My Mom Uses Me: I Brush Mom's Hair

Story Info
My Mother uses me to brush her hair, but I don't mind.
6.4k words
4.53
56.3k
74
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

My Mother Uses Me

Brushing Moms Hair

After what Mom had started, my life changed, a lot. I was a lot happier. Work wasn't such a chore. Some of the waitresses and cooks and other staff at Randall's noticed the confidence in my step, my positive personality, and my general happiness. Even the head chef, Mr. Hausen, had joked that I had finally gotten laid. I just smiled and shook my head. It's not a secret if you tell.

Mom's request for massages increased to twice maybe three times a week. Nothing too crazy. But always over the coffee table. Sometimes Mom wanted to be fingered, sometimes she wanted to be fucked. Sometimes she sucked me until I filled her tummy with my cum.

I even got used to Mom just wearing a tee shirt and nothing else, her round, naked butt barely covered, just the little half-moons peeking out from below the hem. From the front you could make out the wispy curls of her pussy hair. It was a beautiful sight, one I couldn't wait to see when either I got home from work or she did.

The day I want to tell you about happened I think a few months after my Mom started using me. Remember, she would be the one who initiated everything. There were a few times during these few months where I was feeling randy, and tried making a move, a touch, a kiss, even being so bold as to ask if she wanted a massage. All were refused gently but sternly. She would be in control of when and how often we would engage in our little trysts.

Anyway, back to the day I want to tell you about. I was off from work so I was just chilling on the couch in my tee shirt and sweatpants, watching MTV. You know, back when they still played music, well, mostly. This still would have been 1995. I remember thinking, "Where was all my rock and roll?" There was a top 10, and it was mostly rap and R&B, which just wasn't my thing, although I did like Naughty By Nature and Sir Mix-A-Lot. But my G'N'R wasn't getting airplay, and almost all of my hairbands had faded into obscurity. But like I said I was just chilling, relaxing, zoning out, watching MTV.

Then Mom came home. She had a nice bright smile for me when she came inside. "Hello, Honey. How was your day?"

"It was okay, I had off, so I kind of just loafed around. Watched some TV."

"Did you clean like I asked you to?" She said as she walked through the living room, into the kitchen, and towards her bedroom. She left her bedroom door open all the time now, but I never really just went into the kitchen to stare at her. I would steal glances if I was already in there getting something out of the fridge or cupboard, but then I would leave as if it was natural that my Mom would change with her bedroom door open. Some of those stolen glances were so sweet to me, feeding my imagination to masturbate to later

"Yep!" I said, "Vacuuming is all done."

"Thanks, dear," She said.

On my days off Mom would give me a chore to do around the house; vacuuming or dusting or cleaning this or that. I remember when before we were intimate, she would have to nag and nag and nag me to do one thing or another, but now, now that I know how much my Mom loves me, I'm happy to do these things for her.

I absently watched the television. I knew Mom was changing out of her work clothes and into her tee shirt. Nothing but a tee shirt. I wasn't even hearing the TV, I was hearing the noises of her dresser drawers opening and closing, I was hearing her closet door open and close. I was anticipating seeing my Mothers beautiful body again.

I heard her footsteps in the kitchen, she was getting a drink from the fridge. She came into the living room with a cup of juice. She was wearing a baby blue tee with a low neckline and nothing else. I saw the curls of her pussy hair at the hem. I looked up at her face and she was looking at me. Busted! I made room for her on the couch. She sat down, placed her cup on the coffee table, then made herself comfortable.

"You want me to change the channel?" I asked.

"Yeah, can you put on VH1. Something more palatable than this drivel." I think the drivel might've been a TLC song but I can't quite remember. Maybe Coolio. I put on VH1 and Phil Collins was singing Sus-Sussudio! Oh-oh!

"Can I put my feet up?" Mom asked, but before I could reply she was already doing it. She swung one leg up onto my lap, opening herself to me, her beautiful hairy pussy on full display for a few precious moments, then her other leg swung up, and her legs were closed, just that cute little nest of hair at the top of her thick thighs.

We watched a few more songs play, maybe a half hour went by, then I noticed Mom absently playing with her bush, running her fingers through the curly hair and giving it a gentle pull. Every once in awhile a finger would dip down between her labia, stroke her pussy a few times, then her hand would resume playing with her hair. I was getting hard watching her.

Then she noticed me noticing her. She had a glow about her. Maybe it was the light filtering in through the windows and curtains. But she looked bright, her skin flushed with arousal. "Honey?" she asked me.

"Yes?" I replied.

"Can you be a sweetheart and go get Momma's hair brush from her room?"

"Uh, sure! No problem!" I patted her legs on my lap and she lifted them up to her ample chest, allowing me to escape. I tried to steal a glance at her center, but she was already stretching her legs back out on the spot I just occupied.

I went to her bedroom and found her hairbrush on her dresser. As I was leaving I saw her laundry basket and her pink panties on top. I looked toward the living room, then bent down to grab the silky material and bring them to my nose. I inhaled her scent, and my erection raged in my sweatpants. I took another deep, deep breath, filling my lungs, eyes closed and rolling back in my head. It was intoxicating. More fodder for my imagination for later when I masturbated. I dropped them back in the basket and went back to the living room.

"Well, where am I supposed to sit now?" I playfully whined, noticing her stretched out on the couch. I figured I would just take my spot back under her legs at the other end of the couch.

"Lay next to me and cuddle," she said, looking up at me, smiling, her face still glowing.

I was a skinny guy, so both of us should be comfortable. So I said, "Okay."

"This side," she pointed to the back of the couch. She shuffled over to give me room, and I climbed over her, my erection tenting my sweatpants. I lay next to her and my cock pressed into her thigh. I was on my side, while she was on her back. I looked down at the hem of her shirt and saw her bush peeking out. My mouth watered and I swallowed.

"Here's your hairbrush, " I said, and offered it to her.

"You brush my hair, Honey," she said softly. The position was awkward with both us laying down, and I would only be able to get one side of her head. But what Momma wants, Momma gets.

I reached the brush to her head, when she took my hand in hers. "Not up there, Honey." She guided my hand down to her pelvis. "Down here. Brush Momma's hair down here."

I melted a little. You know that feeling when you get flushed with emotions and your insides just seem to melt, an empty vessel waiting to be filled. This was going to be something new for me, and I was going to love every moment of it. I must have been holding my breath, because then I let it out in a long, relaxing sigh.

"Go on, Honey. Brush me."

The brush was small and purple, maybe six inches long. The handle was ribbed for a better grip. The bristles were evenly spaced and balled at the end so they wouldn't scratch the skin. I propped myself up a bit on my elbow so I could look down past her ample bosom and see what I was doing.

"Lift your shirt so I can see what I'm doing." I said.

Mom lifted the hem of her shirt exposing her soft, round belly. She raised it up to her belly button and left it bunched there. My breathing grew deep as I watched her listen to me for once.

Then I slowly stroked the brush down through her bush. It made a rasping sound through the curls. I stroked again and again, slowly, deliberately, lovingly. The TV played background music, but all my attention was on my Mother, and to make sure I brushed her pussy hair well. It went on like this for several minutes, brushing her mound. Then her legs slowly opened.

"Now brush me, from the bottom, up," she whispered.

I couldn't really see what I was doing, the angle was all wrong, so I just went by feel. I brushed her bush, then went further down her parted thighs, brushing her labia, gently, ever so gently. I made it to what I figured was the bottom, then I brushed up like she asked. Gently, over her hairy pussy lips, to the top where her clit was nestled. Then I repeated the motion. Resting the brush at her center, drawing up and over her swollen pussy lips, letting the soft bristles dig in to her soft lips, and the lucky few to graze across her sensitive clit. Up, and up, and up, always brushing up. I changed the angle a few times to brush only the labia on the right or the left, but always letting a few bristles touch her clit.

She lifted her hand to my cheek and caressed me. She titled her head, and I saw that her eyes were closed as she let herself soak in all the pleasures I was giving her. Then she lifted her shirt, pulling it up to her chin, and exposing her big, beautiful tits. "Honey, suck on Mommy," She said softly through heavy breaths. "Suck on Mommy's titty!" She opened her eyes and looked at me. "Please."

My cock was leaking precum. I scooted down under her arm and leaned over her to get that tasty nipple into my mouth.

"Keep brushing me," she said.

So now I had to focus and do two things at once, brush my Momma's pussy, gently, and suck on her breast. I got it down after a minute. Sucking on that hard nipple, and brushing my Momma's pussy.

After a few moments she convulsed in her orgasm. "Oh God! Oh God! Keep sucking, Honey! Keep sucking!" I kept sucking and I kept brushing as she road out her beautiful orgasm.

