside the door, he closed it behind her. Dena shaking was almost uncontrollable as he stared at her. "I'm sorry baby. Really. I just couldn't help myself."

"Be quiet!" He said firmly. His arousal deepening as he watched her shaking. The more he took control of her, the more he found himself desiring an even deeper level of control and dominance. "There's a part of you that still thinks you're in control. You still think you can behave the way you did with dad."

"I know baby." Dena pled with him. "I'm working on that. I really am." Her response sounded almost flippant.

"I'll let you chose your punishment." He paused again. "You chose between a good spanking, or you watching me taking Sue, and then you servicing Kevin exactly how Sue services me." He stood in silence as he let her think about her options. "Your choice."

Dena looked him, the shock on her face visible. "You'd actually share me?"

He stepped closer and reached for her tit. He pinched her nipple till she was wincing in pain and tears began running down her face. "You are my slut, and nothing is ever going to change that. But I am going to break you of this desire in you to exercise your dominance and control. And I will do whatever it takes to break you. Maybe the humiliation of being shared with another man is what you need to really register with you that you belong to me and you're not in charge."

Dena sobbed softly as she thought about being shared with another man. Even though that man was her other son. The thought of being used by another man left her feeling sick and violated inside. "Spank me! Please! But don't ever share me."

He grabbed her by the arm and led her over to the padded table on the other side of the room. He laid her face down on it, her tits crushing against the cushion, her legs still standing on the floor. He quickly looped her wrists through the restraints on the sides of the table. Then retrieved his riding crop. He stepped behind Dena's ass and ran his hand over it. "You do have a nice ass. Too bad I'm going to blister it." He brought the crop down on her ass hard.

Dena let out a scream. The sting was worse than she had been expecting. She began to sob as her punishment was carried out.

In quick succession Brady spanked her ass fifteen times. He then threw the riding crop aside and released her. He lifted her off the table and gathered her in his arms. "You were in charge once. But not anymore. Understand?" He whispered in her ear as he held her tight.

"Yes Master! I'm sorry!" She sobbed with her arms thrown around his neck. She needed to feel his tenderness and be reassured of his love.

Brady pulled her away from his body so they could look at each other. "We've come a long way since I've been home. But we have a long way to go. I know how you took control all those years for your own survival. But no more." He caressed her face with the back of his hand. "I'll never share you. No man will ever touch you the way I touch you. But I will do whatever it takes to break you." He grabbed the back of her head and yanked it back, catching her off guard. Dena gasped thinking she was going to be slapped. "So I guess I'll have to think of more creative and painful ways to punish you."

"That won't be necessary baby." Dena gasped as her hand dropped between them and down to the bulge in the front of his pants. "It won't happen again. I promise." Brady chuckled, but before he could say anything Dena spoke again, trying to change the mood of the moment. "Let me take care of you baby." She said as seductively as she could. "Let your dirty whore take care of you." She said as she squeezed his hardening cock.

He just smiled at her as he stroked her tits. "You are going to take care of me. It's been a while since I gave you a rough face fucking. It'll be fun to make dad watch me do that to you. Remind him once again who the man of this house is. And who you belong to." He walked over to a wardrobe and pulled a collar and leash out of the top drawer. He wrapped the collar around her neck. "I'm going to let you put that chain on dad later." He clasped the leash to her collar then tugged on it. "But for the rest of the evening you'll be my bitch, and watch Jean and Sue have fun." He pulled her head closer to him using the leash. He kissed her passionately. "I love you. But I know you. There's a side of you that wants to be in control and impose your will. I'm going to break you of that."

Tears streamed down her face. She knew Brady was displeased with her. She found that thought more painful than any spanking. And the thought of kneeling beside him all evening, not being allowed to participate only made that feeling more painful.

The two walked downstairs, Brady leading the way with Dena following, her leash being tugged on occasionally. They walked into the kitchen. Dena hung her head in shame and humiliation. She'd always been the alpha female among the three ladies. She knew this was part of her son's plan to break her. Brady scanned the kitchen as Jean and Sue were finishing up their clean-up. "When you two are done go get ready for this evening." He looked at Sue. "Does John have a particular nighty he likes seeing you in?"

"Yes. It's the black one you've seen me in before."

Brady smiled. He liked that one too. "Good. Wear it. You won't be in it long. But it will be fun knowing he won't be able to touch the thing he'll want. When you're ready bring John up with you." He looked at Jean. "Wear that red teddy I like so much on you."

He turned to Dena but kept talking to Jean and Sue. "This is my bitch for the evening. Get on your knees bitch." He growled at her. Dena obeyed immediately in spite of the shame she felt having to do this in front of Jean and Sue. "Now crawl into the living room." He led her into the living room, tugging on her leash sufficiently enough to make her crawl at a good speed.

Dena hung her head, her hair hanging in her face as she crawled across the kitchen floor and down the hallway into the living room. Her tits swayed back and forth, her ass glowing red from the spanking she'd been given.

