All Comments on 'My Mom Uses Me: I Brush Mom's Hair'

by Strapping Young Lad

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

Great mommy...allowing her son.....

FeltfixerFeltfixerover 1 year ago

Really liked this story.

AnonymousAnonymousover 1 year ago

I stopped at hairy bush and thick thighs.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Killer! Fucking hot story! Thank you, SYL.

A reader in Maine

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Good story, you got a firm 5! Mom pussies, they are supposed to be hairy like you described it. Mom's often are a wife, a homemaker, do all the laundry, all the shopping, all the cooking, all the cleaning, and some moms are employed outside the home. These moms do not have time to trim or shave their pussies, as if any lady should!!!!. Your story was realistic in that aspect and it got you a 5. Some people are just tired of razor burnt shaved pussy stories and the mental images of pimple covered mounds oozing puss a few days after the shave. More HAIRY PUSSY stories, PLEASE.

AnonymousAnonymous12 months ago

Nothing better than a hairy bush on any and every woman.

AnonymousAnonymous10 months ago

I would fuck my mom with anything that she would let me fuck her with. Great story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A simple story about a young lad who wanted to please his mother in any way she wanted.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userStrapping Young Lad@Strapping Young Lad
Wow, It's been a long time since I submitted anything, not that I haven't had the fantasies, just never the urge to write them down. But this new one has been nagging at me for about a year or so now. I guess it's a love letter to my mother who passed away some years ago. I ho...