All Comments on 'My Mom the Cowgirl MILF Pt. 03'

by greytonesandredlights

Sort by:
  • 15 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

Love the series!! Please don’t stop!

ManOfSitruunaManOfSitruunaover 2 years ago

This is a great series, the pacing of Ch1 was good and I'm enjoying how the follow-ups speak to Sally's openness to their relationship.

I know it's more or less been confirmed it won't happen due to Ken's very first forum post, but I'd personally love to see them agree to become a full couple and attempt conception. Having said that, it's your story, and I'll enjoy whatever may yet come.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7aabout 2 years ago

Beautiful series. Mother finally accepts her relationship with her son. This is now I picture a real-world incest relationship would be. No one lost respect. No one lost self-esteem. No self-image/ego was lost. Love between is never wrong. 5-star series.

Sam23312Sam23312about 2 years ago

One of the best in the genre!

Great character development and build up. Best of all, the respect shown between the main characters. This is how these should be done!

Unfortunately, it is another unfished story.so common on this site. I hope that the author continues but also hope that the sister is not brought in. This is a great story showing the bond between mother and son.

onlyfictiononlyfictionalmost 2 years ago

Interesting story. Nice characters and good (if unsteady) character development. I'm looking forward to seeing where it goes. There were som spelling/grammar errors. ("Lovy" is "lovey." And the infamous "your hard" that should be "you're hard" was there two or three times.) These things catch my eye, but they aren't a real problem for my enjoyment of the story. The one jarring thing is that during sex scenes, the positions of the bodies in relation to one another gets confused/confusing at times. I know it can be laborious and draining to make this kind of thing very clear, but it is critical in a story like this one.

That said, I have favorited you so, I can get notified when your next chapter gets posted. I will read it happily.

O.F.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Enjoyed the series so far. Would you please continue for a few more chapters? Don't end the romance in the process though. Please.

Otherwise all good. One of the best lately.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

yet another story ruined by anal.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story. Could you add more chapters and not leave the readers hanging. Nothing wrong with the anal part it’s part of away some people enjoy sex.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Excellent story well told, shame that you left it hanging, definitely needs at least one more chapter.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great story but needs another chapter or three...lol. No really, please continue the story.

nyteramblernyteramblerabout 1 year ago

Hope you add more to the story. It has been good. 5stars

Sex4lf57Sex4lf5711 months ago

It's been about a year and a half since this was published. Please come out with a new chapter soon. Five stars and a favorite point!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Esta historia está buena, diferente a la mayoría y me gusta, espero ver más pero por lo que veo ... tardará algo de tiempo

johnstang2johnstang23 months ago

I agree that this story is one of the best I've read yet. I too saw the grammar errors. Take note that we won't be mentioning them if we did not like your story or style as a writer. My one concern the use of your when it should be your, you father rather than your father. Your is a possessive participle and you is a pronoun.

AnonymousAnonymous14 days ago

Please write more for this story

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usergreytonesandredlights@greytonesandredlights
I came to expand my erotic writing and figured I'd kill two birds with one stone. First person perspective and erotic (or sex scenes in general). I feel I've done this and must reduce my stories to significantly smaller ones. 2000 and less. Sorry I treat my writing like gestu...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES