My Mormon Wife

Story Info
Mormon wife discovers a new lifestyle at hubby's expense.
4.7k words
2.69
34.6k
34
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Our story started out as textbook Mormon as they come.

Growing up, Alexis was a poster child for faithful, latter-day saint girls. Her father was a member of the bishopric through much of her youth, and he enforced the church's strict health and modesty rules with an iron fist. She was taught to keep every inch of her figure covered and hidden and to abstain entirely from anything sexual, masturbation included, until she could one day marry a man in the temple and "give herself" to him.

I would eventually be that man. I would say I was your average Mormon teenage boy. I was cyclically into pornography and masturbation, stopping here and there when the shame boiled high enough, but inevitably going back to it when my raging hormones got the better of me. I finally had enough fortitude to quit altogether, just in time to serve a mission for two years in South Korea.

Alexis and I met each other through mutual friends in the Fall about a year after I returned home to Utah from my mission. She was 20 and I had just turned 22. The attraction was intense; she had an incredible slim and tall figure with perfect, taut, mid-size breasts and a face with stunning blue eyes that turned heads wherever she went. I was no slouch myself - tall, tan, and handsome after a very carefree and largely outdoor Summer. Our courtship was predictably short and we married in the Salt Lake temple just six months after our introduction.

Though we were both excited to break our virginity with each other as our first and only sexual partners, the sex quickly became a routine and a rather toxic dynamic in our relationship.

10 years and two children later, our physical appearances had changed very little. If anything, Alexis looked more beautiful than her past self and I had proudly maintained my own slim, youthful appearance - a testament to both of our dedication to health and fitness routines.

Sex, on the other hand, was still very toxic. I would ask for it, she would pull away with some excuse, and a fight would inevitably ensue. As a result, sex rarely occurred and it clearly felt obligatory and not particularly enjoyable on her part whenever it did happen. Something was wrong, and it clearly wasn't getting better with time.

On a Summer evening just this past June, while relaxing in bed to a show playing on Netflix, Alexis grabbed my attention.

"Oh Liam, I forgot to tell you earlier today, but I invited the Nelsons and the Christensens to dinner at our house on Friday."

"Friday is no good for me." I retorted. "Did you forget that I have a dinner with a prospective client that evening?"

"Oh shoot, I had forgotten about that. Is there any way you can reschedule with your client?"

"Absolutely not." I replied hotly. "I have to close this sale by the end of the month. And anyway, you should just go ahead and do the dinner party without me. I can't stand the Nelsons or the Christensens."

It was true. The Nelsons were in their early 30's with four kids and the Christensens were in their late 20's with three kids. Both couples were insufferable and clearly considered themselves the elite, "everyone wants to be us" couples of the ward and neighborhood. Granted, Madison Nelson and Katie Christensen were absolute eye candy and they knew it. They never left home in their expensive SUVs unless they were covered to the nines in makeup, wearing $300 plus outfits, and carrying their Stanley mugs. They were priveleged and entitled, but damn were they smoking hot. Their respective husbands, Todd Nelson and Zane Christensen, were hotshots at tech startups, but both could have passed as models for gym lifestyle posters. Every time I deigned to have a conversation with those tools, talk would inevitably lead to how well they were doing at their jobs or how much their 401k accounts had gone up. No thanks.

"Are we really going to do this again, Liam?"

"Do what?"

"Ugh, fine. I'll do the dinner without you and be the fifth wheel, I guess."

She rolled over, flipped off her lamp and the TV, and went quiet. Stupid, petty fight averted, I thought.

__________

That Friday, while I was entertaining my hopeful client at a nice sushi restaurant, Alexis had put the kids in bed and was waiting anxiously for the Nelsons and Christensens. My insolence aside, she was determined to have a good time with her guests.

Dinner was nothing if not a little awkward. Lots of talk about work and the day-to-day life of being stay at home moms. Occasional gossip about other members of the ward. Topics one would usually expect from a small neighborhood gathering of Mormon couples.

After the food had been eaten, Todd and Zane went to the adjoining living room to play some rounds of online Call of Duty on my Xbox, leaving the women still in conversation at the table. At one point in between rounds, Zane looked across at the women who were all talking in hushed, yet excited tones. He wasn't close enough to hear what was being said, but could see that the wives were excited. Alexis in particular looked like she was somewhere in between thrilled and scared. His curiosity piqued for just a moment before he realized that the next round of COD was about to begin. Back to being immersed in the violence and chaos of his video game, Zane soon forgot what he witnessed and would think nothing of it for the rest of the evening.

__________

Arriving home from my business dinner, I encountered a rather flustered Alexis, acting as though she were trying to suppress a great deal of elation. I brushed this off, not wanting to offend her and start another fight by bringing it up.

"Umm, how did the dinner party go?"

"It was great. I think you really missed out."

"I highly doubt that." I replied in a huffy tone. "But I'm glad everything went well for you. What did you guys all chat about?"

"Oh, the usual. But really, Liam, I think you'd like these people if you gave them another chance. I invited them over again next Friday. I already got my parents to take the kids overnight and the Nelsons and Christensens found similar arrangements for their kids."

"Sorry." I replied. "Even if I wanted to hang out with those snobs, I can't make it again. I booked another dinner with the same client I was with tonight, this time to seal the deal on the sale."

"Suit yourself." she said. I found it strange that she seemed emotionally neutral this time and not bothered by my absence, but I wasn't one to complain about avoiding yet another potential fight.

__________

The following Friday, while I was en route to the fancy Italian restaurant in Salt Lake City where this week's business dinner would take place, the client called for a rain check.

Perturbed that this new course of events would make it difficult to close this sale by the end of the month to meet my quota, my anxiety grew to frustration realizing that I'd now have to turn around and crash the dinner party at my own home and face two couples who were apparently my wife's newest and best friends, but who I could scarcely tolerate five minutes of conversation with.

When I pulled up on the driveway, I noticed the Nelsons' and Christensens' cars were still parked at the curb, but nobody was in the kitchen, dining, or living rooms. In fact, the lights were off, there were no dishes in the sink, and the main areas of the house appeared unused altogether.

"Huh..." I said to myself. "This is a little weird, but they must have all piled in and taken Alexis's Suburban and gone out somewhere instead. Fine by me."

Remembering that my kids were 20 miles down the road with my in-laws for the whole night, I smiled to myself and decided to make the most of my peaceful evening with a nice hot shower and some video game time sans distractions.

I stripped naked, turned on the shower, and went to the dresser for a clean pair of garments (special Mormon underwear) that I would soon be needing post-bathing. The drawer was empty.

"Shoot. There's probably some clean pairs in the laundry room." I thought to myself. Alexis stayed on top of the laundry and usually folded the clothes immediately after they exited the dryer, but she rarely took our clothes piles to our respective rooms.

The laundry room was at the clear other end of the house, back down on the main floor and past the guest bedroom and bathroom suite. I didn't bother to cover my nakedness, knowing I was the only one home and probably would be for the next several hours.

As I started down the darkened, downstairs hallway, I heard voices coming from the guest bedroom. My initial thought was that the voices sounded distressed and I forgot all about my state of dress as my instincts to protect house and home kicked in and I prepared to fight whatever intruder was behind that bedroom door.

Before I could calculate my next move, the door opened and out came Madison Nelson. As she approached, she let out a small scream upon noticing me and my naked appearance. I was no less shocked than her as she was wearing nothing but a small pair of black-laced panties. I was too stunned to say or yell anything in return and my eyes were so glued to her small but firm nude b-cup breasts that I didn't even think about covering my own equally nude and now growing 4 inch penis.

As she finished processing the scene before her, her look of surprise curled into a sneer-like smile. Like me, she made no attempt to cover her nakedness, not because of her surprise anymore, but out of a strange confidence that I didn't yet understand.

"You're home early, Liam. I didn't think you'd find out about us."

"Find out about us? What the hell are you talking about, Madison?"

"Now that you're here, you may as well come in and see. Walk with me to the guest bedroom. Oh, and by the way... cute little pecker you got there."

I was too embarrassed, too intrigued, and too horny to say anything back to this, though it did prompt me to use both my hands to cover my now fully-erect penis as I shuffled awkwardly down the hall after Madison and towards the bedroom door.

Madison turned back to me as we reached the outside of the door. "This is actually perfect timing on your part. We just started about 10 minutes ago and haven't even reached the good stuff yet."

She was being cryptic, but it would all make sense in a few seconds.

The sight that entered my vision as Madison opened the door for me was one I knew would change everything in my life. Nothing in my vanilla Mormon marriage and family would ever be the same again.

On the queen-sized bed was my wife Alexis, just as naked as me. Underneath her was Katie, who was vociferously eating my wife out while Todd pumped his (what appeared to be) 8" cock in and out of her. Meanwhile, Zane was standing next my wife on the bed while she bobbed her head up and down his apparently 9-10" cock, slurping hungrily with each go.

Alexis noticed me first and gasped loudly causing the movement to cease and all four participants scrambling to cover themselves with sheets, blankets, and previously discarded clothes. I could hear elated giggles coming from Madison behind me.

"Liam!!! What are doing home? You weren't supposed to be back for at least another three hours..."

"...and why are you naked?" she added as an almost afterthought, noticing for the first time that I was now standing in one of the corners of the room in an effort to hide my backside while I used my hands to cover my front.

"My client cancelled, so I turned around to come home. It didn't look like anyone was here when I arrived and I figured you had all went out somewhere, so I thought I'd take a quick shower. Needed to go to the laundry room for some clean garments first..."

The room was silent for a few seconds while my senses kicked in and my defenses started running.

"Wait, why am I explaining myself? I'm not doing anything wrong! What the fuck is going on here! Alexis, what the fuck are you doing with these assholes!"

I had never said the F word before as bad language is discouraged by the church, but this felt like the appropriate moment if there was any.

It was Katie Christensen, still lying down and now covered in the bed's flat sheet, who spoke first.

"Alexis confided in us at dinner last week. She told us that sex between you two has become a chore and that even if she did want it, your pathetic micro-penis can't satisfy her before you blow your load in about 30 seconds."

"Katie!!" Alexis began, clearly distressed at the situation, but Madison, now standing beside me and still making no effort to cover her exposed tits, interrupted her.

"It's true! I suggested last week we all get together today and fuck to make up for your lack of size and ability. I figured between the four of us, we could give Alexis the night of her life. She seems to be enjoying herself so far."

I looked at Todd and Zane, who had both been dead quiet up to this point, hoping I could get a man-to-man explanation from one of them.

"Guys, what the fuck...?" I said to them imploringly.

"Ummm... it was the wives' idea, but can you blame us? I mean... look it this Liam. Wouldn't you have joined in?" Zane said quietly, holding a pair of jeans against his crotch in a vain effort to cover his enormous and still-pulsing cock, an inch or so poking out from the fabric for all to see.

As Zane finished his explanation, Katie had emerged from her sheet and pulled the comforter away from my wife's hands and began again to lick at her exposed labia and clitoris. Within seconds, Alexis was lying back to give Katie more access and moaning in pleasure.

"Oh, that feels incredible. Oh my god. Oohoh."

"Honey!" I cried. "Stop letting her do that!"

"Ugh. Ooh. I... can't!!" she managed to stammer out while in the throes of ecstasy.

My previous vision of a quiet, uncontroversial Mormon life was up in smoke. Our precious, sacred temple covenants now out the window. Alexis had seemingly traded her husband, family, and faith in for a single night of debauchery and carnal pleasure. I was devastated.

But I was also torn. I had never seen my timid, Mormon housewife so paralyzed by sheer pleasure. While most of me was consumed by a mixture of jealousy and despair, a deeply buried part of me was incredibly turned on hearing her moaning and seeing her naked body quiver from the lewd actions of my gorgeous neighbor whom I'd lusted over for several years.

With conversation at a standstill and the whole room now glued to the action happening on the bed, Madison took the opportunity to walk over to Alexis and Katie, remove her black-laced panties, and join the latter in orally pleasuring the former. Watching two nude, gorgeous women devour my wife's tight pussy was humiliating, but also the most erotic thing I'd ever witnessed.

At this point, I finally allowed myself a moment to truly take in Madison's and Katie's bodies. I mentioned Madison's breasts earlier, but her pussy was an absolute piece of art. It wasn't bare, but her blonde bush (matching her natural blonde hair perfectly) was well trimmed and cared for. Katie's breasts were at least c-cups, maybe d-cups and though they sagged just a little, her perky nipples made up for it. She had jet black hair and piercing green eyes, but it was impossible to tell if the carpet matched the drapes since she kept her pussy totally clean-shaven and bare. It was a good look for her; her cute outer lips stole most of the show, giving her womanhood an elegant appearance, but a hint of her inner lips poking through suggested a tight and very fuckable pussy.

