All Comments on 'My Mormon Wife'

by Norman_The_Stormin_Mormon

Sort by:
  • 44 Comments
KarnevilKarnevil9 months ago

I think he was probably more moron than Mormon. A common and well used plot with most of the usual clichés, the only thing missing was the big cocked black man. The cucks will love it, the women hating BTB's will hate it, for me I just wondered what being Mormons had to do with anything?

rublicksrublicks9 months ago

Not my cup of tea at all , but thanks for the effort

MattblackUKMattblackUK9 months ago

Obviously written by a Mormon. Not my cup of tea, but well-written.

DarkmagnetDarkmagnet9 months ago

Such bull shit. . . .You're a sick cuck.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Typical Mormons. Too ashamed to do the right thing even when faced with a problem like this.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

OMG!!!

What Utter Utter Utter Utter CRAP!!!!!!!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well that was a waste of time and effort. What is with you. Do you wear your wifes undies and dresses.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A woke american story. You need a trans in this story

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Another trolling story using all the cliches.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

wimpy

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

More trash

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

What Kernevil said. What did being Mormon have to do with anything? A wasted first effort.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just one of the thousands femdom fetish cuck tales already here, nothing new.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He knows the words not the faith. Her action destroyed the covenants and thus unfit to pass through the veil. He has no choice but to expose her, excommunicated her and shun her otherwise he desecrate all the vows which are higher than his marriage vows.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Well that was dumb.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sad pathetic story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

There is enough empty space between the writers ears for a Cat 5 hurricane

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Damn, I thought it was a fucking hot first time story and look forward to more. Made my little cock got rock hard as I got spit on it and shot a small load of hot cum on my hand. Enjoyed licking it clean;)

LenardSpencerLenardSpencer9 months ago

Was he really a man? An adult, male? Someone that weak and pathetic, who would accept the crap those two couples and his "Loving Wife" were shoving down his neck, isn't worth saving. Even if he did have a small cock, that doesn't make him a pathetic loser. Why didn't he walk calmly into the kitchen, get the biggest carving knife they had and start swinging. Or even a baseball bat.

Mormons (LDS) can and do get divorced. His marriage was gone already so he had nothing else to lose. Plus, being a Mormon had nothing to do with this stupid story. Only the staunch "no sex before marriage" action might be applicable. Ridiculous.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Sigh. Yet another story of an unhealthy relationship where a woman abuses her partner and by Deus Ex Machina Kink it works out. The Mormon angle saves it however. The Mormon religion was originally a sex cult in upstate NY. The modern Church of Latter Day Saints over the years basically became sexually repressive to the point of creating unhealthy sexual relationships.....just like in the story.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago
waste of time

please do not write any more of this

JustplainjeffJustplainjeff9 months ago

Interesting premise, since the LDS community treats women as 3rd class citizens. Example: If a female student at BYU is sexually assaulted in her dorm room, she is punished for having a male in her room, and the rapist goes Scott free. What hypocrisy.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Why bring religion into this mess?

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Norman is moron than Mormon. And it looks like he's more gay than straight. What's with your obvious focus on the "enormous cocks" and "gallons of semen" brother? Seems like the actual reason you don't care about your beard of a wife fucking other men is that maybe you are eventually hoping the men will make you theirs as well?

Just come out of the closet already Norm.

mainer42mainer429 months ago

I agree, a moron not a mormon. Distasteful story

BigDee44BigDee449 months ago

Even a worse sucker than I.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Just another reason to keep ‘em off your porch.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

He knows they will be meeting again next week. Get a couple video cameras set up and he will have enough evidence for his divorce. Get the court to order DNA test on the cheating wife, proof he is not the father. Get a very tough lawyer and file on all of them, whatever he can. May receive a good payout and even his kids after showing the court her behavior.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wow you really fucked up writing this crap. What a crappy story. -5,000 stars!!!!!!!! Pathetic whatever.......

JollyrogeringJollyrogering9 months ago

Poor conclusion. A man of the Church would have exposed the entire scenario to the congregation. Also, the Mormon people would not suddenly and mutually agree to an orgy with another man's wife without his consent.

Good imagination, poor morality. Not even a good cuckold story because the cuck is sad.

LWLover60LWLover609 months ago

MC has no self respect and neither does his wife have any for him. His children must not be taught this way of existence. If nothing else he must kick her to the curb for their sake. He should set up cams to get evidence to burn tham all within thie church and social circles, hopefully getting custody of the children.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Horrible.

Oatmeal1969Oatmeal19699 months ago

I did not care for the humiliation and denial in this cuckold story. Could have been a good setup for some well-deserved revenge.

RTR10RTR109 months ago

It probably would have been better had Liam been able to join in and/or this been a catalyst to Alexis becoming more open & eager sexually. This could have helped their marriage & sex life immensely. But it's always fun & entertaining to read the inevitable anonymous "cuck shit" comments.....

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Enough to piss of the good humor man. Police surrounded the house after geting a call of shots being heard. The boddies of 6 people were fond inside.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am Mormon and xan attest to the acceusial of this story. Other than the language all was perfect. The lifestyle was perfect and the life was right. I have seen stories similar. Thank you for your humor.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Justplainjeff you obviously NOT familiar with BYU or the Mormon faith.They do NOT treat their woman as second class citizens and would NOT stick up for a rapist.You obviously have it out for the Mormon faith.Actually you probably are gay as a 3 dollar bill looking for an excuse to be spent.. why do you assholes bring religion into these stories..Bunch of assholes! I've no respect for you!

Tomh1966Tomh19669 months ago

Not often I say 1 bomb but 1. This coulda been pretty good had he joined in but all that silly stuff about the wife not letting him have sex with her again and having another man's baby... Then again... Is this story just trolling because it hit almost everything that causes 1 bombs in LW.

OOAAOOAA9 months ago

Really bad story for me too...

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I am Mormon and I enjoy stories about sexuality among my brothers and sisters. People would be shocked if they knew how much raw sex was practiced among faith couples. I think the motivation comes from sexual deprivation during adolescence that explodes when the freedoms of adulthood emerge. My wife and I regularly swap partners with five other couples, and no one goes home unfulfilled or unsatisfied. Good story!

26thNC26thNC8 months ago

Norman the storming moron with another moronic cuck story.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Impossible taboo. I have heard of polyamory being a tradition in Brigham Youngs survival of his persecuted flock, but not swinging or cuckholding.

BigDee44BigDee44about 2 months ago

Learned his lesson? What would that have been? He should have left. Do Mormans have weapons?

AnonymousAnonymousabout 2 months ago

Mormon wives are like that. I've had twelve off them, each one many times. There's no guilt or one and done with these cunts. Sunday morning they are right back worshiping with the cult with no remorse.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous