My Mom's a Submissive Slut Pt. 02

Story Info
A son explores deeper.
4.1k words
4.5
108.1k
100

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/08/2023
Created 03/23/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Carol Hallihan, wife and mother for over half her nearly 40 years, listened to the sound of her husband's car leaving for work.

Her son, James, was upstairs in his room. Probably still sleeping. Or was he masturbating that glorious penis, as he has done almost religiously each morning since he learned how to do it?

Would he bother now, when he can simply use her instead? Carol felt the throb in her panties reminding her what she was. She soundlessly approached her son's closed door and listened as she had done so many times. A door she had achingly longed to open and show her nude body to James.

Her husband knew what she wanted, what she needed, and blew that door off its hinges yesterday. And James, bless him, had accepted her.

Accepted the horrible slut that his mother was.

There was no way she could show him herself. That would be sick. No, it was at the command of her husband, so it wasn't her fault. And after it had begun, after she had taken her son's delicious fat cock into her mouth, everything fell into place.

The shame. The exhilaration. The agonizing display of what she was, to her own son, her beautiful James - it was the deepest low of submissive sluthood she had ever reached.

And now her tummy was doing flips in anticipation and dread of what would happen this day.

Carol knew why she lunged for that cock in the shower - why she stuffed her son's hard meat into her mouth and let him use her face like a vagina. It was to keep him from fucking her. Yes, there was yet another, lower level, the lowest a woman can go. And she was horrified to think she might to go there.

Tears welled up when her slut mind told her what would it be like. Feeling her son push his iron manhood inside her, feeling the betrayal of her awful slut cunt loving it. Hearing the laughter of her daddy husband when he would make her tell him what a bad girl she had been.

Carol felt her hand falling down into her panties. Bad girl. Touching her dirty slit again, outside of the room where that boy's big cock is. Good girl. Rub it for him. Feel how wet he makes you? Feel where that long, thick cock is going to go?

You'll let him fuck you. Oh yes, you will. He will plunge that cock to the hilt and you'll spread wide to pull in every glorious inch. He will jackhammer and stretch this slutty cunt because that's what you are. That's all you ever were. And now he knows it.

A little squeak escaped from Carol's mouth before she bit her lower lip in fear.

"Mom?" came the sound of her son on the other side of the door.

--------------

What a night. Studying up online about women's submission fantasies. Texting with Rebecca, the spanky gal from college. Her perspective was fascinating. Not jacking off, either. Saving it up. For my own mom?

Lucid sex dreaming in the mornings is a pleasure I regretfully had to forego for early classes. Today was hot shit, wave after wave of crazy, nasty images, my hormones flooding me with whole-body rushes. This is going to be a great summer.

I hear some kind of high-pitched feminine noise outside my room. I've heard my mother out there before, I think. I used to pretend she was listening to me when I did my morning "exercises" with my dick.

"Mom?" I call out. Not a peep. I know she's there.

"Open the door," I say.

Lo and behold, the knob turns slowly and the door swings open and there she is, guilt and shame all over her slutty flushed face. Her robe is open, her tits are out, and there's a wet spot in the crotch of her underwear.

I sit up and look at her. My dick is jabbing at the covers, of course, but I don't care if she sees it. I like that she sees it.

She's hella horny, that's clear enough. Out there rubbin' her nubbin' like a nympho.

"Trot those tits over here," I tell her. When she's at the side of my bed, her panties are at my eye level, just a few feet away. I can smell her arousal.

"Were you masturbating?" I ask sternly.

Mom stops staring at my dick and hangs her head. "Yes, I was," she manages to croak. Her chin is quivering again.

I let that hang in the air and finally say, "Bad girl."

"Oh my god!" she hollers as she whips around and runs from my room. I hear the door to my parents' bedroom slam.

With a sigh I get up and tuck my balls and boner into a pair of jeans. They don't like it. I take the walk down the hall, put my hand on my parents' bedroom doorknob and open the door.

There's Mom on her stomach on their bed, face buried in a pillow. The robe is hiked way up so most of her pantied ass is on display. I sit down beside her on the bed. She turns her head away from me.

Here's where a good son is supposed to comfort his mother. We'll have a talk about what's happening and everything will work out just peachy. Except Rebecca had clued me in.

"You're not allowed to masturbate unless I give you permission," I say with a low voice, stroking her bottom. "Do you understand?"

"Okay," she whines.

"That's not the correct answer."

