My Mom's Corruption Ch. 04

Story Info
Monica starts to develop feelings for Seth.
4k words
4.37
34.7k
30
Story does not have any tags

Part 4 of the 8 part series

Updated 06/10/2023
Created 09/28/2020
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
Asperger27
Asperger27
1,042 Followers

Sunlight peeks from the curtained window in our hotel room. I open my eyes slowly and stared straight ahead of me. In my morning haze, I realized two things.

The first was that I was sleeping VERY close to Seth, like almost spooning him. I slowly peeled my arm off him and get out of bed. That's when I noticed the second thing, which was that I was naked. I slip into a hotel issued bathrobe and make my way to the bathroom to wash up.

I splashed some cold water on my face and looked at the mirror. How did I end up like that? I decided to take a shower and clear my head. As I enter the shower and turn it on, I heard the door open and in walks Seth. He was naked too. Did we both sleep in the nude last night?

He goes to the toilet and takes a piss. He doesn't seem to notice me peeking from the shower behind him. He had a really cute butt and from the gap in his legs, he was rather big too. His balls were large and heavy looking. Like two oversized eggs and his cock was like a sausage. So thick and long. It sucks such assets were wasted on a asshole like him.

He flushes the toilet and turns around. Noticing me for the first time. He smiles as he walks towards the shower.

"Room for one more beautiful?" he asked.

Without me answering, he pulls back the curtain and walks in. Then closes it behind him. We stood facing each other as the water poured down our flesh. I covered my chest with my arm.

"Now why are you covering these puppies up?" he asked, "when I saw them last night."

"Get out," I said snapping at him.

"I want to shower too," he said.

"Then you could've waited until I got out then shithead!" I said angerily.

I uncover my breasts and tried to push him out. But he stood firm. He then grabs me and pushes me against the wall. My heart was racing. I was breathing hard. We both stared at each other.

Then he kisses me. It shocks me at first. I push him away.

"What the fuck is wrong with you?" I said looking at him, "you don't EVER force a kiss on a woman."

"Admit it," he said, "you liked it and wanted me to continue."

He steps closer to me. His hard cock a hair's length away from my crotch. Wait? Why was he hard? I glance down and saw that it was just his tip. His mushroom head that was barely touching me.

He laughs as he saw me looking at his cock.

"Like what you see?" he said.

I look back up at his face.

"Sorry," I blurted out, "it's just really big."

"I know," he said.

"How big is that thing?" I asked bluntly, "just curious."

"I'm about nine inches," he boasted with a smile.

"Holy fucking shit!" I said covering my mouth as my eyes went wide.

Nine fucking inches? Holy shit! My own deceased husband was only six inches hard. But was still pretty thick for six inches. Seth was three inches longer and just as thick. I can't imagine having something like that inside me.

"Holy shit is right," he said looking down at his cock, "many a girl have tasted this and some were lucky enough to fuck it."

He presses into my body more. His chest touching my breasts. His cock wedged between my thighs.

"That includes you now," he said as he kisses my neck softly.

I relunctantly moan from his assertiveness and boldness. I push him back again fighting my building libido.

"Seth please stop this at once," I said pushing him back and shaking my head, "what would your father say?"

"I don't give a rat's ass what he thinks" he said pushing back into me.

"WELL YOU SHOULD!" I said pushing him back, "BECAUSE RIGHT NOW THIS IS LEANING TOWARDS RAPE! YOUR FATHER WOULD BE VERY UPSET!"

He presses back into me again. His cock is so thick and long. My knees buckle from the friction it causes my body. I let out another moan. I can't take it anymore. This asshole needs to learn a fucking lesson in respect.

"Don't want to," he said.

He then kisses me again. My solid front breaking from his assault. My body aching to feel that asshole's cock inside me.

"Seth," I said fighting back tears, "stop this isn't okay sweetie."

He doesn't realize I'm upset. He just continues his assualt. I feel myself returning his kisses. In my haze filled mind, I had get his mind off of sex.

"Let's talk about this later okay?" I said.

He saw the tears roll down my cheeks.

"So please just stop okay?" I continued assertively, "stop pushing me into something I don't want to do."

He steps away from me in the shower. I sighed and wiped my tears away.

He starts to get out. I feel better that he was.

"I'll give you some privacy," he grumbled, "I take a shower after you get out."

"You can still join me," I said despite myself, "just stay over on that side of the shower."

He steps back in and stands where I was pointing. He was confused. Maybe I should teach him?

"Seeing me naked should be enough," I stated, "you should really learn to accept no. Doug has the same problem."

I felt his eyes on me as I shampoo my hair. Turning around for his viewing pleasure. It does feel good to have someone see me as a woman and want me. Even if it was this little shithead who messes with my son.

After washing the shampoo from my head, I hand it to him and he does the same. Then I began to lather up my body in soap. I heard him growl as I was applying it to my breasts.

"You're driving me nuts over here," he said, "I'm already rock hard as it is."

I continue using the soap on my ass and legs. Slighting bending over and rubbing it between my legs. I turn my head and saw his dick was swollen now. His purple tip was throbbing with precum dripping from it.

"Then do something about it!" I said flatly, "your fault for getting hard in the first place."

"How can I not," he said. "when you are fucking sexy and teasing me right now!"

I laughed and felt kinda bad for him. It was his fault for doing that to himself.

"Poor baby," I said mockingly, "then jerk off then!"

I was getting kind of turned on. I wanted to see him jerk that fucking huge dick in his hand, then watch as he came.

He grumbled and tooke the shampoo and used it as lotion on his thick long shaft. I stared in anticipation.

It was kinda cute watching his expressions. He closes his eyes tightly as his breathing became hard.

"So fucking close," he moaned after a while, "so close."

"Yeah you gonna cum?" I said talking dirty to him, "you ready to fucking cum?"

He moans again.

"That's it sweetie," I encouraged, "cum for me. Cum for me!"

I saw his cock erupt and his white sticky cum shoots out in front of him.

"Fuck!" he bellows loudly.

"Did that help?' I said afterwards bluntly.

His cock droops after a bit. Still a waste of a great cock on this asshole. This big...handsome asshole.

"It did," he said bluntly.

"You sure?" I asked.

"Yeah," he said.

We both laugh. I just watched him jerk off in front of me. I felt the need to do it too. To touch myself as I thought of his dick.

"I'll get out now," he said.

"Okay sweetie," I said, "I'll be out in a bit."

"Okay," he said.

He dries off and leaves the bathroom. I sighed in relief as I plunged two fingers into my clit. Then feverishly began to touch myself. It didn't take long for me to climax. I am rather gushy when it comes to masturbation. I hope to god he didn't hear, I can get rather loud too. I moan loudly through the running shower. But it did turn me on thinking maybe he was.

I shiver and shake as I sank to the floor. I was breathing hard. My cheeks were flushed red from such an intense orgasm. Then got up on shaky knees and turned off the shower. I got a minute later and dried myself off. Then with the huge hotel towel I took from the cabinet, exited the bathroom.

I reentered the bedroom as Seth was just getting zipping up his jean shorts. I went to my side of the bed and pulled out some shorts and a tank top too Then placed them on the bed.

I could feel his gaze on my ass, as I got into my panties. Then slide on my bra. After I got into my underwear, I started to get into my shorts. Slowly pulling them up my meaty thighs and then my shapely thick ass. Then pulled on my tanktop.

"You got a sexy figure baby," he said in his usual attempt to seduce me.

Did he really forget what almost happened in the bathroom? How he was forcing himself me? Now he has the guts to compliment me? He has another coming!

"First off," I said sternly, "it's Ms. Desper. Not babe or baby."

He scoffs. Oh that little-BIG handsome asshole! I'm so not letting him get away with this.

"Second," I continued, "you say thanks for the show."

"Why?" he said a bit confused.

"It's better than saying nice tits n' ass baby," I said mocking him.

Luckily he didn't realize I was.

"Then," he said, "thanks for the show Ms. Desper."

I smile boldly at him and nod my head approving. He was catching on quick.

"You're very welcome," I said nicely.

As we left our hotel room together, he turns to me in the hallway.

"Can I look forward to a few more?" he asked.

I turn red with embarrassment as a cleaning lady heard what he said and giggled. She probably thought we were a couple.

"Only if you behave yourself," I said using my motherly tone with him.

Which was true. zif he behave himself, I'm willing to reward him.

We enter the elevater and for the first time on this trip, he held my hand. Then we strolled out of the hotel and got into the car.

"So what is our plans for today?" he asked.

I buckle myself into the driver's seat and then started the car.

"Shopping," I said, "need a new swimsuit. Then buying something else.

"What's that?" he asked like a kid, "what't the second thing?"

"You'll see sweetie," I winked at him.

I felt his hand on my thigh as I drove to our destination. Felt him slowly massage it. Then move his way up. I gasp from it, but didn't do anything about it. He became bolder and traveling his hand up further. I glanced over at him and shook my head.

I then felt him move closer to me, then unbuckling my seatbelt. It slide over my chest. I sighed and moved it away. He then moves his hand into my waistband and that's when I lost it.

"Oh come on," I said pulling over, "are you trying to get us fucking killed?"

"Just enjoy it for a bit," he said, "you need feel relaxed too!"

I felt his hand slip into my panties as I watch. I'm angery and yet turned on at the same time. I gasp again as I felt his fingers rubbing my clit. I shutter and breath heavy. Luckily I pulled over in a shady area. So nobody can see what was happening.

"I am relaxed you jerk" I said laughing.

He inserts two fingers in now. I let out a moan. He's kinda good with his hands.

"Yeah I heard," he said, "you were quite loud Ms. Desper."

I blush from his statement. It is true though. Like I said, I'm quite loud during sex or masturbation.

"Tell me what you were thinking about?" he said.

His fingering of my clit intensified. I let out another moan.

"Your cock." I said bluntly and breathlessly.

"But you turned down my invite," he said and stops.

"That...was different," I said breathlessly, "you tried to force yourself on me. That was rape hun."

"How was it fucking rape," he growled as he started again, "I stopped didn't I?"

I moan louder. Luckily the radio drowned out my moans from outside the car.

"You did stop," I said with closed eyes, "after I nearly begged you to stop."

His left hand grabs my hand.

"What you doing?" I asked.

I felt him place my hand on his lap.

"Only fair you do me as I do you," he said,

I sighed as I unziped his jeans and pulled out his flaccid 5 inch cock. I began to slowly stroke it. Feeling him grow firm and hard in my hand. I was amazed at how hard it was. It felt like a steel pole. His tip started leaking precum the more I jerked him. He looks at me as we started kissing.

"Should we go back and fuck then Ms. Desper?" he asks while kissing me.

"I don't know," I said, "part of me wants to."

"It would be fun," he said trying to ease me into it, "I want to make you feel more relaxed."

"That's real sweet of you hun," I said, "I'm sure you would. But this is good enough. You saw me naked, you kissed me, felt me up, and are now fingering me."

"We'll talk about this later okay?" I said.

"Later?" he asked.

"Yes later," I said, "as in at a later time."

"Then why not fuck in here then?" he said.

"Are you fucking serious Seth?" I asked getting irritated at him.

I stopped jerking him off and pulled my hand away. I was upset. He stops too and looks at me.

"What the hell did I just say a moment ago?" I said putting in my mom voice.

He pulls his hand out of my shorts.

"WE WILL TALK ABOUT IT L-A-T-E-R!" I said, "later means at a later date of time.

"But when would that be?" he said annoyed.

I can tell he wants it. I do too. But we need to sort out this....thing growing between us. Is it just physical attraction or smothered desires? Maybe its him wanting a mom and doesn't know how to show it.

"How about friday?" I sighed, "let's discuss it on friday."

He leans in to kiss me and I allow it this time again. We straighten out our clothes. I put the car into drive and continued to where we were going. I opened the windows to get fresh air flowing in that humid car.

I pull into a parking lot of a clothing store and stopped the car. The store had in bold letters the name "World of hidden desires and passions".

"Here?" he said in disbelief.

"Yes here," I said.

"But it's a FUCKING lingerie store!" he said, "you want to go in there?"

"Yes," I said again, "with you helping me pick something out."

"What?" he said confused.

"I want to buy something sexy," I said bluntly, "I know you liked my special panties I had hidden in my dressor."

"Guilty as charged," he said.

"Do you still like them on me?" I asked.

"Absol-fucking-utely," he said.

"That excited about a pair of panties huh," I teased him motherly.

We laugh.

"Then can I pick it out for you?" he said instead of asked

"You want to what?" I said

"If we are going in there together," he said, "I want to pick out what you will."

I laugh. Such blunt honestly! I kind of liked it.

"Sweetie," I said wiping a tear from my eye, "there's no way in he I can afford a outfit from here. I was just going to buy a new bra and panties."

"I'll buy it," he said, "just pick out what you like and I'll buy it. Along with what you were orginally going to buy."

"Such a sweetheart," I cooed, "fine. Just for today. I'll allow you to spoil me."

"You won't regret it Ms. Desper," he said.

"I hope you're right young man!" I said.

We kissed in the car before getting out. He held my hand excitedly.

We enter the store and look around. Browsing while holding hands. I got quite a few stares from the customers there. I felt nervous. Seth could tell I was. After looking at this one outfit, I imagined myself in it. Seeing Seth's face as I wore it in the bedroom or other occasions.

