All Comments on 'My Mom's Corruption Ch. 06 Pt. 01'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 7 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

hmmm... so much for the sister being a potential voice of reason. only people left that could upend the relationship are the bully's father, and Dou-*pfffff* I can't finish that statement with a straight face. complete dominance and victory goes to the bully! now we get to see his victory lap for the next four-five chapters!

looking forward to it

niggaplz101niggaplz101over 3 years ago

I'm digging this, hoping it was longer. Keep it going!

zodden1zodden1over 3 years ago

Great story. Getting more kinky

I love it !

tnoviktnovikover 3 years ago

Hot, can't wait to see what happens next!

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Since there's gonna be a threesome between them, will Monica and Maria have a Sister-on-Sister intimate moment between them?. I can see Seth telling them to have fun with each other.

AnonymousAnonymous3 months ago

Why is Seth's cock now 8 inches when it was said to be 9 inches?. And why is Seth's cock twice as thick as Monica's husband's when it was said to be just as thick.

How thick even was Monica's Husband's cock?

AnonymousAnonymous27 days ago

Monica, Seth, and Maria were REALLY lucky that no random woman walked in, screamed, and called security or something. Or maybe she roo would have taken one look at Seth's cock and joined the two sisters on sucking it.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...

READ MORE OF THIS SERIES