I cup my hand and gently spank the underside of one cheek. The sensation is magnificent.

"Yes," she whispers huskily.

Bang on, Rebecca.

"You've been bad, and you know what has to happen, don't you?"

"Yesssss."

I continue rubbing her butt through the panties and silently let her stew in her juices.

"Then you know what to do."

I'm not really sure what she is going to do, but when her hands reach back to pull down her panties, I know what I'm going to do.

It's my responsibility now, I'm laughingly telling myself as I watch my submissive Mom adjust her robe and present her beautiful bare bottom. I catch a flash of her pussy. It's glistening wet.

The sounds are what make the spanking good, I notice. It's fascinatingly erotic to hear her grunt, and then cry out, and eventually hoarsely bark when the pain completely overtakes her mind.

I start slowly and gently, of course. My mom's ass is a glory, and I take plenty of time to feel every curve, every smooth inch of her, from the firmness of her sports-trained glutes all the way to the softness of that place below where her cheeks meet, inside her thighs.

But it has to be done. Because she needs it. Needs to know that a slut deserves to be punished. Especially a slut of a mother, of all things.

"We need a name for you," I say to her while I'm letting her sob. "When it's playtime."

Then I go back to work on her red, blotchy butt cheeks.

"What shall we call you?" I say on another break, after I clamp her mouth and nose to stop the hyperventilating.

"I'm a slu-hu-hut . . . " she haltingly declares when I remove my hand.

"That's what Dad calls you."

Back to the asswhooping. Her bottom's blazing hot. There's a stain now, where her pussy has leaked onto the bedding. I have to shove my hand in there and feel it.

"What's this?"

"It's . . . ahhh . . . it's uhhh . . .mmy c-cuuuunt."

"What a lovely name." I make a fist and bounce it around, using her labia to paint her slime all over my knuckles.

"Say your new name for me." I withdraw my fist and whack her tender buttmeat.

"Cunt!" she barks out.

"My mom's such a nice lady. Say it louder." Another whack for encouragement.

"CUUUUNNNNNT!" she roars. We have a pretty big house, with a really big lot. I'm not worried about the neighbors.

"Good Cunt." I shove my fist back in between her thighs and against her seething vulva. The fist does some more mashing on her namesake and then I say:

"Use your hands and show me what you are."

Two hands dutifully clutch her sore, red cheeks, her back arches and she pulls herself open wide. Two engorged labia minora protrude at me and her vagina, covered with foamy froth, yawps in sublime display. I think I spy one very angry clitoris down there, too.

I have to take a moment and admire the situation. There's my mom - oh, excuse me, there's Cunt - after a long, hard spanking, presenting her whorish fuckhole for me to enjoy. How many guys have pounded that? How many dicks have rammed that gaping gash?

So I ask her.

"Awwwwhaahaaahaaaa," she bawls pitifully.

"How many?"

"I don't knowwwww," she bleats sadly.

"You mean you've lost count?"

"I'm so sorry that your mother's a slut - I mean cunt," she whines.

Fucking whore. I want to punch her in that twat. Which gives me an idea. I look at my fist, I look at her vagina, I angle my knuckles and tuck my thumb so my fist isn't so wide and . . . .

"Uhhhhhhh," is the sound that comes when Cunt realizes what I'm trying to do. But she holds position and even wriggles a bit to help me. What an animal. My own mom, trying to get fisted by her son.

Never having done this before, I'm unsure if I can even get it inside her. And I don't really want to hurt her. Watching her vagina stretch around my knuckles is fascinating. The unholy low groans echoing off the headboard tell me to keep trying. Rocking and twisting seems to work. I get a little more of her ample juices onto the fuckfist with each motion, and with each push I get a few millimeters deeper.

Now that's a cunt: When it's stretched and wrapping your fist. I imagine what it looked like when my head was coming out of it, and the weirdness almost makes me run from the room.

Must plow on, I urge myself. There's important work to do here. I bend my wrist, press and suddenly I'm inside, being massaged by her hot vaginal walls. My mom is panting and blowing.

Now what? Shove it in a little deeper, twist and then biceps curl toward the ceiling. She groans and pulls her knees under, bucks upward, and snakes her hands forward to grip a pillow and sheet.

The slut-cunt has positioned itself. So I rotate my fist, subtly reaming her and listening to the low, animal sounds that seem to emanate from my mother's belly. I'm transfixed by what's happening - it's an unreality were in together now, where the cunt all that matters, everything that matters.

There's a more ribbed, spongey area inside her. I'm interested. I'm gently fucking her now, watching her labia stretch as I almost pull out, then plungering the cunt, rubbing against that interesting spot. It seems to swell and get firmer. My strokes get longer and faster and she's honest-to-god taking a fistfucking, rocking her butt and making this repetitive "ooooohhaaaaaahh" noise.

"Rub your clit," I tell her and one of her hands whips underneath. Her wetness is flowing and her squishy walls have adjusted to the size and her head is thrashing and suddenly she goes rigid and hot fluid is squirting and splashing onto my arm as I ream her, in and out, in and out.

"Gaaaaaaaaaaah!" she's vocalizing as her pussy gushes and floods the bed. I've seen female ejaculation, for sure, on the internet. But feeling it, knowing that this is issuing from the orgasmic throes of your mother, after she's taken a spanking and a fisting and everything is stripped down to primal female sexuality - well, it's an epiphany.

I pull the fist away and watch her gushing orgasm as this inkling of an idea starts to form: There's a helluva lot more to women than boobs, butts and pussy. Like a completely different dimension that's beyond what I could ever comprehend. Way the fuck more than just using them for the sake of my stupid squirting dick.

All I can do is lie down next to her as she collapses and relaxes, breathing deep and hard. Next to her head, I say quietly, "That was so beautiful."

My mom turns her head and I can see her slackened face muscles reform into a vision of complete happiness. I grind my erection against her hip and she adjusts to face me, with her hands expertly undoing my jeans.

I kiss her forehead so she knows it's okay and feel her hand corkscrew around my glans before she grabs my hard rod. Our eyes lock as she strokes me and when we kiss I quickly squirt for her, adding my semen to the wet mess we've made of the bedclothes.

And after she's gazed lovingly into my face as she makes me come, I tell my mother:

"Good girl."

------------

We're having a very late breakfast after our shower. Let me tell you, it's damned wonderful having your mom's boobs rubbed all over you while you're getting your body and dick washed. I'm reliving that while I munch on some bacon and enjoying the view of my naked mom in a kitchen apron, doing her usual kitchen thing.

But it's time we have a talk. So I say, "What is it about this stuff that turns you on?"

Mom stays busy cleaning up the cooking pans and says, "I have a thing . . . for men making me . . . do things."

"Slutty things."

"I suppose."

I'm thinking about my college psych class and some stuff Rebecca the spanky gal had told me.

"Male authority figures," I say flatly.

"Yes, I guess that's it."

"And you feel shame and exhilaration at the same time, doing your . . . things."

"It's naughty."

"Did you have to be naughty . . . with Grandpa Don?

"Oh my god!"

Off she goes trying to run from the room again but I catch her by the hand, turn in my chair and force her to sit on my lap. I'm nearly a foot taller and at maybe 80 pounds bigger than she is. It's a little ridiculous having Mom's sore, naked rump on my thighs while try to lecture her, but I make a go of it.

"These games, with me and Dad. It's not really the right kind of therapy, you know."

"I know."

"Mom, you're a good woman. Better than good. You've been a fantastic, loving mother for me and from what I've seen a terrific wife for Dad. Well, except for maybe that little slip-up with the lawn guys . . . . "

She's not enjoying my joke, she's hanging her head and saying, "I'm bad. You have no idea . . . ."

"Being good isn't good enough, is that it? You'll find a way to be bad because that's what you think you really are?

"I'm a slut. I'm sorry. I mean, I'm a . . . cunt."

"Stop it. We're not playing now. You've got a bug in your brain and it turns you on to press that bug's buttons. Everybody has this stuff, Mom. I fantasize about you watching me jack off. It's weird, but it's there."

Mom gets a little cheerier and says, "Oh you do, really? What else?"

"Never mind that. My take is that you've abandoned trying to recover from what happened and are just finding ways to use it . . . to get yourself off.

"My beautiful brilliant boy."

"You're pushing forty and know by now how you want to deal with your issues. All right, then. Stand up."

Mom gets off my lap and faces me, arms at her sides, in some sort of address position. I get the picture.

"Lift up your apron, Mom."

From my sitting position I have a lovely view of my mother's bald vulva. She subtly shifts her feet to spread herself. I like it. I let the silence flow as I gaze and think about what I'm going to say next.

"Okay. Now that we both know what these sex games are really about, I'll play along. I'll help you pretend to be a bad girl and yes, I'll have some fun myself. But let's not be weird about it. Rub your pussy for me."