Brady stopped in front of his favorite chair, then tugged on the leash till his mom was kneeling beside him. He pulled his t-shirt off, then sat down wearing only his loose fitting gym shorts. He liked lounging around the house in them. He thought about taking them off. But then decided against it till after they'd had their fun with John. He tugged on the leash again. "Get closer. You know what's expected."

Dena scooted over till she was kneeling between his spread legs. She knew exactly what he liked. She caressed the inside of his thigh, her fingers trailing up his flesh and inside his shorts. Her fingertips caressed his smooth-shaved nut sack. His flesh was warm and soft. She looked up to see his head rolled back and his eyes closed as he reveled in her soft touch. His shorts allowed her plenty of room to move her hand around. After caressing his nut sack for several minutes, she worked her way up his shaft, stroking it softly, tracing the ridge of his vein that ran the length of his shaft. She was rewarded with a soft moan.

Brady sat back enjoying his mom's touch. She knew just what he liked. After about ten minutes he sat forward and grabbed a fistful of her hair with his right hand as his left dropped down her body and engulfed one of her engorged tits. He pulled her head back and kissed her passionately, their tongues fighting for domination. His hand mauled her tit, her milk leaking out and running down his hand, dripping onto her legs. When he finally broke the kiss, she was panting with need, her hand wrapped around his shaft squeezing it. "The days of mother and son are past." He said softly, their faces only inches apart.

"I know baby. I'm sorry. I don't know how else to say it." Dena gasped as he pulled her hair harder.

"I know you're sorry. That's not the point of all this." He kissed her again, digging his fingers into her tit, which was now flowing freely with her milk. "You're my slut now. That's what you want. That's what you submitted to. I own you. I'm not even going to give you the option of opting out of our arrangement, if you wanted to." Brady felt his desire for his mom growing as he held her tight. He wanted to take her right there. But he knew the other three would be entering the room in a few minutes. "I'm keeping you as my slut. We may be the most fucked up family in the State. But I don't care anymore. You will submit as my slut and serve me as such." He kissed her again, digging his fingers into her other tit. He gave her a sinister grin. "I'm going to enjoy breaking you bitch."

Dena groaned as his words settled into her psyche. She had longed for this her whole life. A man to take her, own her and impose his will on her. But she knew there was that side of her that always wanted to impose her will. "Break me baby!" She gasped. "That's what I need."

"I'm going to. That process will start this evening. You're going to do to John exactly what I tell you to do. Refuse or hesitate and your ass will feel it."

Jean and Sue walked in the living room, John following close behind. Brady smiled at them, admiring their beauty and sensuality. "You ladies look good, as always." They both thanked him, returning his smile. "You two come here and kneel beside me." He said as he pointed to each side of his chair. Dena was still sitting on the floor between his legs, her hand still inside his shorts caressing his cock and balls. As the ladies did as they were instructed Brady turned his attention to John, who was fully dressed in his business pants and shirt.

Brady feelings for his dad vacillated back and forth between pity for the man who stood before him, and disgust for the way he didn't protect his mom when she needed it. "You're overdressed."

John stood there with what little defiance he had left in him. He knew he should just walk out of the room. But there was that side of him that craved being humiliated and degraded. He felt his cock stirring as he and Brady exchanged stares. His shaking hands began to unbutton his shirt. After removing his shirt, pants and socks, John stood there. The humiliation washed over him as he heard the ladies laughing at him, even Sue. He'd tried so many times to end this abuse he subjected himself to. But every time ended in humiliating defeat as he craved the very thing he was trying to walk away from. 'I am addicted to this shit!' His brain screamed at him as he stood there trembling.

"All of it cuck!" Brady barked out. Jean giggled as she watched John strip naked.

John stood naked feeling completely humiliated. But his semi-erection betrayed him.

Brady handed a pair of hand-cuffs to Jean. "Put these on him. Hands behind his back."

Jean smiled as she took the cuffs and walked over to John. She did as she was told then returned to kneel next to Brady.

Brady stood with Dena's leash in one hand and the choker chain with leash in the other. Dena began to stand-up when Brady put his hand on her head. "I didn't tell you to stand. You crawl." He walked across the room to John, Dena crawling on all fours next to him. "I don't understand you." He said to his dad, standing just an arm's length in front of him. "I've tried. You get off on being humiliated and treated as less than a man. So be it."

John stood in silence not knowing how to respond. Everything his son was saying was true. He'd struggled with those feelings his whole adult life. He felt his shame intensifying as he stood before them with hands bound behind his back and his cock on its way to full erection.

"There was a time I hated you for failing to be the dad I needed. Now I just pity you." Brady looked down at his mom. "Touch him." Dena looked up at him in disbelief. "Do as I say."

