My Month in Malta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I had spent the day preparing for Sammy's visit. I'd visited the markets to buy fresh produce for my meal of vegetable lasagna, a salad and crispy Maltese bread. I'd bought a few bottles of excellent Italian wine from Puglia and fresh flowers. I'd cleaned my apartment and set up several vases of flowers in the kitchen and on my rooftop terrace overlooking the town and the sea beyond. It was a gorgeous view and a beautiful day, so my plan was to eat outside on the terrace. I cooked all afternoon, showered and shaved and did my last minute preparations as I awaited Sammy's arrival. I had offered to retrieve her, but she had insisted on getting herself to my place. It's a small safe town and she was the native; I let her decide on how to transport herself.

At a few minutes after six my intercom buzzed and I let Sammy into the building. I opened my door and heard heels clicking up the stone stairwell. As she turned on the landing just below the third floor I pinched myself at my good fortune. How was it that she seemed to get hotter and more beautiful each time I saw her?

She climbed up the last few steps and took me in with a radiant smile.

"Looks like I got the right place," she stated.

"You did indeed. Please...come in."

I stood against the door and let her saunter across the landing toward my apartment. She leaned in for a two cheek kiss and her scent wafted over me like a warm breeze. I watched her enter my place with no hesitation.

She was wearing what could only be called a "little black dress" and she filled out every inch. I'd seen her in a tiny black bikini, but somehow the dress made her body look even more sinful. It was strapless and her huge round breasts were bulging out of the bodice -- squeezed together by the dress and perhaps a strapless bra to enhance a cleavage that was truly awe-inspiring. The dress hugged her hips and fit snugly around her lovely bottom. It was short enough to show off her lean smooth legs and black strappy heels accented the entire sinuous form of her incredible body.

Her hair was down and I zeroed in on a few details as she sauntered to the middle of my apartment and turned to smile at me. I approached, noticing a simple silver locket with pink sapphires around her lovely neck and a few dangling bracelets around her wrist. The thin anklet around her left ankle was another delicious touch. If I'd ever had a hotter looking date, I was hard pressed to recall it at that moment.

"Nice place, Philip," she stated, turning her big brown eyes in my direction. "It appears they value what you do for our parish church. The citizens of Mellieha thank you," she said with a lascivious grin.

"Welcome to my humble home away from home, Sammy. I'm glad you could join me tonight. I was just about to mix up a couple Negronis. Would you like one?"

Sammy's smile answered the question and I asked her to follow me into the kitchen area where I had set up a small bar. We chatted innocently as I mixed the gin, Campari and vermouth. I handed her a cocktail glass with the delicious mix and suggested we head out onto the roof terrace.

She led and I followed her swaying body. How was it that she looked more delicious each time I saw her?

"Oh my," she exclaimed as we stepped out into the steamy Mediterranean evening. "You weren't kidding about the view," she cooed.

"Right? Isn't it killer?"

We walked over to the railing so she could survey her hometown, pointing out various sites for my benefit. We sipped our drinks and enjoyed the late setting sun.

"I thought we'd eat out here tonight -- the weather is perfect. And, if I may..."

She turned to see what I was going to say. Her beauty made me lose my train of thought for a minute, but I recovered and continued.

"Sammy, the view up here is magnificent, but it's only enhanced by your presence. You look absolutely stunning tonight. Truly."

I felt such a compliment afforded me the right to look at her body unabashedly -- and I did. Her dress seemed to have left no room for her magnificent breasts, so they were bulging out of the top. Her cleavage was deep, dark, and delicious. Her hair was down and cascaded over her shoulders in long seductive waves. Her eyes, her make-up, her skin, her hips and ass -- it was all almost too much to take in all at once.

She smiled at my compliment. I was expecting a sardonic comeback, but her demeanor softened and she smiled broadly.

"Thank you, Philip. It's really nice to be here. I'm looking forward to dinner and..." She left the sentence hanging as she took another sip of her drink and looked at me with her dark eyes over the rim of her glass. I couldn't leave such a comment hanging.

"And?"

"And dessert, of course," she replied with a wicked smile.

