All Comments on 'My Mom the Cowgirl MILF Pt. 01'

by greytonesandredlights

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Hope she is off the pills ...and what they did gives her more hope for the future.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

What killed the horse????

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

loved it

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Loved this story. Keep up the good story and writing. A 5 for sure.

greytonesandredlightsgreytonesandredlightsover 2 years agoAuthor

Jagged trees and sticks are notorious for tearing open spooked horses bellies. It just seemed to fit the flow of the story at that moment.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Took too long to get going... but maybe the next chapter will improve.

jcus0511jcus0511over 2 years ago

Well done I liked the slow build up to when mum & son finally came together. Now that the relationship is established I hope for a sexy and very erotic next part as they become lovers.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Old joke

- Is it possibly to rape woman on the square?

- No.

- Why?

- Too many advisers

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

That wasvwell written enjoyed it.

LookOldButFeelYoungLookOldButFeelYoungover 2 years ago

Lucky guy........ great story, looking forward to another chapter....... maybe sis will join in.......???

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Awesome work

NumxiNumxiover 2 years ago

Amazing story telling can't wait for the next chapter!

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

can't wait for part 2

nicho1855nicho1855over 2 years ago

Great story and very well written. I'm looking forward to the next installment, but please don't send them down the road of random multiple sex partners. I feel It would ruin the tenderness and intimacy of their bond that you have portrayed so well to date.

TSreaderTSreaderover 2 years ago

A great start! Well done!

MommysbabyboyMommysbabyboyover 2 years ago

very hot!… And seeing how you know how to structure a sentence, and structure a paragraph, and actually spell correctly is so refreshing here on lit… Thank you… Oh and get your ass in gear and do chapter 2… Mommysbabyboy says, "more please?"…

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

really 3 pages and nothing

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

bbc gangbang

Southpaw1430Southpaw1430over 2 years ago

I like this story so far. Very good characters. Thanks.

SmutaholicSmutaholicover 2 years ago

I was really enjoying this story up until the sex scene. It was hard to envision their bodies contorting in the way you described. I had no idea at times if they were standing or sitting, facing each other or away from each other. The logistics were completely off. Maybe use an actual bed next time instead of a couch to make it easier. Outside of that, this is nicely written!

SparkyblueoneSparkyblueoneover 2 years ago

I stumbled across this story by accident and I'm very glad I did. A well crafted opening instalment with a good plot line, characterisation and story arc. Not your usual one-page spank-fest at all and I for one am looking forward to chapter two. 5 stars for me.

Crusader235Crusader235over 2 years ago
Great

Great story. Heading to chapter 2. Five Stars.

AnoniemousAnoniemousover 2 years ago

Good start. Earlier comments cover my thoughts. 5 stars.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Excellent. Maor characters developed in depth and breadth. Plot developed and progressed logically. The emotional and sexual development of the son is good. Development of the mother's maternal and sexual self was good. The characters sensitivity to each other emotional needs was precisely how I would expect a real-life incestuous love affair to begin. So far, this story depicts how I imagine a real world incestuous love relationship would began between mother and son who possess maturity; are secure in self identify; consider themselves as equal partners mutually consenting to said affair without fear of emotional abandonment nor positional powerplay. 5 star rating.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

slow burn then a wonderful explosion, well worth the wait.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

Superb!

AnonymousAnonymous17 days ago

Nice concept for a story, but man, seriously, get yourself a proofreader.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreytonesandredlights@greytonesandredlights
I came to expand my erotic writing and figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. First person perspective and erotic (or sex scenes in general). I feel I've done this and must reduce my stories to significantly smaller ones. 2000 and less. Sorry I treat my writing like gestu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES