My Mom the Cowgirl MILF Pt. 03

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She gave me a smirk and motioned with her nose past me, to the store front we sat in front of. I must have been distracted because we had arrived at Frans old thrift store. Fran was an older lady, dyed reddish hair, glasses, in her 60's. But it was her new worker who mom was hinting at, a young girl between me and Ellaines age.

"Oh, oh um, ehm, that you mean." I said.

"Come on, ask her out, because this is the last time I'm delivering table clothes and end table covers." Mom said. She put her mask on and jumped out of her seat.

"That's what you said last time." I swivelled out of the SUV and met mom at the back. Indiscreetly I adjusted my partially hardening cock, hoping I wouldn't get noticed. As I watched mom get the boxes from the back I casually pulled my mask over my face.

Mom leaned forward into the back, the short jean jacket she wore pulled up and brought her shirt along with it. She had been working on her tan and the thin white strip of untanned skin showed where the micro bikini had rested on her hips.

Her black tights stretched over her round butt and thighs. It was a sight I was used to, we had cooled so to speak. Even when we did modeling sessions we both could control it. This time though, my cock slithered further down my leg, bending down painfully. The thought of something new was enough to cause me to lose control.

She sat up, handed me a box of plaid fabric and led me inside.

"Sally!" Fran said. She tossed her hands in the air. "Oh these darn masks! Give me one minute, it's in the back somewhere."

Mom and I both flopped our boxes down onto the counter. It was a shop made up mainly of old clothes. The rest of it was old lady items, end tables from the 60's, doilies, statues and other knick knacks.

I shifted my pants, giving myself an excuse to nudge my cock into a different position. The sensation of the head sliding out made it refuse to soften.

Mom casually looked around the store and sighed. Her hand slipped off the counter and cupped my cock. Feeling it through my pant leg. I twisted away in vain. Her hand followed, she squeezed and felt the head between her thumb and pointing finger.

Frans foot footsteps alerted us to her return. She pulled a flora mask up over her ears and said, "there, okay, lets see what I owe you." She looked down over her glasses and raised her eyebrows at the computer screen.

"Are they still in the same place?" Sally said.

"Yes dear." Fran said.

Mom smiled and picked her box back up. I was glad to make my escape down an aisle with a box covering my erection.

"Fran, where's that young girl you hired, does she have the day off?" mom said.

Fran looked at us, "Business isn't doing well, I had to lay her off. She really helped out too. But once things pick up I plan on giving her a call again."

Mom and I flopped our boxes down next to a shelf of other crafted items. Sure enough the fastest moving things in the store were mom's tablecloths and end table covers. Only here I thought. Oddly the few bikinis Fran had taken still sat on their hangers.

Mom bent over and rummaged through a box of goods on the floor, candles and carved wooden holders.

It was an opportunity for revenge, I reached out and put my thumb and finger in the groove of her ass and pinched her lightly aka, giving her the goose. My fingers no sooner started to drag over her and she jumped up.

She let out a scream and jumped away from my hand. She spun around with wide eyes and a grin.

"What!, what's wrong?" Fran stepped out from behind her counter and pulled her mask away from her face.

"A mouse." mom said. "I mean, I thought I saw a mouse."

"Oh dammit, I thought I got him, I'll be right back." She said.

Mom turned me towards the door. "No Mrs Fran, no I didn't see it, it was something else."

Fran had already taken off into her back room. "Oh okay!" she yelled from the back.

"Go, go." mom whispered. "Fran! we can settle up later, I'll tag you in a post and see if I can't get some of those swimwear sold."

Fran stepped back out and struggled to put her mask on. Mom ushered me through the door and back on to the street. "Bye." we said.

"Thank you," Fran called out.

I jumped in the SUV relieved no one saw my erection. Mom trotted around the front and jumped inside.

"You ass!" she laughed.

"Me, what happened to the rules of not outside? And a mouse?" I said.