She took a deep steadying breath. "Honey, put the handle inside me," She said.

I took my mouth off her nipple. "Okay, Momma," I said. I turned the brush over in my hand and gently slid it between her pussy lips. Down and down until I found her opening. Then I gently but purposefully pushed it inside her. I knew how tight she was, I also knew how wet she was, and that little brush handle slid inside her so easily. I moved it in and out of her, fucking her with it.

Her hand reached down and groped at me, feeling my hardness. She squeezed me, feeling my heat, my pulse. Her fingers found the edge of my sweats and snaked their way in. Her fingers ran through my own pubic hair until they found my root. She gripped my shaft and tried to stroke it. But it was an awkward angle for both of us.

"Take your cock out, Honey," she said.

I left go of the brush, leaving it inside of her, and pulled my sweats down with one hand until my cock was free, her hand still holding it. The tip smeared with precum. She began to stroke me with her soft hand. My hand went back to the brush and resumed pushing it in and out of her pussy. My mouth went back to her big, heavy tit.

"No," she said, "The other one. Suck my other titty."

I let the nipple go and leaned over her a little more to reach the other breast and its little morsel of a nipple, sucking it into my mouth, and nursing on my Mother once again.

I fucked her with the hairbrush. She stroked my cock. I sucked on her nipple. All these sensations building and building. There was little wet sounds as the brush went in and out, in and out, in and out. Her pussy so juicy, so wet. My Mommy's pussy. My precum was making my Momma's belly all sticky as she kept stroking me, stroking me, trying to pull my cum out. I kept sucking on her titty, my tongue rolling over and over that little nub, making it wet with my saliva.

"Oh God! I'm cumming again! Oh god! I'm cumming!" she called out as her orgasm took her, and she writhed on the couch, riding it out. I tried to fuck her more with the brush but she pushed my hand away. So I just continued sucking on her breast. All the while she was holding onto my cock, stroking it again when she came back down.

"You want to cum on Momma's tummy and titty's, Honey?" she asked, her faced flushed and glowing, she was a little out of breath.

"Yes, Momma, I want my cum all over your tummy and titty's!"

She stroked me and stroked me, gently fisting my cock in her soft hand. "Look at your Momma's titty's, all covered in your spit from you sucking on them," she said, trying to make me cum from her dirty talk. She continued to stroke me over her tummy and tits. I looked at her tits. She grabbed her breast with her other hand and squeezed it. She played with the nipple, pulling and twisting it in her fingers. The head of my cock was red and angry as she stroked me.

"Look at your Momma's pussy," she said, upping the ante of her dirty talk. "You fucked your Momma's pussy with a hair brush. Look at your Momma's wet, hairy pussy!" She said. I looked at her yummy pussy. The hair brush was still inside her, it was so naughty, so hot. Her hand left her nipple to snake down between her legs and spread open her hairy pussy. Showing me her hungry pussy still holding the brush. Her finger circled her clit and she gasped. I felt a throb in my loins.

"Take the hair brush out, Honey," I reached down and took the hairbrush out of her pussy. "Put that in your mouth, and taste me," she said, now she was all in to make me cum. I put the handle in my mouth and tasted my Mothers pussy, it was so good. My mouth full I couldn't call out, but just grunted as my orgasm peaked. It put me over the top, and as I sucked on her hairbrush I came over my Mom's tits and belly. The first 2 shots were strong and hit her breasts, the remaining shots were on her soft belly, a few pooling in her belly button.

I took the brush out my mouth and gasped for breath, lost in my own orgasm. I looked at the brush handle, then put it back in my mouth and made sure it was clean of her pussy.

"Did you like that, Honey?" she asked, still stroking me, making sure all my cum was out. My hard angry, red cock still throbbing above her. I leaned in to her, and kissed her cheek, that was allowed.

"Thank you, Momma," I said. She let go of my cock.

"You're welcome, Dear." she said. "Let me go get cleaned up."

I let her wiggle up off the couch and walk through the kitchen to the bathroom. "Your cum is running down my leg!" She called out, just before I heard the faucet running. I pulled up my sweatpants and lay back on the couch, a Cheshire cat grin on my face from ear to ear. This was something new and wonderful, and I just wanted to bask in this moment. On VH1 Robert Palmer sang "Addicted To Love." I was feeling that.

Soon I heard Mom rummaging around in the kitchen, getting ready to make dinner.