We clinked glasses again and I led her inside to gather a few things together. The lasagna had been cooling on the counter and the salad was made. We transferred things outside to the table set for two and I pulled her chair out so she could be seated. I had opened a lovely Negroamaro and poured us each a healthy glass . I then lit a few candles and sat down to join her. Soft music was wafting through the French doors to the outside terrace.

"Such fine service," she commented.

"Only the best, Sammy."

I was glad we had broken the ice, so to speak, over a number of dates. Conversation flowed and we learned more about one another as we ate. She shared more about her upbringing and her work and I did the same.

The atmosphere was perfect. A soft breeze blew in off the sea, the sounds of the bustling town on a Friday night wafted up to the terrace and we enjoyed a little candlelit cocoon as we ate and drank.

At one point her hand rested on the table loosely wrapped around the stem of her wine glass. Her skin shone bronze in the soft orange glow and I felt compelled to touch her. I reached over and rested my fingers on her hand.

"Sammy, I feel like I've won the jackpot tonight. I'm dining with the most beautiful woman on Malta, I'm quite sure. Thank you for coming. And thanks for not shooing me away at the beach the first day we met. I'm sure you get hit on all the time."

"Well, I do, I guess. But that was a pretty smooth and straightforward come-on, I have to admit. I was...intrigued. It's been wonderful getting to know you. But this..." She waved her free hand around the terrace and beyond. "This is quite special, Philip. Thank you."

The sun was set by the time we finished dinner and shadows had crept across the terrace. The candles burned bright, however, and gave our little enclave a warm glow. We shuttled the dishes into the sink, poured another glass of wine, and walked back out to the railing to admire the view in the dark. The lights of Mellieha shimmered and the moon reflected off of a calm sea.

Instead of standing beside her as I had earlier, I stood behind her. I put my wine glass down and placed both of my hands gently on her bare shoulders. She mewled softly as I squeezed her shoulders and grazed her upper arms with open hands.

"I've been wanting to touch you since you crossed my threshold tonight. I've been resisting. But, I can't any longer," I whispered in her ear.

"That feels quite nice, Philip. You have an expert touch." My hands returned to caress her neck and lightly massage her shoulders. "Don't stop," she giggled.

"I wasn't planning on it," I replied.

"Mmmmm." I could feel her responding to my touch and my response in kind was a growing and thickening arousal. I moved a little closer to her and pressed lightly against her bottom. I knew she would not mistake what she was feeling. I gathered her long tresses into my hand and pulled her hair to one side as I leaned in to whisper into her right ear. Her scent drifted up my nostrils and straight to my brain.

I lightly kissed her lower neck, then another midway, and a third just below her ear. I heard her catch her breath with the softest moan.

"You're so incredibly beautiful, Sammy," I stated once again. "I need you." I felt her bottom push back ever so subtly against my hardness. "I want you," I whispered as I lightly bit her earlobe.

"You want dessert, Philip?" she whispered back as she turned her head to look back at me. I nodded. She turned to face me and leaned back against the railing. I could no longer resist her. My face was close and I leaned in to kiss her. It was one of those kisses that seemed to make time stand still. Her lips were warm, wet and inviting, yet our kiss was barely more than a meeting of lips. It was almost like we knew what was coming, but we were going to be damn sure we didn't rush a thing. The sounds of the town mingled with our breathy exchange. It was a perfect first kiss and we both let it end as we each pulled away. I got lost in her big brown eyes for a moment before she continued.

"You haven't shown me the bedroom yet, Philip. I don't think the tour is complete."

"My goodness. How did I forget that?" I feigned. "Right this way."

I took Sammy's hand and led her back inside and toward the rear of the apartment. The bedroom was spacious with large windows looking out over low-rise buildings, affording a fair amount of privacy, unless you were standing in the angled bay window. There was a large wall mirror to the side of the bed which Sammy noted. She slipped from my hand to use the bathroom and I took that time to turn on some music and get the lighting just so.

I stood by the bed as she emerged from the bathroom with a large smile on her face. She approached, wrapped her arms about my shoulders and offered me her lips. I held her gently as we kissed. It was a soft wet kiss that wouldn't have registered on the kissing Richter scale. For a few moments our lips grazed and barely touched. A deep sexy calm shrouded the room and I wasn't even sure I was breathing. I had a good sense of how this night was going to end, but loved that it was starting as softly and slowly as possible.

