My Mom's Shemale Lover Ch. 02

Story Info
The feminization begins.
2.5k words
4.33
35.2k
33

Part 2 of the 4 part series

Updated 06/11/2023
Created 01/15/2022
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here
chfab21
chfab21
97 Followers

Author's Note:

This is basically my version of one of the stories of my favorite writer here on this forum, but neither am I a writer nor I am a native English speaker, so there will be a lot of grammatical errors in this story. Furthermore, I'm writing these stories for my own pleasure, so it doesn't matter if someone isn't happy about the story I wrote or the grammar mistakes I've made.

But those who like this story guess in the comments how the story will progress.

And lastly, all characters included in the story have legal age.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Jamie brushed through the shop floor in a well-practised approach, he grabbed several outfits from hangers and shelves, draping them over Blake's arms and giving him barely a chance to see what they were before new items were added or removed, deciding as he went, picking out the perfect outfit for him in his mind for Blake's special night.

Blake found himself pushed forward towards the changing stalls before he had a chance to realise what was happening. "Go on! I'll be right behind you!" Jamie urged, patting him on the butt and smiling.

Blake stepped towards the changing stalls, confused as he looked back at Jamie. Blake shook his head and stepped forward into the stall, leaving the door open for Jamie and laying the clothes out before him. Skirts, leggings, tight jeans, crop tops, bras, panties, thigh-high socks & heels.

Although Blake was a very feminine-looking boy but he never ever wanted to dress up as a girl or to be a sissy, he always liked girls & always considered himself as straight despite his small cock.

Blake had a few moments to consider the collection of clothing before him and where he was before he heard the door click behind him. He turned to find Jamie there, standing with his back to the door, eyes glistening with excitement.

"Strip," Jamie commanded, simply.

"W-what?" Blake stammered, swallowing as he backed himself against a knee-high seat that ran the length of the side farthest from the door.

"Strip!" Jamie repeated with a smile, moving to put the clothes up on a railing, "Come on we will spend so much time together especially while your mom is away, Amanda has ordered me to live in the house while your mom is away so that I can train you in being a good sissy for her, God knows what will happen when your mom gets back but until then we'll be girlfriends.

We will suck Amanda's cock together; we will get fucked together & we will worship her together & by worship I mean worship her with our tongue. You know Amanda really loves to humiliate her bottoms especially her sissies so we will spend a lot of time on our knees eating her ass & then maybe eating each other boy-pussies as well if she wants. So there's no reason to be shy with each other anymore." Jamie urged.

" I have always liked girls & I always considered myself as a straight guy". said, Blake

"Yeah whatever you liked or thought doesn't matter, I'm sure like me you have a very small penis & if that's true you won't be able to satisfy any women, so this is the best thing that can happen to femboys like us, yes it is a bit degrading in the start but like everyone else you will also get used to it & if you liked girls, you would still get to eat a pussy every now & then, maybe Amanda will force you to eat your mom's", What a sight that would be said Jamie in all excitement.

Blake felt sick just at the thought of himself being involved with his mom in any sexual way but Jamie kept smiling.

"My advice to you is just let it happen Amanda gets whatever she wants physically you're no match to her so if you try to stop her she would literally beat you up & then she will make sure that you suffer, you have only seen her good & loving side because she loves your mom but if you annoy her she will show you her other side as well. I have experienced her other side once & believe me cute & little femboys like us don't want to see that side often". Said, Jamie

Blake looked confused because it was true he had only seen her loving & caring side, so Blake asked what are you talking about?

"So only a month had passed since our 1st date & despite her being really rough with me in the bed I thought she really liked me & I'm truly her girlfriend but then once when I got back to her apartment I saw her with another femboy, you know until that moment I really thought that she's only fucking me but from our 1st date until that day she had fucked at least 5 other femboys as well. I was so heartbroken that I confronted her at that exact moment which was a massive mistake.

She was getting a blowjob from that femboy when I entered the living room and said.what're you doing?! Who's this?!"

