My Mom - My Lover Ch. 23

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Brady watched Jean and Sue use and abuse John for the next 30 minutes as his mom nursed on his nut sack. Dena pulled off once to turn around and watch what was going on, only to have her face slapped. "I didn't tell you to stop." She looked up at him as she continued to stroke his cock. Son and mother stared at each other.

"I just wanted to watch." Dena said with a degree of defiance in her voice.

Brady calmly reached beside his chair and grabbed the leash he had taken from his mom's collar and his favorite riding crop. He reattaches the leash to her collar. Then he pushes her forward so he could stand up. Lifting her by the leash, Brady pulls his mom to a standing position, walks her around his chair, then shoves her over the back of it.

"Please baby!" Dena began to plead. She knew what was coming. She also knew she'd overstepped herself again. She screamed out as she felt the sting of the crop come down on her ass. The pain was so intense it felt like her skin was being ripped from her body. "Please baby! I'm sorry! Please!" She begged over and over as Brady turned her ass a crimson red. HIs blows worked their way down her ass to the back of her thighs. She lost count after twenty. Her screams slowly morphed into a whimper as her punishment continued unabated. Her face covered in tears and smeared mascara.

Jean, Sue and John all became silent as their attention was rivetted on what Brady was doing to his mom next to them. There was a raw sensuality and eroticism to the abuse Brady was meting out on his mom. They continued to watch as Brady finally pulled her off the back of the chair and shoved her to her knees.

He shoved his cock in her mouth and fucked her face with a brutality and fury he'd never taken her with before. Within minutes he was grunting as he shot his load into her mouth. Dena coughed and choked, trying to keep up with the load he was pumping into her mouth. He released her head and leaned against the back of the chair panting, his lust and anger satiated. He lifted her to a standing position again by her leash. Son and mother both stared at each other panting, trying to compose themselves. He pulled her into his body. "I love you!" He panted. "But I also own you. I won't tolerate this anymore. I know you mom. I swear I'll break you if I have to." Then he looked over his shoulder when he didn't hear anything coming from the other three. "I didn't tell you three to stop."