While working through the veritable buffet of emotions and attractions I was experiencing, Todd and Zane took the cues from their wives and joined in on the action. Todd wiggled behind Katie while Zane positioned himself behind Madison, both of their monster cocks looking almost ridiculous next to both tight, inviting pussies. Almost in unison, the two of them began fucking each other's wives in earnest and before long, the neighbor couples' moans were combining with my wife's to form a cacophony of carnal pleasure.

What a sight. I was burning with jealousy but so turned on that my rock hard, albeit small, cock could not be contained.

Almost instinctively, I moved forward to fuck my wife. She was mine, after all. My bride who had made sacred promises to me more than 10 years ago. If she was weak enough to succumb to this debauchery, then at least I ought to join in and reclaim my wife's beautiful pussy from the hungry mouths of Madison and Katie.

Madison saw me coming first. Whilst having Zane's cock ramming in and out of her, she slapped my approaching penis away and managed to utter through her licking and moaning "No no no, Liam. You don't get to join in tonight. In fact, you don't ever get to join in. You already blew your chance."

Katie stood up entirely, interrupting Todd's pounding and her contribution to my wife's oral ecstasy, in order to forcefully guide me back to the corner. "Yep, you're out of luck Liam. You get to stay in the corner and beat that pathetic, tiny cock of yours. It's time for Alexis to learn what pleasure really means."

Todd and Zane could only shrug at this recent course of events. if it wasn't clear before, the wives were very much in charge this evening and neither one of them were about to say anything that could ruin their own experience and leave them out of action and humiliated like me.

I put up no fight and shamefully retreated back to the corner of the room. Almost immediately after Katie returned to the action, both men began to reposition themselves. Zane pulled his cock out of Madison, still diamond hard, and scooted underneath my wife. Alexis was now lying on top of Zane's abdomen, facing the ceiling, with Zane's massive, pulsing monster poking out from between her legs. Todd positioned himself above Alexis, his large member pointed like an arrow straight at her beckoning vulva.

Horrified and randy beyond measure, I watched as Zane's manhood began slipping into my wife's anus.

Shit. I had suggested trying anal on our honeymoon. I had barely made it past Alexis's cheeks before she had nervously bailed and proclaimed that "anal just isn't for me." Now here I was, in our own sacred home 10 years later, watching my pretentious neighbor shove his comically large dick up the one forbidden place I could never gain access to. My shame reached a pinnacle as I watched all 9-10" disappear into the back entrance of my wife while she cooed in pure delight.

Todd was not far behind. He was quicker getting his 8" into my wife's eager pussy. Together they pounded. 10 minutes. 15 minutes. Shit, 30 minutes now. Alexis had experienced at least 5 orgasms by the time Todd and Zane, egged on by each other's valiant efforts, came in unison. Neither man was wearing a condom; Zane pumped his cum deep up my wife's colon while Todd deposited a load into her womb. it occurred to me that this was also the first time in Alexis's entire life that she had a cock in her pussy that didn't belong to me.

I remembered with a pang that Alexis was not on any birth control. Despite our problems with sex, we were both hoping for a third child and had agreed months ago to remove any potential hurdles to this happening. Shit. Fuck.

Katie and Madison, who had been watching their husbands double penetrate my wife with rapt attention, moved in for the cleanup. Each wife took responsibility for their respective husband's semen; Katie was licking Alexis's asshole and Madison was having a go at her pussy.

By the time this was done, Todd and Zane were ready to go again. Zane grabbed my wife by the waist and positioned her on top of himself. Within seconds, Alexis was bobbing up and down on Zane's horse cock in a steady rhythm, preparing for yet another mind-bending orgasm. Todd moved in next to my wife's face and taking the cue, Alexis grabbed his once-again throbbing, stiff cock and began slurping and sucking hungrily. Sure enough, within about 10 minutes, Zane was pumping another massive load into my timid Mormon wife's unprotected pussy while Alexis was moaning through her own orgasm and Todd was shooting his load into her mouth.

12