All Comments on 'My Mom was the Best Ch. 02'

by NastyARMomlover2004

Sort by:
  • 5 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
Good story

A lot of true feelings and desires are coming out in these stories. Valentines day presents a great opportunity to move closer to your goal. Small subtle steps may be effective.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 9 years ago
why hasn't this excellent story garnered more comments?

The gifted author is around 30 years old, with a marvelously filthy mind devoted to the ever-fascinating subject of motherfucking. There's no doubt he was as hard as either of his young heroes while writing the story and that at the end he unloaded his hot balls and shot a huge stream of sperm of his own. The mother in this terrific tale is a very lucky lady. Her capacious vagina craves a meaty penis, and she gets two of them--her son Adam's penis and now her baby boy Jack's penis, to fill her needy gap. I love how there's no awkwardness or even the slightest inhibition in this little family. When Adam's got his head between his mother's thighs--where it last was some 20 or so years before--he puts his whole heart, and his whole greedy mouth, into slurping her babyhole half to death. Most of all, his mother just cannot live without that big fat mommy-pleaser Adam's got between his legs. And like a good son, Adam's always ready to give it to his mommy, good and hard, right up her ever-loving twat. Jack finds them at it and at first is totally disgusted. But, come on, the kid's 18 years old. He's a nonstop semen producing machine, and real soon momma shows her boy exactly where all his semen belongs. Adam's and Jack's young balls never quit, and the lady's voracious motherly cunt is going to be son-sperm-clogged for years go come. Chapter 1 was great, chapter 2 even greater. We're all hoping and praying for a chapter 3.

richbwrichbwabout 9 years ago
not bad

was a really hot story till little brother got in on it kinda ruined it for me was a great story though thought mom would've got pregnant by son for sure great story keep writing

AnonymousAnonymousover 7 years ago
I loved these.

Only one problem.

I felt as if I was reading the same story of over and over.

That doesnt mean I would not read it over, just would happily see more variety.

Still thank you.

AnonymousAnonymousover 2 years ago

did Adam or jack get mum pregnant ?

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous