My Mom Uses Me: I Brush Mom's Hair

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"I loved it Momma!" I cried out. "Your pussy is so pretty. I loved licking it and making you cum in my mouth! I want to eat your pussy all the time!" This dirty talk awoke something inside her and she sucked me harder and faster. I reached down and touched her head, running my fingers through her hair. She cupped my balls in her hand and rolled them in her fingers. She gently tugged on them. She ran her fingernails over that sensitive skin. She made little moaning sounds as she sucked and sucked and sucked.

"Oh Momma! I'm gonna cum in your mouth!" My orgasm building up inside of me. She sucked me, just on the tip, her tongue swirled around it. Her hand worked my balls, stirring them up, pulling on them, tugging them. Her other hand came up to stroke my shaft, rotating her hand, up and down, up and down, up and down. My eyes rolled back into my head.

The over stimulation was too much and my orgasm flowed out of me, pulsing and throbbing into her hungry mouth. I gasped and groaned. "Oh fuck, Momma!" I cried out. She had given me blowjobs before, but nothing this intense. She kept sucking as I came, and the sensitivity was like electricity running through me. "Oh fuck, Momma!" I cried out again. My cockhead was so sensitive, and she kept sucking. I writhed in her grasp as she still stroked me and played with my balls. "Oh fuck, Momma!" I cried out for the last time. My knees grew weak and I rested my hands on her shoulder to steady myself. She sucked the soul right out of me. "Momma!" I whimpered. My cock was drained of cum, I felt her mouth make little swallowing motions. She slowly let my cock slip from her mouth. Then she kissed the tip.

"How was that?" She asked looking up at me, her face radiant and beaming, she was so happy that she had made her boy cum like that.

"Oh, Momma. I can't move!" I cried out then started laughing. She started laughing too, then helped me down on the couch. "My legs are so wobbly." I said.

"I guess I did a good job then." She said proudly. She leaned over to me and kissed me on the lips. I was too surprised to return the kiss. I licked my lips and tasted myself on her kiss. "I think it's time for bed," she said. I looked at the clock, we had been going at it for awhile, and it was about bedtime. She leaned in again and kissed me, this time I returned the kiss, it lingered for a few precious moments. "Goodnight, Honey."

"Goodnight, Momma." I said.

She got up and went to the bathroom, I heard the faucet running. I guess she was cleaning herself up. The she went into her bedroom. I got up then, still weak in the legs, went to my own bedroom. I tried to lay and bed and process what had just happened, but instead I just fell asleep with a smile on my face.

The next day Mom kissed me before she left for work. She had never done that before. It made me happy. It was just a quick peck on the lips, but it was nice. I went to work happy. The stress couldn't even gets its claws into me, I was in a protective bubble. The stress just slid away as I dealt with it. I was gonna go home to my Momma.

I got home in the afternoon as usual. When I opened the door, what a sight greeted me. Mom was laying on the couch in her tee shirt and nothing else, reading her romance novel. One leg was against the back of the couch, the other dangled off the edge. Her pussy was on display, all lovely. I closed the door behind me.

"Hi, Mom!" I chirped.

"Hi, Honey!" She said smiling. She reached down and ran her fingers through her pussy hair. "Honey?" She said, resting her open book on her chest.

"Yeah, Mom?" I said, smiling back.

She put on a pouty face. "I need my puppy."

I thought about it for a minute, then remembered. My smile got bigger. "Let me change, and I'll be right there!" I said excitedly.

"Why don't you just take everything off right there and clean it up later." She said.

It made sense to me. "Okay!" I said. I started to strip while Mom watched me. I took off my shirt first, then my pants, then my socks, then my underwear. My cock was already getting thick in anticipation. She took off her shirt and tossed it to the floor.

I went over to the couch and climbed between Mommy's legs. I inhaled her scent, it smelled so good. I started by kissing the fur on her mound all over. I worked my way down her mound to just above her clit, then switched to kissing down the sides of her labia next to her thighs, all the way down. I kissed her hairy pussy lips on may back up. Then I licked her, parting her lips with my tongue. She made a little noise, I continued licking. I circled her thighs with my arms, holding her as I made out with her pussy. I licked her up and down, up and down, up and down. I sucked her clit. I stuck my tongue up her pussy, tasting her center, lapping up her juices. Long licks from bottom to top. I was in my own personal heaven. I could feel the curls of her pussy hair all over my face.

"You're eating Momma's pussy so good, Honey!" She cried out. She started grinding her hips, which told me she was getting close.

"I love eating your pussy, Mommy!" I said, quickly pausing my eating before diving back in. My cock was so hard, I temporarily forgot I was naked.

She held the back of my head, moving her hips on my face. "Such a good puppy! Licking Momma's sweet hole!" She talked so dirty, I loved it. "Drink up all of Momma's juices!" I sucked on her clit, rolling my tongue over that tiny flower bud. Soon Mom was cumming, bucking her hips into my face. I stopped sucking her clit before she pushed me away, I wanted to keep licking her as she was cumming. I lapped at her pussy hole, drinking her juices as she came and came. My tongue was inside my Momma's pussy, and I made out with it, tonguing it with kisses.

Mom came down from her orgasm, and I still licked her insides. She caressed the top of my head, running her fingers through my long headbanger hair. I stayed away from her clit and just licked at her yummy center.

"You really do love eating Mommy's pussy," she said lovingly, still caressing me.

"Uh huh!" I grunted, not stopping.

"You should stop that before your jaw begins to hurt ..." She paused.

"Okay, Momma." I said, lifting my head from her, my face wet with her juices.

"... and fuck your Momma." She said smiling at me, her face glowing. I was excited, this time it wasn't doggy over the coffee table, but missionary, face to face, so I could see her expressions as I fucked her.

I climbed onto the couch, my proud cock sticking out straight and hard. Mom shifted her position, her legs splayed open for me, welcoming. Welcoming me home. Her pussy was wet and swollen and open, inviting me. I reached down and guided my cock to her. I slid the head up and down her hairy lips, wetting myself before pushing it lower and nudging it into her entrance.

"Put your cock in Momma," she said. She was so wet I slid in easily, slowly, all the way to the hilt. Balls deep in my Mom's pussy. "That's it, Honey. So deep in Momma's pussy." She began undulating her hips and milking my cock with her vaginal muscles. I watched my cock as a I pulled out, covered in her juices, then pushed back in, savoring every inch of her pussy. In and out, in and out, in and out, I watched my cock in my Moms pussy.

Momma pulled me down on top of her. I was mashed against her beautiful breasts, they felt so soft and warm next to me. She wrapped her legs around me. I kept thrusting my hips, pushing all of my cock inside of her. "You fill my pussy up so good, Honey," she whispered in my ear. I leaned down and began kissing her neck. She gasped and moaned in approval. I kissed along her jawline to her ear and then licked at her earlobe. She squirmed beneath me, moving those lovely, full hips.

I kissed across her cheek to her lips, she opened her mouth to receive my tongue, and we kissed. It was our first french kiss, and I moaned into her mouth. Our tongues danced and played in each others mouth. I sucked on her tongue, she sucked on mine.

She broke the kiss and held me close to her. "Oh, fuck me, Honey! Fuck your Momma's pussy!" She cried into my ear. I fucked her wet, juicy pussy. She moaned and made these sweet little noises as she climbed up toward her own climax. "Keep fucking me! Keep fucking me!" She called out like a mantra. Her fingernails dug into my back. Her legs tightened around me, keeping me inside her. Her orgasm building, building. I thrust and thrust and thrust inside her, my cock so hard from our kissing and her dirty talk.

"Oh, Honey! I'm gonna cum! I'm gonna cum!" She shouted. She crushed me in her arms as her orgasm took her. "I'm cumming! Oh, Honey, I'm cumming!" She writhed beneath me, moaning. I kept fucking her and fucking her, I could feel her pussy hugging me as she came. I was so happy and proud I made my Mommy cum on my cock.

She let go of me and I propped myself up on my arms so I could look at her while I fucked her. She looked up at me and she was positively glowing with a big smile on her face. "You like fucking your Mommy?" She said, squeezing me with her pussy for emphasis.

"I love it!" I cried out. "I love fucking you, Mommy!"

"You want to cum in Mommy's pussy?" She said, looking deeply into my eyes.

"Yes, Momma!" I cried out, I was close.

"Cum in me! Cum inside your Momma!" She looked at me, demanding me with her gaze. "Cum in me! Cum in my pussy! Cum in my wet, wet pussy!"

I leaned down and kissed her deeply as I finally came. Our tongues danced as I shot rope after rope of semen inside her. She hugged me with her pussy, squeezing me, milking me. I kept fucking her, but slower and deeper, fucking my cum deep inside her pussy as my orgasm rolled through me. I kissed her until I was spent, then I kissed her cheeks and down her neck, leaving my cock nestled inside of her. I didn't want to pull out, it felt so good inside of her. Then I rested my head on her shoulder, just cuddling. It was nice.

A few minutes later she patted my back. "Okay, Honey. Let Momma get up and get cleaned up." She said. I groaned in revolt. "Come on! You can help me make dinner!"

I got up and slowly pulled out of her warmth. I looked at her beneath me, legs splayed, her pussy swollen, the hair matted and sticky down there, her round belly, her full breasts, and her glowing, happy face. "I love you, Mom," I said.

She reached up and touched my cheek. "I love you too, Honey."

I got up off the couch, my cock hanging thick between my legs as I stood before her. She sat up and leaned forward to kiss my cock. "Thank you, Honey. Mommy really needed her puppy today."

"You're welcome!" I said happily.

She stood up next to me. "You like being my puppy?" She asked.

I dropped to my knees and looked up at her. "I love it, Mom," I looked deeply into her eyes. Then I held her hips and leaned in to kiss her pussy hair over and over again. It was matted and sticky from sex, but I didn't care. I dipped my tongue lower between her folds and tasted her.

Her hands went to my head and held me, she tilted her pelvis into my licks. "Oh, Honey! That's so naughty! Momma's pussy is messy!"

I paused in my licking. "Then I'll clean it for you!" I continued licking.

She sighed and held my head into her center. She lifted her foot and placed it on the coffee table, opening herself to me. I went lower to lick at her hole. Her pussy hair was cool and wet on my face. Her pussy tasted different than it did before, then I realized I was licking out my own cum. It wasn't too bad. Mom gasped and began moving her hips. I continued tonguing her.

"You're gonna make Mommy cum again!" She cried out. She held my head and ground her pussy into my face, using it, using me. Using me until she came.

"Oh! I'm cumming again, Honey! I'm cumming for you!" She called out. She held my head and I held her hips as she rode my face. "Drink up Momma's juices, Honey!" I lapped at her pussy hole, I drank from her, I swallowed and drank more. She sighed and moaned as her orgasm rolled through her. She pulled my head away, gasping. She giggled, happy. "Thank you, puppy!" She put her foot back on the floor. "Let's get cleaned up for real this time." I stood up and she leaned in for another kiss. It was just a quick peck on the lips. Then she turned and went to the bathroom. I went to my pile of clothes by the door and carried them to my room then changed into my lounge clothes; sweatpants and a tee.

I went into the kitchen to help with dinner. Mom was only in her tee shirt, and it was cute to see her butt wiggle as she prepared our meal. It was corn on the cob, mashed potatoes, and vegetable medley. While we ate the conversation was about work and other idle things.

After dinner we cuddled on the couch and watched TV. After a few programs I excused myself to my room to listen to music and write while sitting on my bed.

Later there was a knock on my door.

"Yeah?" I said, laying on my bed now and reading some Terry Brooks.

Mom opened the door and came in. "I'm going to bed, Honey," she said. She came over to the edge of the bed and sat down. I moved closer to her. She leaned down to me and I raised up to her and our lips met in a kiss. At first it was a nice long, lingering kiss on the lips. Then a few more little kisses. Then I nice, long, deep kiss with tongue. I was getting excited again. She broke the kiss then looked at me lovingly and smiled.

"Goodnight, Honey." She said.

"Goodnight Mom." I said.

12