My Mom's a Slut, so am I

Story Info
My dad told me mom's a slut and I became one too.
2.9k words
4.17
34k
45
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"It's finally the 22nd of August 2023!" I jumped out of happiness. It's midnight and I am finally 21 years old. The last one in my whole friend's group to be 21.

Generally, I am never excited about birthdays and not even this time, what I am excited about today is me turning 21. I have always been alone on most of my birthdays as my mom and dad separated years ago or maybe none of them cared enough to spend time with me. Though they always brought me really expensive gifts!

Things have changed a few years back, when my mom married my step dad. He is quite a perfect man. He always threw me huge parties and tried his best to make it special for me despite me never appreciating his efforts.

Today as well I have this feeling that he is going to do something way greater than I can imagine. Such a good man!

I was drowned in my thoughts when I heard a knock on my door. Though my new dad always did something special, I never expected him to do anything this late at night. 'Maybe because it's the weekend this time' I thought to myself.

"Door's open." I announced. To my surprise it was my mom. And to my shock she was wearing a red sheer, kind of dress, which covered nothing actually. I can see her huge boobs quite clearly, her nipples were too erect. That thing ended just on her ass under which her red satin panties were quite on display. She was wearing matching high heels (way higher than I know her owner). This woman here doesn't look like my mom at all.

My jaw dropped and I was unable to speak anything at all but stare at her.

"She is sexy, isn't she?" I heard my dad saying.

I have no idea when he came in my eyes were all glued to my mom dressed like a stripper.

"Umm...what?" I responded. 'She looked way more than sexy though' I thought to myself.

"Isn't your mom sexy?" My dad repeated.

I was unable to understand what I had to say.

"How come you guys are here at this hour?" I ignored his question.

"It's your birthday, honey." My dad replied with a warm smile.

'Ah this man! He never fails to give me butterflies.'

"On your 21st birthday me and your mom want to tell you something." He sat down near me on my bed.

"Okay"

"As you can see, she is dressed a little differently than always. We want to share with you that she enjoys being a sub to me. And it's high time she is hiding this from you. We are hoping for you to understand this as you are grown enough to respect her desires. Also, my other reason to tell you this is that we are open to everything so that you never have to hide anything like this from us."

I was so shocked to respond like what children generally do when they get to know this or even their parents do tell them at all.

"It's okay Honey, feel free to ask us anything." He said.

"Umm... I don't know." is all I could manage to say.

"I know you have a hard time processing this. Why not just show you and tell you everything and then you can decide?" He replied.

'Show me... what?' I thought to myself.

I looked at my mom, anyone could tell how turned on she is.

"Why don't you start with telling her how you greet people who know about this?" Dad asked mom.

"Other people know too!" I asked, thinking who they could be standing near a table to hold.

"Yes, honey. Your dad, neighbours, your grandparents and a few of our friends too."

"What are you waiting for?" Dad said while looking at mom.

She walked towards me, knelt down and kissed my feet. "Greetings, ma'am!" She said smiling.

I couldn't respond at all. But I have to accept somewhere I am a little turned on. She is too hot and making me think how she must feel while she did it to me and to everyone. I don't want to accept it but it must be horny to do the same.

"Don't be rude, honey. You should reply to your mom." Dad asked.

"I don't know what to do, I am sorry I wasn't being rude." I replied.

"Well, I think you were. You know how to reply to Greetings, don't you?" He asked.

"Yeah, I am sorry. I am just too surprised too." I accepted.

"Do you know what I would have done to your mom if she behaved the way you did?" He asked.

"Umm... what?" I knew it was something kinky. Something humiliating and turning on by the way he said that.

"I would have made her strip out of those clothes and bend her on that window behind you with her boobs on display for everyone and spanked her till she begged for mercy." He replied.

I imagined him doing everything to me as he dictated.

"Are you thinking about it? Does that make you wet?" He asked me.

"No, definitely not." I replied knowing he caught me off guard.

"Well, whore why don't you check whether your daughter is lying or not." He indicated mom.

She stood up and her hands went to my trousers. It was easy for her to pull them down as I didn't fight against her at all. I don't know why but this was making me quite turned on or maybe I was hoping for my dad to do it all to me which he just said he would have done to my mom.

I stood still with my trousers and panties pulled down to my ankles. My panties had enough spots on them to scream how wet I was. With the look on my dad's face I can tell he is enjoying his view of my well shaved pussy.

Another shock took me over when my mom slipped her hand on my pussy and stroked her hand against it announcing to my dad that he is correct and I am lying.

"Are you embarrassed about lying to us, young lady?" He asked.

"Umm... I don't know." I replied with my mom's hand still down there.

"Do you want me to do what I just said I would have done to your mom?" He grinned.

"She got more fluids." My mom announced while laughing.

"No I don't." I screamed. "I don't want anything."

Even when all of us knew how badly I did.

"Okay, honey. We never planned to force you. Let's leave whore!" He instructed mom to walk out.

She pulled her hand away and they both walked out of my room. I was still standing there naked down my waist. I was wet enough to resist myself from touching. I took off the rest of my clothes and started with my boobs. I grabbed them, pinched my nipples with one hand while my other was down where my mom's hand was. I tried doing what she did but I couldn't.

Thoughts of what my dad just said was dancing all over my head. The more I was touching myself the more I wanted him to spank me as he described he would. Regretting that I would have let him do that to me I stood up and bent my body in the exact same position as he described. It was dark and cold out of that window. I don't know if someone can see me but I wanted it bad enough to stop. I pushed my fingers inside my pussy as roughly as I could. I tried several times but my mind knew I needed my parents to see and do this to me. That's the only thing that can satisfy me right now.

I wondered if they would do all those things he told me my mom enjoyed while I was on display for everyone (as my dad said). I wanted to know how much I would enjoy greeting people like she does and what else he does to her in front of everyone. 'Their friends and neighbours have seen my mom naked. Have they seen her getting fucked too? Or have they fucker her? Oh my god. I want it badly. I want them to use me the way they use my mom.' I thought to myself

The only way I can make this happen is to go to them right now. I got back in my room and closed the window to make it seem like I never opened it. I got dressed and gathered a lot of courage to get out of my room. It was dark, lights were out and I didn't even bother to switch them on as I walked to their door.

I double checked myself in the large mirror we had at the corner wall and knocked. After a few seconds my mom opened the door. I could hear her walk to the door, unlatch it and swing it open. She had this embarrassment all over her face as she was only in her panties. Her sheer dress was no more on her, not like that was making any difference than what it is now. Dad followed her out.

"I am sorry for the way I reacted back then." I said.

"Okay." Dad replied.

"Dad, I really am. I shouldn't have done that. I was wet and I am sorry I lied. I am still very wet." I pleaded.

"So, are you saying you are here because you want it?" He enquired.

"Umm... maybe yes. I think I do want it." I said looking down to the floor.

"And you think this is easy, it is. You will come and say you are sorry and we will do as you say."

"No dad, that's not what I meant. Really."

"Firstly, if you are interested now then you have to pay back for what you did there." He said, looking towards my room.

"Yes dad, I understand."

"Go in your room. Stand the way your mom left you there by the time we come." He ordered.

"Yes, dad." I rushed towards my room. I opened the door and left it open, went near my bed and pushed my trousers and panties down while waiting for them to come.

I saw them entering and my mom was handcuffed and all naked except her panties.

"So as you regret what you have done we will start by teaching you how to be sorry." He announced.

I nodded.

"Strip naked."

I took off my top, unhooked my bra and walked out of the clothes I had on my ankles.

"Now, apologise."

"I am sorry dad and mom. I was wrong. I want it desperately."

"Come here and greet us the way your mom did." He ordered.

I walked to my mom, knelt and kissed her foot. As I was about to stand to walk to my father she said,"Do it again I didn't like the way you did it. Rub your boobs a little too."

It was humiliating but did as she said.

"Good. Now crawl to your dad."

I obeyed. My nipples were all erect and my pussy wouldn't stop. I never knew I liked being humiliated.

"Why don't you teach her how to apologise to me?" Dad asked mom.

"Yes, sir." Mom replied. She came near me and knelt facing dad as I was. She begged him to pull his dick out as her hands were cuffed. She kissed the top of it and looked towards me as if she was giving it to me.

