All Comments on 'My Mom's Corruption Ch. 04'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 17 Comments
happymuffinhappymuffinover 3 years ago
Great job hun ;)

Good work, i can´t wait for the fallout haha

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I can’t wait for ch 5 I wanna know what happens next to badly!

biglslaterbiglslaterover 3 years ago

We need to do a recap of the first time they had sex. But thanks from giving it her pov

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Can't wait to see what comes next!!!

For whatever reason, I just love stories like this; very neo-noir when a mother, THE woman of any boy's life, succumbs to moral failings with the best of intent, and gives herself to the nemesis of her own beloved child!

All compounded with said bully using her good intent not just for his own gratification, but also to further humiliate his prey.

I'm eagerly anticipating to see how Seth makes her succumb, not to mention how far Monica will let him go (characters described with a "bubble-butt" usually get taken from-or-in behind). Her willpower is already crumbling, as this mechanic has her eye on his swinging tool!

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

i am really following this story with interest and it's really good. it's just that how does the build up between Seth and the mom happen before the trip? it seems he has some sort of control over her through talking but she seems to be really resistant, how did he figure out he could influence her slightly with statements? was it shared over mechanics project and she slowly became more feminine and ditzy?

please write more about the previous build up.

Asperger27Asperger27over 3 years agoAuthor

Im glad everyone likes ch04.

Tge build-up happened he bought her that necklace as I said in ch03. She waa also starting to wonder why Seth ONLY picked on Doug.

The reason is quite obvious on fact. He's just jealous if him having a mother. Of being raised by such a strong and sexy woman. Which ill explain more in Ch05.

In THIS chapter Im working on. This will be the first time they had sex. But not the last yime either. At this point...its only a matter of time.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Where's the sex? The build up is too slow

Asperger27Asperger27over 3 years agoAuthor

I said this chapter would be the "build-up" for chapter 5. Monica is hesitant to do anything sexual with Seth. Find out in Chapter 5.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

How far away is chapter 5 from publication?

Also the way Doug was treated via text was great as it appeared “events” were happening. Will there be more of this in the future. Please do it.

forever316forever316over 3 years ago

I need more! Great work so far.

novoz511novoz511over 3 years ago

Leggo bro chop chop

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

Makes less sense than Johnny Sins home videos. The "seduction" is basically non-existent. They slept naked? How did that happen? The whole thing makes zero sense

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You’re killing us man! Cmon

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I agreed with one comment below. Where's prologue? How did they awaking naked? How did he seduced her? That makes no sense maan :/

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 3 years ago

She got hit by a martian slut ray again ?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Should have been a chapter on how Seth seduced Monica like how the previous chapter implied.

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Monica and Seth should have had shower sex after Seth took pictures of Monica in a bikini.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES