My Month in Malta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

She withdrew her fingers from my mouth and her arm from under her breasts and used both hands to cup my balls. Using her hands as leverage -- basically backstopping my testicles with her small delicate hands -- she went deeper than she'd yet gone. The depth made her gag -- one of those sexy gurgling gags -- as her reflex took control. She withdrew momentarily -- a large amount of grool spanning between her lips and my cock tip -- before wrapping her lips around my cock and sliding down again -- even deeper.

I groaned my appreciation. Words were useless now. Cupping my balls with two hands and with a determination that I would come to find defined her very being, she began to suck me with a depth and focus I had rarely, if ever, experienced.

I also knew, however, that if this pace continued, I'd be pumping hot bolts of cum down her throat within minutes. And as much as I wanted to experience that moment -- and I knew I would, eventually -- I wanted more before I shot my load. I pulled my glistening cock from her mouth and looked at the mess coating my shaft and tip.

"I'm not ready to cum yet, Sammy. But that taste you shared...mmm. I want to go to the source."

I lifted her up from her knees and she knew to crawl back on the bed. She looked amazing, her big-nippled breasts jiggling as she lay back on a pile of pillows, now only in a thong. I crawled up on the bed; my glistening erection bouncing stiffly. I threw my leg over her torso to straddle her for a moment and leaned down to kiss her sweet mouth.

It was a gentle kiss -- almost like an innocent buss one would give a new friend you're hoping to be intimate with -- not someone who is in bed with you nearly naked. But I loved the contrast, especially given what I was about to do; where I was about to kiss. I looked into Sammy's gorgeous eyes before whispering in her ear.

"I'm going to eat you, Sammy," I stated for the record. "I'm going to kiss my way down your gorgeous body and devour you, girl."

She moaned her reply as I scooted down low, pulling her thong along as I did. She lifted her hips to assist and I threw her garment to the wind. I gazed down at her beauty. Her pussy mound was bare, but for a thin landing strip of brown hair, directing my gaze down to tightly closed lips. She had a lovely gap between her thighs and I smiled to myself. I'd get there -- in time.

I positioned myself at the end of the bed and sat upright, lifting her feet to my mouth. I could see her watching me and playing with her nipples as I kissed and nibbled her feet -- her toes, her arches, her ankles. Slowly I moved to kneel between her legs -- opening them wide -- and began to kiss my way up her inner calves. I kept looking up at her -- looking down at me. And now, with her legs spread, her pussy began to open with arousal.

I took my time -- we had all night. And as I reached her knees I lifted her left leg and began to kiss under and behind her knee. I loved to search for unexpected erogenous zones and the back of Sammy's knees seemed to hit a button. She gasped a little as I licked and gently bit her tendons and flesh; her leg now sticking straight up toward the ceiling. I switched to the other leg, bringing that leg up as well.

I now had a clear view of her pussy, my ultimate goal. And as I finished behind her knees, I guided her legs, now spread wide, down to the bed again. I settled in for the final "leg" of my journey. I could see that Sammy was getting excited, caressing her big soft breasts, the tit flesh bulging between her slender manicured fingers.

I began to nibble and kiss and lick my way north. Sammy's eyes were locked on my progress as I even gently bit her inner thigh. As I made my way up her smooth lean thighs I began to get whiffs of her sex. Her lips were slightly open now and glistened with her inner juices.

Back and forth, from thigh to thigh, I moved my head up closer to her. She was squirming slightly on the bed as I came within six inches of her sex.

"Yes, Philip. Yes...please. More!" she whispered.

Her encouragement made me smile, and slow down. I tortured her the last few inches -- going back and forth between thighs -- her lips swelling and opening. On several passes between thighs I stopped briefly to blow softly on her parted pink petals. Her gasps only fueled the fire that was building.

I reached the crease between her thighs and pussy and kissed both sides with open mouth. The scent of her arousal was making my head spin with desire for her. I could feel her eyes locked on my movements as her hands continued to massage her full breasts and pull on her swollen nipples.

I moved up slightly and kissed my way up and around her mound, avoiding her clitoris at all costs. It was my ultimate goal, but I was going to make her need it...even beg for it. I retreated back to look at her pussy, and used my thumbs to pull on her lips, opening up her hole. She moaned with the knowledge that I was looking inside her and exposing her lovely inner lips. They unfolded -- a pretty pink with a beautiful sheen of ooze glistening in the soft light of the room. She smelled amazing and I couldn't wait to taste her.

I leaned in closer and begin to nibble on the delicate furls of her inner lips. I used my teeth, but barely. I pulled them with my lips and twiddled them with my tongue -- up and down one side, then switching to the other side. I could tell from her breathing, her wetness and the movements of her body that she was ready for more.

I went down low and, with a broad tongue, began at the very bottom of her pussy and licked upwards -- slow and steady, stopping just short of her clit. I did it again -- and then again. Her hips were beginning to buck and rise to meet my mouth. Her sexy moans filled the room.

"Philip! Please..."

She tasted so amazing -- a lovely combination of sweetness and tang. Her pussy was practically dripping at this point and gravity was making her copious juices ooze down into the shadowed crack of her ass. I finally went as low as I could go -- licking her anus with a broad tongue and slowly heading up, parting her inner lips before slowing at the brink of her clit. Her mound lifted up in anticipation and I finally licked her clit with the gentlest tongue possible.

She squirmed and moaned as I began to swirl my tongue in slow circles around her magnificent little bud. Around and around I went, like I had hours to kill appreciating her swollen nub of nerves. She ground her hips as I tightened my circle -- still barely touching her flesh.

And then, as I heard her plead for more and whisper my name, I pursed my lips and gently sucked her clit and surrounding inner labia into my mouth. I sucked in a gentle rhythm as she bucked her hips to meet me, I began to lightly flick her swollen clit with the tip of my tongue.

She was into it now and her hands left her breasts and held my head -- not so much to guide me as to feel me move over her clit. I made noisy slurpy sounds as I continued to suck her clit in a steady rhythm. She moved her hips to my tempo and held my head in place. She didn't want me going anywhere except right where I was.

I slipped a middle finger inside her -- not too deep -- and turned it up with my hand facing toward me. I wiggled it gently in time to my sucking and I felt her body tense and rise to the moment.

"Fuck, Philip! Just fuck!!"

And as I got into what felt like the perfect tempo and intensity -- as her moans washed over both of us -- I began to focus on doing just what I was doing. I could tell she was getting close and I wasn't going to change up a thing. Time seemed to stand still as she gasped and groaned and pulled my head into her sex.

And then I heard it -- or didn't hear it as the case may be: silence. I looked up at her -- eyes closed, mouth open in a silent scream. And then, seconds later, I felt her pulsing clench around my finger and a flood of juices flowed into my mouth and over my hand. She made a few indecipherable cries as her thighs trembled and she was hit by the wave of her orgasm. She came in an almost violent display of body spasms, before finally calming herself and retreating.

I slowed down, eased up, but didn't stop entirely. I just backed off gently and slowly, not wanting to make any sudden movements. Slowly, I departed after a few kisses and then nibbled my way to her upper thighs in retreat. I glanced at her pussy and marveled at the gaping labia left in my wake. Her pussy and thighs were covered in her cum, as was my face. I rested my head on her inner thighs as I watched her recover and finally open her eyes.

"Oh, Philip. What have you done?" she smiled.

I got back up on my knees and moved to her side. I leaned in for a kiss, knowing all she was going to taste was herself. She kissed me deeply and passionately, clearly a fan of her own secretions. Our tongues swirled and danced and eventually eased back to soft gentle pecks. I pulled back and smiled at her.

"Best dessert I've had in, well, forever," I said.

"Philip, that was...amazing. Thank you. Wow. Where did you...?"

I shrugged and curled up next to her, pulling her body against mine.

"Here and there," I replied.

"Here and fucking there. Right. Well, unless you need to sample other Maltese girls, I'm going to take advantage of every free moment you have here, baby. I hope you don't mind if I'm greedy."

"Not at all, Sammy. I'm glad to hear you say that," I replied, caressing her warm supple body. We snuggled as I lay on my back and Sammy lay on her side, letting her hands graze up and down my body. After a while her touch became more deliberate and I began to harden considerably. Her hand continue to slide up and down my body, but other than her forearm bending and sliding along my rigid cock every so often, she steered clear of my erection.

Until she didn't. And once her soft warm hand was on me, I could feel her body come alive again. She leaned up on her elbow and watched as she wrapped her slender fingers around my thickness.

"I love your cock, Philip. It's like...perfect."

"Mmmm, I'm happy you feel that way, Sammy. It's all yours."

She smiled at this assertion and leaned down to suck it. But she sucked it now as if it was a means to an end -- and the end was that she was ready to fuck -- and so was I. It hardened with a ferocity that made her giggle.

"Mind if I climb aboard, Philip?"

"But, of course, Sammy. Like I said, it's all yours."

She wasted no time in crawling up to straddle me. She lifted my heavy shaft up from my stomach and began to gently rub her pussy lips along the underside, coating it with her cream. She smiled and pulled up a little higher as she rose enough to let the tip tuck into her entrance. She let go and with closed eyes and a look of joy she began to sink down.

The visual for me was unbelievable. Sammy was so busty and her tits jiggled loosely as she worked her way onto my cock. Her nipples rode the tips of her breasts in a way that just accentuated their perfect form and shape. I'm sure she'd had the same effect on many men riding this way as she leaned down with a smile and offered me a taste of her big nipples. I sucked one, then the other, feeling her tit flesh mash softly against my face as I dined.

And as that was taking place, she was sinking down, deeper and deeper, as I felt myself getting lost in her pussy. She slid up and down with such smooth deliberation and as she bottomed out, she rose up above me and began to grind in slow, sensuous circles, her eyes closed. Looking up at this incredible specimen of a woman, I became lost in the deep round grind of her hips. It was like she was stirring her guts with my cock. And with each rotation, she ended with a deep press of her pubis against mine. Her eyes were closed and her body moved with a sexual assuredness that I had rarely experienced.

"Oh, Sammy, baby...so good. Yessss!"

I reached up both hands to fondle the fullness of her magnificent breasts. Good Lord, they felt so good in my hands -- so big and soft and heavy. At one point I grabbed both nipples between my thumbs and forefingers and began to pinch and twist. She groaned louder and pumped harder. I pulled her nipples again -- pulling up before letting go. They dropped heavily and bounced and swayed the way big naturals do.

I don't know what got into me, but they were so tantalizing swaying right above my face, I began to swat them. My open palms made thick splatting sounds as I spanked her hanging breasts. She moaned even louder and fucked me harder. My God, she was into this. We both were.

I grabbed her hips and started to guide her up and down at a faster pace, then reached back and smacked each cheek -- hard. She gasped and cried out.

"Yes! Fuck yes! Harder!"

For some reason this realization that she wanted it rough just spurred me on even more. And in keeping with this deep-seated urge to control, I suddenly needed to be on top. Her fuck was also bringing me closer and closer to the brink -- her steady drop and slick tightness had me on the edge.

I grabbed her hips hard and held her -- telling her to stop for a minute before I busted a nut deep inside her. She understood and froze for a few seconds. As my impending orgasm subsided, I quickly rolled her over without disengaging.

"Mmmf, yes, baby. Fuck me!"

I rose up on my arms as she spread her legs wide. I spread my own, anchored my knees and began to drive into her with a pumping force that made the bed begin to bang against the wall. The steady rhythmic slamming of the headboard seemed an appropriate soundtrack to our fuck. My hips were in full throttle as I'd pull out until just the tip was engaged, only to slam my length back inside her with an "oooff".

She grabbed my cheeks and pulled me inside -- deeper still. My balls were loose and slamming against her ass. Our bodies spanked one another in that staccato sound of flesh on flesh. We fucked.

At one point I stopped for a second and looked down at her. Such beauty. I leaned down for a soft kiss that belied the intensity with which we just been fucking. But, it was a momentary lapse before I began again -- and even harder this time.

"God damn, yes, Philip! Fuck me! Mmmmf, fuck! Harder...!"

I pushed back up on my arms so I could watch her soft DD cups roil and bounce like big mountains of flesh Jello. Her eyes were wild with lust and I felt her wrap her legs behind me -- pulling me into her body. Her words made no sense now -- it was all just erotic jibberish.

Then I grabbed her legs with either arm and pushed them back toward her shoulders -- opening her up so I could bottom out completely with each downward thrust. I'm not sure I'd ever fucked harder or gone deeper. We were fucking like animals in heat -- rutting to our own natural rhythm.

As I fucking pounded her straight down into the bed, and a mix of our cries and the steady banging of the bed against the wall filled the room, I felt my orgasm welling up deep in my guts. I knew it would blast up and out of me within seconds, so as I edged toward release, I pulled out of her and kneeled up straight.

I grabbed my cock and stroked furiously. She knew exactly what was about to happen.

"Yes, Philip. Give me your cum!" she screamed. "Fuck! Give me everything you..."

And, as often happens with the biggest orgasms, this one came on like gangbusters. Within a few strokes I was shooting rope after rope of hot cum all over her. It spurted out wildly in long arcing jets of cream -- landing in solid splats on her big tits, her stomach, one errant strand slamming across her chin and cheek. I growled as I released and she cried out in delight.

Within a few seconds I slowed my bucking hips and rapid jerking. I released my cock and put my hands on her knees. My cock pulsed with the aftershocks and dangled heavy and coated in her cream.

"Holy fuck, Sammy. My God!"

"Oh, Philip. So much cum, baby. Damn, boy -- that was a powerful load."

"Yeah, well, brought on by you, babe."

My cock was glistening and continued to throb as I lay down next to Sammy and pulled her into my arms. We caressed and laughed, cuddled and whispered.

The evening had grown dark and the lights of the town were beginning to shine subtly through the window. After relaxing for a while, I got up to grab a wet towel and a few glasses of water.

"Mmmm, good idea," she chimed in. "We need to stay hydrated."

"That we do, baby."

After talking for a bit we decided to get up before we fell asleep in the gathering dark. I remembered seeing two white terry cloth robes hanging in the closet and jumped up to retrieve them.

"This is kind of a nice touch -- like a 5 star hotel," I laughed.

She nodded in agreement as she slipped her incredible body into one of the robes and I donned the other. We left the bedroom and re-entered the kitchen. I poured us each another glass of wine and we decided to meander out onto the roof deck again.

It felt like another world from the one we'd left earlier. The sun had set and darkness had crept over Mellieha. The lights of the town had turned on and the sky shone with the warm glow of early nightfall and the pale light of a nearly full moon. We wandered out to the edge of the roof deck and leaned against the low wrought iron railing. It was only about three feet high, but tall enough to keep us from toppling down into the street below.

To the left was a view down to the harbor and the Mediterranean. Across the street were a few three story buildings the same height as mine. Our roof top perch allowed us to look over rooftops to the town and sea beyond. Many of the windows across the street were open to the pleasant night air. We toasted and gazed at the beautiful sight. I felt so fortunate to be sharing it with such a gorgeous young woman. Life was good.

I put my arm around Sammy and we canoodled a bit -- finding reasons to toast and occasionally kiss as we stood leaning over the low railing. I was feeling the spark again and I had a sense that Sammy had an endless supply of orgasms built into her sinuous frame.

As we stood and chatted I spied a young woman in a long white dress standing at an open French door across the street, also leaning against a black iron railing. She was at an angle to us and down at the third floor level, but she had a clear view of us standing on the roof terrace. I made eye contact briefly in the dusky light, but looked away as Sammy asked a question. As we continued to talk I saw the light go out in the opening where she had been. But, despite the growing darkness, I could still see the diaphanous glow of her dress. And soon another form stood beside her in the dark. We were being watched and, if I wasn't mistaken, watched by a couple.

I moved behind Sammy as she leaned on the railing and nuzzled up behind her, pressing my hips against her lovely bottom and my nose into her neck. She moaned softly and knew where I was going.

"So, Sammy. I don't want you to look right away," I whispered in her ear. "But...if I told you I think we were being watched by another couple across the street, what would you say?"

She giggled and turned slightly to answer me. "I'd say, 'let them watch.'"

"Mmmmm, I thought you might say that, you naughty girl." I nuzzled my face into her neck and kissed her just below the ear. She cooed in response. "Maybe we need to give them something to watch? What do you think?" I added.

Sammy didn't respond verbally. She just pushed her ass back against my growing length and issued a soft moan. I reached in front of her and slowly undid the tie to her white robe. Once it was untied, her robe fell open. She reached back behind her and quickly untied mine. I shrugged it off my shoulders quickly and leaned in tightly against her -- now totally naked on the roof terrace.