I have never done this before. But I started as she did. I kissed his dick and held it.

"Now I will take it in my mouth and you will do the same after me." Mom said.

I saw her taking it in her mouth while her hands were on her back. She sucked it really well as if she is doing it for an eternity now. She kept on doing that for some time before he pulled out. She straightened her back as he slapped her boobs with his dick. She begged him repeatedly till he put that back in her mouth. She called herself whore who wanted his dick badly in her mouth. After that he grabbed her hair and pushed it down her throat. This made me so wet that my legs had my juices all over them.

He noticed and grinned. While pushing down his dick into her. Then he pulled out again. I know he was not done yet but mom thanked him which made it clear it was my turn. I got ready and looked at his dick again.

"Do you want it?" He asked.

"Yes, sir. Please let me have it it.'' I replied.

He laughed and pushed it inside me as he did with mom. I gagged at first but took it after a couple times he pushed it. It was embarrassing to suck his Dick while my mom was watching.

Finally after five to ten minutes he pulled out and announced,"Slut, I want to cum."

He called me slut. How badly I wanted to hear him calling me something like that.

I don't know for how long after that I begged him to cum over me. But he denied saying I don't deserve it yet. And he cum all over my mom, her face and her boobs. His cum ran down to her panties.

"Thank You sir." She said after he was done.

"Why don't you take it a little from your mum, slut." He asked me. "Rub your body onto hers so that you can have a little too."

She was just next to me on her knees so I turned towards her and pushed my boobs right into hers to let my dad's cum transfer to my body. We kept rubbing it for a while though only a little shifted but that turned us both really on.

"Why don't you stand up and let her suck you clean?" He asked my mom.

She was right there standing while I was still knelt in front of her. 'God, she looked really sexy drenched in all that cum.'

"Stand up and start Licking her boobs." He ordered.

I did as he said. I started from her cleavage and then left boobs sucking her nipples really hard. I can hear her moan. I sucked both of her boobs really well and they were all clean. I followed the cum down to her belly.

"Use your mouth to take her panties off."

"Yes, sir."

I reached for her panties and stuck my teeth in and started pulling them off. A little from left, a little from right and struggle continues till they hit her ankles. I started sucking her around her abdomen to clean all the leftovers.

"I have cleaned it all, sir." I said.

"Good slut. I think now you deserve your punishment. Doesn't she." He asked mom.

"Yes, definitely. But would you mind sir if I will start punishing her." She asked.

"Not at all. You can start, I will take her halfway." They both laughed.

"Where do you think we should do her?" Mom asked.

"I don't know. Maybe outside in the backyard." He replied.

"Let's do it."

"Walk out to the backyard and stay there on your knees." Dad ordered me.

I went out naked for the first time in years. It was a lot cold now. I knelt in the middle of the yard past midnight.

I could see them coming. My mom is all dressed up though a lot slutty but she is no more naked.

"Come here near the fence and bend over." She announced.

I did as she asked for.

"Spread your legs further." She said while putting her hand between my thighs.

It was too cold out there but I was almost sweating. All these thoughts about someone might see me jumping in my head. But my parents were unbothered by them at all.

"Here I am going to start your first spanking as a lady. You have to thank me after every spank I give you." She was ordering now.

"Yes, mom."

And her hand fell on my ass really hard. As she said I thanked her and she continued spanking me. I lost count but it was almost 15 spanks.

"Umm... she is really wet." She announced running her hand down my pussy.

Next I knew dad was behind me taking on mom's job. His hand was on my pussy checking how wet.

"No, she can be more. Let me prepare for her." He replied.

"Prepare me for?" I asked.

"For fucking." He replied.

"What?" I was shocked.

"Yes, you will be getting fucked like your mom does after every spanking." He said and started spanking me again.

"But you never told me that." I said without moving.

"Well let's just say you haven't heard it all." He laughed.

I felt his dick rubbing me down. I didn't want that. But I was enjoying it too much to fight. His dick was such a pleasure there. He pushed it in. I was embarrassed about my step dad fucking me in front of my mom but not an inch of my body wanted him to stop ever. After a couple of minutes I found myself begging him to fuck me harder realising this is going to be so regular from today onwards.