Dena reached for her husband's cock and balls with both hands. She knew what Brady wanted of her as she stroked his shaft to full erection. She felt nothing but contempt for her husband. The fact her son was making her perform this act on him felt like the ultimate punishment and humiliation. She stroked his shaft softly, bringing it to life. What she really wanted to do was grab a knife and cut it off.

John gasped when her hands touched him. He stood with eyes closed as the sensations coursed through his body. Her touch was soft. He'd forgotten how good she could be. He looked down at her and saw the contempt in her eyes.

Brady handed his mom the choker chain and leash. "You know what to do."

Dena took her time as she looped the choker chain over his shaft and then under his balls. She attached the leash then slowly cinched the chain till it was tightening around his shaft and nut sack.

John gasped in pain as the chain began to pinch his flesh. The more he gasped, the harder Dena pulled on the leash.

Brady shook his head in disbelief as he saw the look of pleasure on his dad's face. He tugged on Dena's leash. "Stand up." The three of them stood looking back and forth at each other. Brady chuckled. "I guess this is what it means to have someone by the balls." He looked at his mom. "He's all yours. Have fun." Then he went back to his chair to watch the games.

The look Dena gave John told him this wasn't going to be enjoyable. Or was it? Dena pulled on the leash, tightening the choker chain around his scrotum so much John cried out in pain. "How's that feel you worthless cuck?" She asks him. She began walking around the room, pulling on the leash so as to make him follow her. Then she walked around the couch, keeping it between them. She pulled on the leash till John cried out in pain again. "Jump cuck! Jump!" She laughed. John tried climbing the couch to get over it as Dena pulled on the leash. He fell into the back of the couch, not able to maintain his balance with his hands bound behind his back. She tugged the leash again causing it to pinch his tender flesh.

"Oh fuck!" John cried out. "Please stop! No more!" He finally made it over the couch, only to have Dena yank on the leash again.

She grabbed his cock softly to torment him, stroking the length of it. "Does this feel good prick?"

John gasps. "Yes! Oh fuck yes!"

Then she ran her hand down his shaft and cupped his nut sack, her animosity towards her husband gripping her. She slowly squeezed his balls till John began to cry out in pain.

Brady had seen enough. "Alright! Enough! Bring him to the middle of the floor." He looks at Jean. "Go get that strap-on you bought." Dena leads John to the middle of the floor as Jean runs upstairs to get her strap-on. Brady can see the arousal in John as he's being led into position. His cock is still rock hard, even after all the abuse he's received. He knew his dad got off on being degraded and humiliated. But this was taking it to a whole new level. "Get on your knees cuck." Brady ordered him. John dropped to his knees awkwardly. "Now down on your face." John started to bend over in compliance when Dena shoved him in the back with her foot, smashing his face into the carpet.

Brady sits up in his chair. "Give me the leash." He says to his mom. Dena hands him the leash. "Now get over here bitch." He tells her pointing to the floor between his legs. Dena walked back to her son and dropped to her knees between his legs. Brady handed the leash to Sue. "Your turn." He looks at his mom. "Your evening is over bitch. Start sucking on my cock again."

The look of disappointment on Dena's face was not lost on Brady. "I think you enjoyed that too much. Was that a little sweet revenge for all those years of failure and neglect?"

"A little." Dena responded sheepishly.

"A little my ass! You were getting off on that." Brady grabbed her head and shoved his balls in her mouth. "Well so be it. I guess I can't blame you for that. Well now you can get back to doing what you do best." Jean walked back into the living room carrying the strap-on. "Put it on!" He commanded his aunt as his mom filled her mouth with his manhood. Brady moaned as her tongue swirled around the head of his cock. He returned his focus back to his aunt as she stood there. "What are you waiting for?"

Jean had a sinister grin on her face as she knelt behind his upturned ass. She'd only used the strap-on when she and her sister played together. John screamed out in pain again as Jean shoved the latex cock into his ass.

Brady looked down at Sue, still kneeling beside him. He stroked her head. "How long has it been since he pleasured you?"

"Is he pretty good at it?" He asked gazing at her tits. He thought about how it would feel to have them wrapped around his cock.

"Yes he is. He's really an attentive lover." Sue giggled. "At during those times that Kevin gives him permission."

Their talk was interrupted by a loud grunt and then scream from John as Jean shoved the length of the dildo inside his ass. He began grunting with each thrust from Jean. His ass felt like it was being ripped apart. He wondered if he was bleeding, the pain was so intense.

"Get down there and put him to work." Brady said to Sue smiling. "I don't want to see you not enjoying some of the action."

Sue crawled the few feet over to John's head. She grabbed a fistful of his hair and lifted it as she scooted her pussy under it. "Hand her the leash." Brady said to Jean. Sue took the leash as she pulled John's head down, smothering him with her pussy. John screamed into her pussy as Jean fucked him harder and Sue yanked on the leash. "Oh fuck!" Sue moaned, falling back on the floor overwhelmed with the eroticism of the act and the sensations of his mouth on her pussy.