She gave me a smile and shrugged a single shoulder. She put the SUV into drive and pulled out. Her speed was faster and she raced the stop signs more than usual.

"We should check in on your fathers house while were on this side of town, it'll save us a trip for later." She said.

A sigh left my chest as we turned down the street. It felt bitter sweet turning down our old street. Part of me wondered if they would still be together if we had never left our old home. Mom pulled into the drive and turned off the escalade.

"Okay, you check the furnace and water heater in the basement, I'll check on the taps upstairs." She said.

She took off ahead of me and half leapt up the front stairs. I followed behind, by the time I stepped through the front door she was already up stairs. Inside the house, dad was both untidy and OCD. The house had lost its feminine touch and looked rather plain.

No pictures, no extras and it had taken on an old house smell. Everything dad had was square, tidy and set in its own place. Yet his papers were sprawled out over his desk in the living room, and mud was tracked through the hallway. Something mom never would have permitted in the past.

Downstairs was a portal into the past, long before me it was more of mom and dads childhood. Old panel walls, wooden steps and a grungy old checkered couch that looked like white noise. It was too long to get out so they just left it in the basement. Dad was sure they built the walls and house around it.

Lost in memories I stared at the couch thinking of a cousin we have who flashed me as teenages. She thought I was Ellaine, but for whatever reason she lifted her shirt up and flashed her breasts. She turned bright red and ducked behind the couch.

I smiled to myself and checked on the pilot lights. "Ah, simpler times." I whispered.

Water ran down the pipes and I casually made my way out of the utility room and up to the main floor.

"Ken! Can you help me with this?" Mom called down.

I trotted up the stairs and into their old bedroom. She greeted me wearing only a large white towel, beads of water on her neck and her hair was tied up in a wet messy bun. Her clothes and purse were spread across the king sized bed. Still in shock, she pressed me into the wall and placed her lips on mine.

Her warm tongue darted out over my lips and her hands wrapped around the waist of my pants.

"Did you want to try?" She huffed.

"Try?" I said.

Her hand cupped my cock and pressed down with the palm of her hand.

"Come on, I'm horny" She said.

She pressed her body tight into mine. As instinct took over my hands found her smooth thighs and travelled up under the towel. She wore nothing underneath. Her skin was damp and cool from the water.

My cock hardened in her hand as she rubbed it through my pants. "I think that's a yes." she said.

She pulled away from me and let the towel come undone and fall behind her. Turning on the ball of her foot she spun and stood in front of the bed, presenting me with a shape of her hourglass figure.

Her torso leaned forward until she crawled up onto the edge of the bed. The hourglass turned into a heart shaped ass waiting for me. As she leaned forward my cock strained to stand up in my pants. Like a compass it pointed to what it wanted.

I threw off my hoodie and shirt. The buttons on my pants gave me trouble but I got it free and worked my thumbs into the waist.

She bit her lip and watched over her shoulder. A whisk of hair ran down her cheek and its tip rested on her shoulder. With large doe eyes, she looked up into mine then back to my chest.

Wanting to show off I flexed my shoulders more than needed as I pushed my pants down over my waist and hard cock. It sprang out free of its restraints, still the base ached as it moved side to side.

Her eyes half closed as she watched me undress. Like a feline beauty she licked her lips in anticipation. Her skin glistened with moisture, water or her own sexual desire, I couldn't tell. The tip of my cock touched her slit. Its slick feeling was that of her lustful juices.

Before I could enter, she pulled away and took out a small bottle of lube from her purse. She handed it back to me and said, "Not there, fuck my ass."

Her slit glistened, begging me to enter, but I wouldn't obey. My hip twitched and the base of my cock continued to ache from desire. With the lube in my hand I took her by the hips and slid inside of her vagina. As I thought, she was soaking and I glided right in without resistance.

She was so ready I couldn't feel her tighten around my shaft. Her back tightened and her moan was a rush of air. Content, my cock rested inside of her as I flipped open the lid of the lube.

