My Mom's Corruption Ch. 04

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

"Total is $120 dear," she said smiling.

He hands her his card again.

She then places it into a small black bag and hands it to me.

We leave the store hand in hand until we got to the car.

We then drove to another local clothing store and I picked out a new swimsuit. I tried it on in the changing room. Then studied my appearance in the mirror there.

"So this is what a bikini looks like on me," I thought to myself, "I look good in it."

I turned around and studied my backside. The strap was wedged into my cheeks.

"How's it looking," he said, "you like it?"

I opened the door and showed him.

"What do you think?" I asked, "do you like this on me?"

"I'll be the envy of all the guys here," he said boasting.

"Thanks sweetie," I said.

I close the curtain and change back into my clothes. The outfit Seth paid folded nicely into the small bag carrying my new sexy bra and panties.

We drive back to the hotel. Then head back up to our suite. We sit side by side on the couch. His hand on my thigh. It excites me. We start kissing again, until he stops it.

"Let's go swimming later," he said

"Sure." I said.

He goes to the bedroom and changes into his swimming trunks. I head to the bathroom. Taking off my clothes as I slip into my new swimsuit. I exit the bathroom and walk out onto the balconey. Feeling the warm breeze from the wind on my face.

"Just perfect," I heard a voice behind me say.

I spun around, just as Seth takes a picture of me in my new bikini.

"You and your silly pictures of me." I said smiling, "let's go have some fun now!"

He places his phone on the couch as we leave.

12