All Comments on 'My Mom's Corruption Ch. 06 Pt. 02'

by Asperger27

Sort by:
  • 14 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
that's it??/

That was a short one. Teaser, right? Let's get on with the extremely interesting story

MerumeMerumeover 3 years ago
Revenge

I honestly hate these kinds of stories, but i continue to read in the hopes that Doug will destroy Seth in some way.

tnoviktnovikover 3 years ago

It only keeps getting better, that was such an unexpected way for Doug to find out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Great story so far

Guy's take it easy. It's just a imaginary story.

I like it so far and would like to see Seth fuck both the mother and aunt

MiniwandMiniwandover 3 years ago

What funny comments. The story is exactly what I expected so why people are surprised? I don't read a story with a theme I find disgusting and then complain about this very theme. It's just idiotic. A good bully/mom story has the bully win while the son watch his mother become the bully's bitch. That's just how it is. If you don't like this kind of story, DON'T READ IT.

As for this story, I find it too easy for Seth to seduce Monica and Maria. More difficult or more schemes from Seth would have made the story better. The story is exciting but far from being as good as it could. The bully has to be better in every way than the son so it's best if his schemes have more nuances than a lie about his mother being dead.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

can anyone really be surprised by the content when the title, description, and tags all say what we're in for?

after five chapters of setup, we're now at the point where the bully has established his dominance, twisting the only potential voice of denial to be another part of his harem... rather quickly, she saw him for like five minutes and decided she wanted to join the threesome? whatever, we're reading this story for the sex, humiliation, and scenario, not for plausibility.

only thing that really gives me pause is that I seem to recall Doug listening to his mother fucking Seth in the tub, so how is he suddenly surprised and shocked to find her inviting Seth for some shower sex? (*correction: she told him it wasn't true, that she was "teaching him a lesson")

it just feels like this is a little soon for his fears to be confirmed... Seth telling him about fucking his mom can be brushed off as him being an asshole, but this confirmation seems too soon.

only hope Douggy has left is if he tells Seth Sr. and big daddy doesn't approve of another cheating mommy

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

You know, this started very good!

The first three chapters were almost at a professional standard, with a couple of Weakspots.

But then Asperger got to greedy, wanted progress to fast, which led to a dissonance between the first three chapters and the rest.

It's a real shame!

If you're reading this Asperger: take your time, slim down the story to a simple and clear narrative. The Aunts action was introduced to fast, without any seduction or counter-fight taking place, which is why everything feels to hasty.

Belive me! If you go back to the roots and rewrite the plot carefully, you will get one of the best stories on this platform ever.

No hate!

You've got potential, you just need to chisel it out.

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago

I hope you continue to a write stories like these they're my favourite and i hope a new series is also in the works and can you at least give us 2-3 pages because this one pages are a tease

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
We are still waiting for part 7

🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️🤷🏻‍♂️

AnonymousAnonymousover 3 years ago
Part 8?

Enjoying your story, when might part 8 come out? Don’t rush...take your time. Juicy details & sensible story progression are the best combo

BigDaddyTheDickBigDaddyTheDickover 3 years ago

I hope in the next part they address the fact that Monica might be pregnant as was hinted in part 5?

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

Will Seth have a harem?. Like him being with Monica, Maria and all the other girls he's been with in the past. That would be hot.

AnonymousAnonymous4 months ago

How strong is Seth?, if he's strong enough to be barely fazed by Doug's punch and has been described to have a very stocky build then he must be a peak athlete. How strong and how much taller will he be when he reaches his physical prime?

AnonymousAnonymous28 days ago

Who's hotter? Monica or Maria? Maria was said to be tighter and had bigger boobs then Monica but Monica was said to have an hourglass figure and a bubble butt while there's no mention of Maria's ass or figure.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userAsperger27@Asperger27
Due to my old account being hacked, I switched over to my new email account. If anyone has questions or story suggestions, please write to my new email address As always, thanks for supporting me on this site as a literotica writer/author these past 9 years. It means alot to ...