Mom puts wedding-banded left hand between her legs and slips a finger between her pretty lips, massaging her clitoris. My cock is immediately throbbing for action.

"Tell me some things you like," I say.

"I like it, ah, when I have to show myself."

"Like the little shows you used to do for me when you were working out?"

Mom's finger is rubbing faster.

"Yes."

"What else?"

"I'll do, um, whatever you want."

"No, Mom. What do you like?"

"I like to suck cock."

"Did Grandpa Don have you do that for him? Keep rubbing."

Mom lets out this heart-wrending whine, closes her eyes and says, "Yes."

"It's not your fault."

"I know."

"You're not allowed to orgasm, Mom. Remember. Only when I give permission."

"Okay."

I pull down the waistband of my shorts and tug it under my nutsack, exposing my hard cock and balls to her. Mom's eyes fixate on my fuckstick and her breathing gets deep and heavy.

"Hold it off, Mom. I don't think your butt could take another beating."

I start jacking my cock and well, you know I'm 19 and my Mom's diddling herself right in front of me. It's awesome to masturbate while she watches, though, so I try to hold off myself.

"I'm going to do this whenever I want," I say to her as I lightly stroke my pole, up and down, remembering how I splattered her face in the shower the day before.

"Please do," Mom says. She's panting and blowing now, and her finger is barely moving.

My orgasm takes me suddenly and my face must be showing it, because Mom says "Come in my mouth." I jump up from the chair as Mom divebombs for my dick and then it's this full-body blastorama when her tongue hits my glans. The cum feels like its being extracted from me as she sucks hard and swallows. I'm amazed at the bliss. It's so much better than the use-and-abuse stuff we were doing yesterday.

Mom's happy too, lovingly kissing and cleaning my rod after I'm done. So I lead her by the hand to the picture window that faces the street.

"Okay, bad girl, you can rub your bad girl clit here in the window until three cars pass. When the third one comes, then you get to come as well."

I sidle up behind her and rub her red bottom gently as she masturbates. It's a long way from our house to the road, and yeah, I've played this game with myself and my dick a few times.

Vehicle number one, a delivery van, rolls by. Mom flinches and tries to turn but I block her.

"How about I make you do this in front of some of my friends?"

Mom about loses it and has to yank her hand away.

"Now, now. Back to rubbing that clit. Will you spread and show them your wide open cunt? Like you did with the pizza guy? "

"Oh please, let me come, I can't take much more . . . ."

Car number two is the neighbor across the street. Mom's wriggling and trying to crouch so I slap her hard on her sore, freshly spanked ass.

"Shove that cunt at the window and spread it," I snarl in her ear.

The neighbor is innocuously pulling into the garage, oblivious to what's happening across the street. Hey, maybe it's the wife of the neighbor Mom supposedly fucked.

"What if I made you show yourself to one of my girlfriends?" Rebecca the spanky gal from college was definitely hinting that she'd like to get in on the fun when I was mining her for advice.

Mom's got both hands on her vulva, holding herself open and thrusting at the window as the neighbor's garage door closes behind their car.

"I'll do that if you want," she says.

"Back to masturbating. It's not just what I want. Do you think you'd like that?"

"I don't know. It sounds humiliating."

"And that's something you like, too?"

"I ahh . . . um . . . yes I do."

"Okay we'll see about the girl thing. For now let's get you off. Just one more car to go. You can finger your hole, if it's not too sore."

"Thank you," she says and changes position with her hand. She's making quiet, wet noises with her ministrations, surely for my benefit. It's a long wait for car number three so I pass the time by rubbing my dick in between her butt cheeks.

"You know I'm going to fuck you here, eventually."

"I know."

"And everywhere else. I'm going to use all of your holes, whenever I please. That's what you want, isn't it?"

"That what I am."

"You're a lot more than that."

Suddenly car number three rolls up and its Dad's BMW swerving into the driveway. The drive's a lot closer than the street or the neighbor's driveway and yes, he sees Mom in the window when he gets out of the car.

"Don't you stop," I tell her. "Time to come for us."

Dad walks up the path toward the front door, stops in front of the window and grins crazily. He cocks his head to pretend to get a better look at what Mom is doing. But he knows.

"OHHHHHHH" she groans as she makes herself orgasm in front of us, shamelessly squatting and jamming her hand into and around her genitals. One of her tits has flopped out from behind her apron. So I grab it and bounce it up and down for Dad's amusement.

12