"Need any help, Ma?" I called from the couch.

"No, Honey, but thanks for asking," she said. Mom was always home cooking, we never ordered out. She was old fashioned like that. It's opposite now-a-days, always ordering out, no more home cooked meals. Those were the days.

Dinner was meatloaf, and I just had to sing one of his songs while we ate. That made her laugh. After dinner I helped her clean up the dishes. Murder, She Wrote was on TV, one of the few shows we both enjoyed. So I snuggled up again on the couch next to Momma and watched TV with her. She was absently playing with her bush again, and I watched her more than Angela Lansbury.

I moved my hand over to hers and played with her pussy hair too. Gently, lovingly, running my fingers through it. Hearing that soft rasping sound my fingers made. She moved her hand away and I took over. I played with my new toy affectionately. My fingertips danced through those pretty curls. I gave her mound gentle, little scratches. Reaching a bit lower I slid my fingers up and down the junction of her thighs and pelvis on both sides, through the hair next to her labia. Being a little bit bolder, I started to play with the hair on her labia, brushing it with my fingers from her thighs to her her center, on both sides, back and forth.

"Honey?" Mom said, pulling me out of my entrancement.

"Yeah?" I said, looking up at her. She was glowing again.

"Scoot down so you can get closer," I moved down, but it wasn't what she had in mind. She opened her legs and directed me between them. It was like watching the gates of heaven open up before me when she did that. I knelt on the floor and got between her thighs, her pretty pussy inches away from my eyes.

"Do you like my pussy, Honey?" She asked, looking at me.

I was entranced again, and I just stared at the beautiful treasure before me when I replied. "I love it Momma. It's so pretty."

"You think my pussy is pretty?"

"Yeah," I said softly, "The beautiful hair." I ran my fingers through the hair on her mound again. I slid my fingers down her labia, caressing that fur.

"How does it smell, Honey?"

I thought back to earlier when I smelled her used panties. This time it was from the source! I tipped my head forward until the hairs tickled my nose. I inhaled deeply, filling my lungs with her scent. "You smell wonderful!" I said. "I want to smell it all the time." Momma giggled when I said that.

"Maybe you should give it a kiss, to show your appreciation," she said. I looked up at her and she was looking down at me. She was biting her pinky finger. I tipped my head forward until my lips touched her nether lips. I took another deep breath of her scent before kissing my Momma's pussy. She inhaled sharply. "Again, Honey," She said. I kissed her pussy again. "Again." I kissed again. Taking my own initiative, I kissed her slit from the top down.

"Lick Momma's pussy, Honey," she said. I stuck my tongue out. I felt her hairs on my tongue. Then I licked between her folds. Up and down, up and down, up and down. She started making little noises, little "Ooo's" and "Ahh's." I spread her pussy open with my fingers and licked at her center. I licked her slit from the bottom to the top, again and again and again. Mom reached down and held my head and began to move her hips, gyrating on my face. I licked and licked and licked. Her hold on my head got firmer, her little noises grew louder, her undulations grew more pronounced.

"Oh lick my clit, Honey!" She cried out. I licked that clit up and down, side to side, and in circles. I kissed that clit and sucked on it like a good boy.

"Oh Honey! I'm cumming! I'm cumming!" She cried out. I kept sucking on that clit as she rode out her orgasm.

Then just as suddenly she pushed me away. "It's too sensitive, Honey!" She gasped for breath, then giggled like she was young again. "Oh God! You licked my pussy so good, Honey!"

"Like a puppy!" I said, proud of myself.

Mom giggled again at that remark. "Yes, like a little puppy." She paused, then added, "Momma's little puppy," she said thoughtfully, almost dreamily.

I stood up, my cock aching as it tented my sweats. Precum had made a little wet spot on the front. My lips and chin were wet with her juices, and I absently wiped at myself with the back of my hand.

"Come here," she said, "Momma's hungry!" She sat up and grabbed my hips, pulling me towards her. She pulled my sweatpants down around my thighs. My cock swung free, the tip smeared with precum. She grabbed me by the root and directed it to her mouth. She licked the tip and few times before taking it inside her mouth.

"Oh, Momma!" I sighed as she sucked me. The little sounds her mouth made as she pleasured me only heightened my arousal.

She took her mouth off my cock. "Did you like licking Momma's pussy?" She asked before devouring me again. Her tongue swirled all over me as she ate me up.

12