But after four days of no sex, I just wanted to fuck her. I tossed the lube to the side and pulled her hips into mine with both hands. As I fucked her from behind she moaned and thrust back against me.

"Okay, fuck my ass." She said.

The lube was cold as it hit my cock. She squealed when I squirted a bead on her ass, then moaned and clenched the bedsheet. The tip of my cock touched her anus and she laughed before taking a deep breath.

"Are you sure?" I said.

She nodded her head and bit her lip.

The pressure was greater and her body resisted at first. My cock strained and felt as if it would bend in the middle. As the head pushed through, she shuttered and threw her head back like a horse rearing up.

Her hand pounded the bed and she took a deep breath.

"You okay?" I said.

"Yes!" she cried.

The lube squeezed out around her anus. But the position I had above her and from behind felt natural and my cock anged inside of her perfectly.

She let out a scream and hissed through her teeth as my cock reached her midway point. "Oh fuck!" She looked back at me with watery eyes.

"Okay, we have to stop, I think I'm too big for you." I said.

"Would you shut up and FUCK ME ALREADY!" She cried out.

Something deep inside turned on and for a moment I felt a hint of anger. My hands clenched her hips tight and I plunged myself inside to the hilt. Her feet spasmed and she screamed as she fell forward.

My weight pushed her chest and shoulders into the bed with her ass still up in the air. From the downward angle I rolled my hips forward dragging my cock up into her ass. A slow deliberate exit caused her to moan deeply as if she were imploding inside.

The muscles on her back tightened and she squeezed the bed sheets with both hands. "OHhhhh ffuuckkkk!" she moaned into the mattress.

Her anus felt so tight it pulled back the skin of my cock, stretching it as I pushed back inside. This time, my slow persistent entry made her scream less. Her hand reached back and dug into my thigh. "Holy! Fuck... your... hard...Mmmm, ahhh. Wait, just wait." she pleaded.

But I didn't, I pulled back and held her hips in place. She let out a long low moan and pushed herself up from the mattress. Inside I could feel her muscles tighten and shift, every piece of her insides gripped my shaft.

Her arms quivered and she fell forward unable to hold her weight. The change of angle I lost my balance slightly and came in faster than I intended. She let out a moan and panted into the mattress. Strands of hair covered her face as she struggled to take in air.

She reached down and touched herself, "I'm cumming, I'm cumming." she panted.

I hunched forward and put my hand on her and made her rub herself faster. She closed her eyes and grit her teeth. Like little waves, her insides tugged and milked my cock, buried hilt deep in her ass.

"Stop, stop..." she panted.

Pleading or not, I had to stop, my orgasm welled up in me already. Pushing myself up I tried to pull out before it was too late. But her ass convulsed around my cock and she rotated her pelvis with another mini orgasm. My hips bucked forward, grinding the shaft up into the top of her anus.

The hot sensation of cum shot through the underside of my cock. A full, giant load entered her and as it touched her insides she slapped the mattress. My hips wanted movement and I pulled back to give another thrust. She felt slick inside as my balls tightened and more cum poured out of me and into her.

My head spun and my legs grew weak. I pulled free with a slurp and a pop. As if I had been holding her up with my cock, she fell to her side. She sat up on her elbow and frowned at me.

"Already?" she shook her head.

Kneeling at the foot of the bed I squatted down onto my heels and shrugged my shoulders. "I, four days is a long time, and that is very tight."

A smile spread across her lips and she rolled her eyes. She pulled herself off the bed and stood up beside me. Before walking away she patted me on the shoulder and walked to the bedroom door.

She looked back at me and put her hand up on the doorjam. Cum ran down the back of her leg as well as stained dad's comforter.

"Are you coming? You might be done, but I'm not." she said then waited for me to get off the bed.

Her phone buzzed with a text message from Ellaine. "Sold four bikinis, when can we deliver them?"

Mom leaned in to read it, "Hmmm good news, but for now, I think you owe me in the shower." She reached her hand out and led me into the shower.

12