My Mom's a Submissive Slut Pt. 02

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

He sees her finish and strides up and through the front door.

"I see you kids are having a fun morning," he tells us jovially, nodding at my semi-erect dick. I don't even care if he sees it. I step back, turn Mom's red-blotched bottom toward Dad and tell him, "Indeed."

"Oh my. Someone's been a bad girl."

"He fisted me," Mom says.

"No tattling. I'm sure you loved it."

"She squirts, Dad."

"That she does. But only for truly talented. Let's get her away from the window now that she's done."

I pull up my shorts and Mom does her best to look somewhat more presentable as we all walk into the kitchen. "You fuck her yet?" says Dad as he hunts the fridge for a snack.

It kind of pisses me off. Talking about my mother like that. I'll fuck her when I'm damned good and ready. But I let it pass. "Just used her mouth so far," I reply.

"I don't blame you. You're mom's an excellent cocksucker. Say, I just stopped off to pick up the clubs. Gonna squeeze off 18 over at Twin Lakes this afternoon if you want to go."

"I'm in."

---------

Carol Hallihan rubbed the salve onto her sore bottom in the master bathroom. Her son James knew more of her secrets now, especially a deep, dark one she had managed to hide from even her husband.

A slickened finger brushed over her sphincter. Carol looked at herself in the mirror and pressed the finger into her butthole.

James is going to use her there. He's going to use that glorious fat fuckpole and of course he's just a kid, so he's not going to know how to do it gently. It's going to hurt. It's supposed to hurt, because that's what a slut deserves.

Barely one finger fit, and two was out of the question even with the salve. Carol sighed and walked out of the bathroom nude, feeling the ache in her vagina as her legs took her toward the combination lockbox under the bed.

Fishing through the many more secrets that lay in the box - the torture clamps, the enormous dildos her husband had forced her to use to become a "size queen," the cd's, dvd's and flashdrives that made her stomach hollow when she realized that James would eventually see them - Carol finally found the old buttplug she would use to prepare herself.

It was under the harness and strap-on dildo.

12