Our kiss gradually deepened and soon our bodies were pressing together and our breathing was becoming a little more erratic. I was rock hard and bulging and Sammy pressed her body against mine, making it clear in the way she ground her hips that she knew I was aroused and ready for her. Our tongues danced and she gently bit my lip a time or two as we alternated between our feather kisses and deep French. Her mouth was warm and wet and our kisses expressed the passion we were both feeling. My hands grazed her body, truly feeling her magnificent shape for the first time.

"Thank you for dinner, Philip," she whispered after pulling away a few inches. "I brought two desserts. You can have both if you'd like." She pulled back with her hands still around my neck. The move brought her arms together in a way that squeezed her breasts together in a sinfully seductive display of bulging tit flesh.

I was close to the bed, so I pulled her with me and I sat down, leaving her standing and facing me. My eyes were level with her huge bust and I reached up to touch her -- barely touch her. My large hands moved over her curves without squeezing; they just followed the generous contours of her curves. As I reached the upper edge of her dress, my fingers encountered bare flesh -- the bare flesh of the upper slopes of her swelling breasts. I looked into her eager eyes as my fingertips grazed skin.

Slowly, I pulled down. She was wearing a strapless bra under the dress and I brought both the dress and bra off her mammoth chest -- finally releasing, one at a time, the most beautifully large breasts I had ever seen. I literally gasped at the sight of them.

"Oh my God, Sammy. They're...amazing!"

And they were, indeed. Now I'd been with my share of beautiful women in the past ten years, but never had I seen -- inches from my face -- a pair of breasts that combined the perfect size, shape, weight and proportion. All I could do for the first 15 seconds or so was gawk at them like a teenager seeing his first pair in real life.

They began at her shoulders and dropped down and to the side, increasing in size and fullness as they reached the bottom. Her nipples were a light brown color, just a shade darker than her skin, and had to be close to three inches in diameter, crowned by a hard thick nipple tip. They moved with a subtle jiggle as I took in their beauty. I shook my head in awe, before leaning forward to taste them.

Sammy moaned as my tongue lashed out and licked one, then the other. I couldn't resist immediately latching on to her left breast and sucking the entire areola into my mouth. Sammy's verbal encouragement and her hand on my head let me know I should get into this, and I needed no encouragement whatsoever.

I began to feast on her breasts, lifting one in each hand as I alternated nipples. They felt so heavy, yet so soft and pliant. Her nipples began to shine with my saliva and her tips began to swell in length and deepen in color.

The thing was, I was not the only one enjoying this moment. It was clear that Sammy was loving the attention and was responding as if I was sucking on her clit -- not two nipple tips. I madly used every nipple worship technique I knew of. I swirled my tongue. I lifted her tits by her nipples and let them drop heavily. I bit the tips and shook my head. I buried my face between them and pressed them together -- drowning in her tit flesh. I swatted them lightly and watched as they swayed and jiggled with each strike. She responded with a deep groan as I squeezed them with my big hands.

I am not sure I had ever suckled someone's tits before who seemed as turned on as Sammy was. She physically and verbally encouraged me to keep sucking and worshipping. I had never made a woman come from nipple play, but I had heard it was possible. Was this where we were headed?

I could also tell that Sammy was having a hard time standing still, so I slipped her bra off and her dress down and pulled her onto the bed. I took off her heels and she scooted back on the bed in only her thong, her full breasts moving with the effort. I wasted no time in resuming my oral and manual assault on her breasts. I straddled her body and leaned down to grab each soft round tit with a hand and latched onto one nipple, then the other, with mounting ferocity.

For a time I just straddled and fondled -- squeezing her breasts and trying to make them fit in my hands. That was an impossibility. Each time I squeezed her tit flesh bulged out the edges of my palms. And the more I caressed and mauled her big tits, the more excited she became. Note to self -- she loves have her huge breasts manhandled.

"Oh, God, Philip -- my titties are my biggest weakness," she exclaimed. I'd be back, but there was more to explore.

Without shifting positions I kneeled down and mouthed her big boobs once again. I doubled down and got into a rhythmic sucking of one nipple and a constant finger tweaking of the other -- alternating ever minute or so. Sammy's exhortations became louder and more vehement. Her cries filled the room as I focused on her pleasure. And as she mashed her massive DD cup tit against my face and moaned at an ever higher pitch, I felt her body spasm and jerk before I pulled away and watched the aftermath.

"Oh my God, Philip! You made me cum!"

"No shit. Really? Damn, girl..."

I wrapped my arms around her and pulled her to me. Burying my face in her tits as she wrapped her arms around my head and pulled me tight.

"Has that ever happened to you before, Sammy?" I asked out of curiosity.

"Mmmmm -- a few times, yes. But not quite that strong. Wow."

I smiled. "Well, that was a first for me," I exclaimed.

We lay and relaxed for a few minutes as Sammy recovered from her nipple orgasm. But soon she was leaning up on an elbow and speaking, her boobs resting at an angle.

"Philip, you have way too many clothes on, sir. My turn to remove some garments. Allow me."

She pulled me up so I was now standing and she was sitting on the bed. She rapidly undid my shirt and threw it aside and followed that by unbuckling my belt and making short order of my pants. I removed my shoes and socks along with my pants and now stood before her in just tight black briefs. My cock was bulging to one side and she moaned as she ran her fingers along its length.

"Oh my, Philip. What do we have here?" she chided as her long fingernails grazed my long thick bulge.

As I stared down at her in complete disbelief, Sammy slowly sank to her knees on the thick rug next to the bed. As I looked down at her, she concentrated on my crotch -- slowly curling her fingertips over the waistband of my briefs and pulling down on either side -- ever so slowly.

"Oh fuck, Sammy. Here it comes."

And with that stated, she pulled down with purpose and my raging hard-on sprung out with a thick bounce before coming to rest -- hard and thick and pointed up just north of level. My large ball sac, while usually dangling heavy and apart, was puckered up into a giant shaven orb of testicular flesh.

I don't shave the rest of my body and keep a short tuft of pubic hair up top. But I've always kept my cock and balls clean shaven -- for moments just like this.

"Oh, God, Philip. It's...beautiful."

She still had barely touched me and continued to move around it a little -- observing and assessing.

"It's so nice and thick. And sooo hard. Oh, Philip..."

She placed her hands on my thighs and looked up at me, before leaning in to place a few soft kisses on the tip. That alone made me throb as I groaned softly in appreciation, both for this first kiss, but also for what I knew was to come. She did not disappoint.

She moved with an assuredness that had clearly been gained from experience. She continued to kiss it -- baby kisses -- up and down my length. She nibbled lightly at my balls before ascending up the bottom of my shaft with slow deliberateness and a flattened tongue. I made a mental note to appreciate her pussy with the same care and speed.

And then, with a move I'm not sure I'd ever experienced before, she took her hands off my thighs and cupped her mammoth breasts -- lifting them up, almost like she was serving them to my cock. And as she did that, she opened her mouth, licked a drop of precum from the top with a swirling tongue and then closed her lovely lips around my tip with a soft moan. I gasped.

"Oh, Sammy. Yes, baby...yes," I seethed softly.

Slowly she began to suck my cock, her big full breasts in her hands. She wasn't just sucking my cock, she was worshiping it. The way she cupped her enormous breasts was almost like she wanted her nipples to have a good view of what she was doing. She moved slowly, but with each suck she took a bit more cock, then a bit more still. She still hadn't touched my cock with anything other than her mouth.

Now, I'm a sizable man and not many women can take my entire length in their mouths. I wasn't sure if Sammy would succeed, but there was no doubt that she was going to try. Deeper she went, occasionally pulling off to spit on my quivering dick, only to quickly re-engage. She changed positions slightly; continuing to kneel, but cradling both large breasts with one forearm as her other hand dropped out of sight. I knew that she was touching herself.

She made the most delicious whimpering sounds as she sucked my cock, mixed in with the wet sounds of suckling a very thick penis. Occasionally she'd disengage to slurp my length -- both sides and underneath -- only to re-engage and go ever deeper.

At one point, as she was intently sucking, she withdrew her hand from down below and reached it up toward my mouth. I realized what she was offering me and hungrily sucked her fingers -- tasting her delicious juices second hand. This tasty appetizer only made me long more to go down on her as soon as possible. But, first things first.