"Go wait in the dressing room," he said, "I saw what you were looking at the whole time."

"Is this really okay?" I thought.

I strip naked and wait inside. After a few minutes, he hands me the outfit I was staring at.

I have trouble getting into it. I never wore lingerie outfits before. I felt so awkward as I finally got it on. The top hugged snuggly at my chest. The bottom also did, and my cheeks swallowed the backend. Was this good on me?

"You finding it okay ma'am," said a sales rep, "do you need assistance with it?"

"Yes please," I said.

A female sales rep walks in and closes the curtain behind her. I saw Seth for a brief second. Did he like it? Why was I so hung up over him liking it? Did he though?

The sales rep tugged at the top a few times and sighed. Then did the same before sighing again.

"It doesn't fit you quite well," she said, "I'll go get a better size dear!"

She leaves the room as I strip again. I sighed. I knew I could never dress like this. She came back a few seconds later.

"Now let's try this again," she said.

She helps me get into the bottom half first. Tugging at the panties as she snapped the straps on. Then helped me get into the top. Her hand brushing over my breasts as she cupped them into the bra. She then hooked the bra on. Then turned me around like a doll on display.

"Just as I thought," she said, "you look great in this. Your boyfrend is a lucky man!"

I blush at her saying that.

"He's not my boyfriend," I said.

She giggled and smiled.

"You keep telling yourself hun," she said, "but it's clear as day you like him."

She leaves and I study my appearance in the mirror. I saw Seth walk in behind me.

"You look great Ms. Desper," he said.

"Call me Monica," I said turning around, "thanks for the compliment."

"To be honest," I continued softly, "you're the second guy to see me naked."

"Who was the first?" he asks bluntly.

"My late husband," I said sadly.

"He has good taste in women," he said.

"You would think that," I sighed, "but he would have said something else entirely."

"Like what?" he asked.

"I don't know," I said, "something rather cheesy."

There was a awkward silence between us.

"If I was him," said Seth, "I'd want to fuck you everyday."

I laugh at this. Laughing so hard I started crying.

"Sweetie," I said catching my breath, "there's more to life than just sex."

"Like what?" he said.

Does he not know the joys of commitment? Romance? Birthdays? Anniversies? Dates? Valentine's day? Spontaneous gifts out of the blue?

"There's Valentine's day for starters," I said, "you buy her gifts that are expensive and flowers or chocolates. Sometimes all three depending on how much you want to spoil her."

"Birthdays become more special too," I continued, "you think of gifts you know she'd like and she would think of gifts you would like."

"There's also the day you two became a couple called an anniversy," I added "you must never forget that day. NEVER. You treat the whole day as a big event. Planned out from the moment you wake til you both go to bed."

He stares at me dumbfounded. He's been with girls before and yet hasn't experienced that?

"Such a child," I thought to myself.

"Looks like I have to teach you," I said sighing.

"Teach me?" he repeated, "about what you were talking about?"

I nod my head and then point to the chair. He sits down.

"Lesson one starts now," I said

"This type of thing is called a special outfit," I said, "I would only wear this on our anniversy, your birthday or Valetine's day."

"Can I take a few pictures?" he asked.

He takes out his phone.

"Why?" I asked.

"Something to remember our time by," he said, "I'll only use them for personal use."

"Gross," I said, "like I really want to know what you use my pictures for."

"So can I?" he asks again.

I sighed.

"Just this once okay," I said.

I begin doing various poses for him. One was of me kneeling in front of him. Another was of me from behind as I stuck my ass towards the camera while I suck on my pointer finger. He even took one of me strandling him and looking sideways at the camera.

"You happy now?" I said.

He nods his head as he scrolls through the pictures.

"I'll go pay for this now okay?" he said getting up

He then runs his hand along my thigh as he says this. The touch sent shivers down my spine. I smile at him and ruffle his hair.

He leaves the dressing room.

"First time in a lingerie shop sweetie," I heard the cashier say to Seth, "did your girlfriend find what she wanted?"

"Yes," he said.

"It's so sweet to see new couples come to my store," she sighed happily, "it brightens my day."

"The total comes to $250 please," she said as she rung up the outfit.

He hands her his credit card. I walked out with my clothes over my lingerie Seth bought. I then remembered what I wanted to buy and picked out a black lacey bra with matching panties. Then walked up to the counter. The cashier looked at me.

Asperger27
Asperger27
1,042 Followers
12