She suddenly turned to face me her eyes were full of lust & anger and when she heard me complaining she got her dick out & grabbed me from my hair & dragged me to the bedroom & while she was dragging me she ordered the other femboy to stay wherever he was, once we were inside she let go my hair I was still crying and then she slapped me on my face with full force.

All of a sudden, my face forcibly turned to the side. I felt a searing, pulsating pain radiating from the left side of my face. Did Amanda just slap me? I was in disbelief.

Slowly, I turned my head back until my eyes met hers, which were what could only be described as cold and cruel.

"That's the last time you have talked back to me or you have complained to me about something. You are a sissy & you should know your place, she slapped me again. If you ever open your mouth for anything other than worshipping me, with words or with pleasure, I'll make sure to sell you to a whorehouse where everyone will get to fuck your boy-pussy. This time she grabbed my hair again & slapped me again. Do you understand?"

By then, I was even more frightened than before. I realized just how easily Amanda could hurt me, without me being able to do anything about it. And I was stuck with her.

"Do. You. Understand?!" she repeated assertively.

"Yes..." I said my voice was weak and sounded full of tears.

"Yes, what? She grabbed my neck & started choking me".

"Yes... MOMMY."

"That's a good sissy. Now get up and get ready in 5 mins, I want you to be outside eating my ass while I destroy that sweet little boy-pussy". She ordered me.

Blake was so terrified to hear whatever Jamie had just told him.

"And since that day I have learned my place in her life and in this society". Jamie sighed

"Why are you still with her? Why don't you leave her". Blake asked

Jamie smiled and said," Leave her & go where I'm just a masseuse I don't make enough money neither do I have family who can pay for my things, if by chance she leaves me without selling me to a whorehouse, I'll have to sell myself on the streets to survive in this world."

Jamie smiled and said," Leave her & go where I'm just a masseuse I don't make enough money neither do I have family who can pay for my things, if by chance she leaves me without selling me to a whorehouse, I'll have to sell myself on the streets to survive in this world."

"Now strip please or else Amanda will be pissed at both of us". Jamie reminded Blake.

Blake blushingly started to strip his clothes off. Before long Blake stood there in just his underwear, which, after some encouragement from Jamie, he removed too. As soon as Blake was completely naked Jamie pointed at Blake's small dick & said you can never satisfy any woman with such a small cock, women want big cocks plus they also like muscular bodies which femboys like us don't have, so our best bet is to be with a shemale, so that we don't have to sell ourselves on the streets to live. It was only after that that Jamie had started to hand him clothes.

First, he passed him some dark black leggings which he showed him how to put on correctly, Blake bit his lip as he rolled the soft fabric up to his thighs where they stopped with a lacy band.

Next, Jamie passed a tight blouse, red and white with horizontal stripes, it had a low neckline that would've shown the cleavage.

he followed that up with a mini black skirt that was accompanied by 3 inches red heels. All in all, the effect was incredibly feminine, stylish, and a strangely worthy fit.

Before Blake had any time to process his new look Jamie started with a makeup kit in hand. He applied foundation, eyeliner, and mascara with deft, practised movements. He pursed Blake's lips as he dabbed at his full plush lips with his red tube of lipstick.

Jamie bit his own lip softly, eying the result and tucking his makeup kit away.

Wow, That's your look. You look" Jamie paused, putting his hands on Blake's shoulders and turning him around slowly to face the mirror. "Well.. Just look for yourself."

His skimpy outfit was cute, stylish, slutty, and girly, just the way Amanda likes them.

"That's the way Amanda likes her sissies to dress up & that's the way you will dress up from now on as well". Jamie said

After getting a few more clothes Jamie decided that they should eat something now because although Blake had a proper breakfast, Jamie only had eaten Amanda's cum today & despite really enjoying her cum he knew that both of them are in for a long & rough night so they would need to eat to fulfill their hunger.

When they sat down to eat Blake asked" What happened afterward?"

Jamie: What do you mean?

I mean after Amanda told you to get ready & be outside in 5 mins what happened afterward? Asked Blake

Oh so you're really taking an interest in my story, well I got outside within 5 mins because I was not in the mood for another beating, Outside Amanda's massive thighs were spread. Between her legs, the femboy was on his knees kissing her cock. Amanda's one hand was holding the ponytail of the femboy tightly.

The big hard black cock slid between the femboy's girly lips, immediately stuffing them open to their widest possible girth. They were wet and shiny with a smooth gloss, forming a lubricated fuck-hole for Amanda's swollen dick. She began sawing it back and forth inside the warm mouth, using quick little strokes.

As soon as I reached the couch Amanda pointed me to sit down on the floor behind the femboy.

She then ordered Charlie(the other femboy) to get on all fours & lift his ass up in the air & then ordered me to prepare Charlie for her cock. "I need his hole wet and slippery," She said

I could not believe what she was saying because she was asking me to eat another femboy's boy-pussy but I knew what would happen if I refused her.

Do you think you can do that for me?" I nods my head furiously.

I immediately begin to lick and suck on Charlie's tiny hole preparing it for Amanda. I started by swirling my tongue around the entrance before diving in. Charlie begins to moan and whimper from the stimulation.

At this moment Amanda was recording the whole show on her camera as the two of us fondle and suck on each other for her pleasure. She furiously rubs her large meat as my tongue flickers and plunges into Charlie's tight pink hole.

She finally grabbed Charlie from his hair & dragged him inside the bedroom & ordered me to crawl behind her towards the bedroom.

As soon as Amanda was inside the bedroom she shoved Charlie onto the bed & ordered him to get on the bed with face down & boy-pussy up in the air.

Soon Charlie was panting on all fours, his back was arched, and his bubbly buttocks raised high in the air. He was still wearing a bra & his panties were put aside. Behind him, Amanda, completely naked, pounded his boy-pussy in doggy style. Her cock was slick with saliva as it went in and out of the tight boy-pussy. Behind Amanda I was on my knees, my face buried in her ass as I slurped & licked her up & down, inserting my tongue & nose in her tunnel.

Amanda pushed Charlie's until his head sank down & kept pounding his ass, Amanda was brutal, her hips kept moving like a machine & kept making the sound as she hammered the hell out of Charlie's boy-pussy.

I tried to keep up with her pace but I wasn't able to so I take a break for 3 or seconds when Amanda yelled! "Where the fuck did you go?" and reached behind her, grabbing my hair, pulling me forward. I reached out my tongue to kiss her ass, but she kept tugging on my ponytail, So I could do nothing but walk forward on all fours.

"Tired already, you fucking faggot?" Amanda said. She pushed me forward until my face was in front of Charlie's face & ordered us to kiss each other.

Which we both obliged dutifully, while she kept fucking the shit out of Charlie's boy-pussy. Amanda then grabbed me from my ponytail & put my face on top of Charlie's ass & then forced her cock in my mouth which a second ago was inside Charlie's boy-pussy.

Amanda kept repeating this motion for the next min or so & then she once again forced my tongue inside his boy-pussy & then kept this motion for the next min or so where she would completely have bottomed out in his boy-pussy then put her dick in my mouth & then force me to tongue his boy-pussy.

Amanda was close now & she was riding Charlie hard with me once again eating Amanda's ass. Amanda's thrusts became even harder when she started to spew inside Charlie's boy-pussy. Charlie screams from the mixture of pleasure and pain as his eyes roll back. Her cum begins to slow. She pulls out of his wet hole with a pop.

"Come clean me up Faggot!" Amanda ordered me.

I immediately drop to her shaft to clean off the dry semen and boy-pussy juices left on Amanda's thick cock. After her cock was clean she ordered me to lick the cum out of Charlie's boy-pussy. I was still thinking about when this humiliation is going to end for me.

chfab21
chfab21
97 Followers