My Month in Malta

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I pressed against Sammy's back and slowly moved her open robe to the edges of her shoulders and slid it down her back. It fell in a white terrycloth heap at her feet as we now both stood naked against the night. It was dark enough to give us some cover, but the combination of streetlights and moonlight cast a faint glow upon our bodies.

As she pushed her ass back against my cock, I reached around to fondle her large DD cups. Good God, they were magnificent. I lifted one with each hand and felt their soft weight. I also felt like I was presenting them to our secret admirers. I squeezed them and kneaded them -- as much for my own enjoyment as for our spectators. Sammy groaned as I tweaked her hard nipples between thumb and forefinger.

My hands began to wander all over her magnificent body -- caressing and fondling her curvy form. Her body was pushing against my now full erection as my hands ran down over her hips -- squeezing her flesh and pulling her against me. She seemed to show no reticence in being naked in the open air on the roof terrace.

As she pushed her bottom back and up, I grabbed my hard cock by the root and began to run the hard tip up and down her slit from behind. She groaned and moved her body, trying to capture my cock. It was clear just how she wanted it -- standing and from behind.

I finally nestled the head into her groove and pushed it in. She moaned and leaned down to rest her forearms on the top of the railing, her big tits dangling heavily over the railing. I reached down to feel them -- hanging and swaying so softly in the cool night air. We were giving quite a show to the neighbors, but began to forget about them as we got into our own thing -- our own rhythm.

I held onto Sammy's hips for a minute or two until I was firmly ensconced inside. I pushed in deep until I felt I had bottomed out. And then - slowly, but surely -- we began to fuck. It started slow and steady, but our tempo kept increasing as her lubrication flowed.

She leaned a bit further out over the railing and I began to thrust into her with abandon. Her tits were hanging out over the street, swaying and bouncing as I pumped into her at an ever-increasing rate. Her hair was hanging down around her head so I corralled it in both hands and wrapped one hand through her tresses -- holding onto her like I was riding a galloping mare.

Only twelve days ago I had seen this young lady shopping at the open market with her mother; now she was naked and I was administering a tit-jiggling fuck from behind as she bent over my roof-top railing.

As I pulled on her hair her back arched and her dangling breasts protruded over the street below, bouncing heavily with each deep pounding thrust. The quiet of the late night was soon punctuated by the steady slapping sound of our bodies slamming together. I spread my legs wide to anchor myself. And with my fist firmly wrapped in her long Maltese tresses, I began to fuck Sammy with an intensity spurred on by the location and the fact that we were being watched.

I glanced quickly across the street and was surprised to see what looked like similar activity from our neighbors. It looked like the long white dress was pulled up high and she was also bent out over the railing of their open doors.

"Fuck, Sammy -- they're fucking too," I grunted. Inspired by this turn of events, I reared back and fucked as hard as I could. My deep penetration was met with forceful pushback and a steady stream of grunts from Sammy.

"Fuck me, Philip!" she screamed. "Fuck me harder!"

Who could see us and who could hear us didn't matter anymore. I was chasing an orgasm -- we both were, in fact -- and that goal prevailed over any sense of decency or decorum. I was fucking ramming her at this point and felt my own climax welling up quickly.

"Fuck, Philip...uummff! Give it...oh fuck I'm gonna cum..."

I felt her pussy pulsing powerfully and her entire body reacting as I fucked her through her orgasm. And as I continued relentlessly, her huge tits dangling and swaying violently over the street below, my own eruption came roaring up from deep within.

With a force that seemed to come out of nowhere, my entire body spasmed as I released bolt after bolt of hot cum deep inside Sammy's body. I screamed much louder than I meant to, but gathered myself together within seconds as I completely and utterly emptied myself in her tight Maltese cunt.

I pulled back after a minute and let my spent cock drop out of her body, followed by her juices running down her inner thighs. All we could do was relish the moment. The semi-public absurdity of what we had just done overwhelmed us with a spat of laughter.

We both glanced across the street and saw what looked like two forms embracing. I squinted and swore I could see the glow of a cigarette. And damn if one of the forms wasn't waving to us. I waved back and then bent down to retrieve our robes. I held Sammy's for her and donned my own before turning away from the railing and heading inside.

Thus began my brief adventure with my Maltese friend, Sammy. We were spent after our roof-top escapade and fell asleep soon thereafter. I remember pulling her against me back in bed as we spooned and drifted off. I had hoped to find a partner to share some time with while in Mellieha. But I had no doubt after this evening that I had hit the jackpot and linked up with the hottest young lady on the island. Visions and wild fantasies of further adventures flooded my dreams as I caressed her sleeping body and drifted off into a deep slumber.