My Mormon Wife

PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

As the dust settled, Alexis looked over at me with an eager grin and opened her mouth widely to show all the semen she had just orally accepted. Without breaking eye contact and with one swift motion, she closed her mouth and gulped, swallowing however many fluid ounces of DNA my prick of a neighbor had just shot in there.

Fuck. Alexis had never sucked my penis. Not once. She told me often, almost apologetically, that giving head was something that simply grossed her out and that it wasn't anything personal. Plus, any extra sex acts beyond sex for procreation was at least grey area in our church, if not frowned upon completely. By not sucking my cock, she could help ensure our mutual righteousness, she had once explained to me.

Now here she was, gobbling up the enormous cock of a neighbor she barely knew and swallowing all of his seed like it was no more consequential than gulping down lemonade on a warm summer's day.

I was so enthralled by my wife's actions that I admit I lost track of Madison and Katie. They were on the other side of their husbands and my wife, in 69 position and pleasuring each other orally. As my wife was busy swallowing Todd's cum and keeping the two previous loads from dripping too much from her now stretched pussy, the two neighbor wives switched to fingering each other. Admittedly, the sight of their well-manicured fingers diving in and out of each other's folds was a turn on I couldn't ignore.

I began stroking my pathetic, small dick. I couldn't take it anymore. Even without a pussy, a mouth, or even a pittance of lube, I had to relieve myself somehow. Madison laughed. "Awww, does Wiam's teeny weeny need a wittle wewief?"

The mocking baby tone, while utterly humiliating, did not prevent me from continuing my solitary pursuits.

Alexis joined in on the laughter. That stung. I guess I always thought my wife would stand up for me when push came to shove, but here she was, ensuring that I felt the full scope of my shame and humiliation. She moved over to Katie, removed Madison's groping hand, and began to scissor Katie.

Alexis had just given a lesson at church a few weeks ago on how marriage was strictly between a man and a woman. Now here she was, grinding her bare pussy against the bare pussy of a woman who had sat and listened to that very lesson. What in the world was going on?

Alexis and Katie came several more times during this sordid exchange. Todd was spent, sitting on a chair in another corner, content to watch the rest of the action, but Zane was at full staff and ready for more. Patiently he waited for his and my wife to be done before he swiftly entered his nearly foot-long cock into my wife's red and now dripping wet pussy.

Fuck, why did they keep going for Alexis? Was she just that amazing, or were they on a previously discussed mission to make her cum as many times as she physically could? Judging by the conversation I missed at last week's dinner, I wouldn't be surprised if some pact had been made between the Nelsons and Christensens to have my wife screaming nonstop from pleasure.

Zane was slow and deliberate this time. His and my wife's mouths were passionately intertwined. This wasn't a meaningless fuck, this was love making. I stood and watched this exchange in horror, watching an act that should only have been performed between her and me, still too horny and shameful to stop jerking my dry cock. Katie didn't seem bothered at all while watching her hung husband make sweet, slow love to my wife. She set next to them on the bed, fingering her own pussy in earnest, and frequently saying things like "yeah, fuck our poor neighbor girl slowly. Show her what making love means. Pump your seed into her. Make that pathetic, loser husband of hers raise your child."

Madison sauntered over and stood tantalizingly close to me. With one hand, she used her thumb and index fingers to tease her hard nipples and with the other hand, she began stroking her wet, hairy pussy.

I reached out, hoping for some action. Hell, any of the action that everybody else had gotten this evening. Madison quickly slapped my had away and said "no touching!" before proceeding with her previous pursuit.

Madison teasing me with her little display and watching Zane pump yet another gallon of cum into my screaming wife finally did it for me. After a while of rubbing my dry cock, I spurted my own load. If you could call it a load. A couple of spurts and it was done.

Fortunately, I had aimed my "load" toward Madison and she did nothing to move out of the way. I derived some satisfaction from seeing my seed on the hips and stomach of my hot neighbor. Apparently, seeing such a pathetic release was a turn on for Madison and she came shortly after my orgasm. "Ha. It's not even enough to bother cleaning off." She said after coming down enough to speak. She wiped what little semen of mine there was with her bare hands and began to make out with her exhausted husband on the corner chair.

__________

In a few minutes, everyone was dressing in preparation to leave the party. Only I stayed naked. It didn't matter anymore. Nothing could be more humiliating than what I just endured, not even being nude in front of my clothed wife and clothed neighbor couples.

"Same time next week?" Katie asked on her way out.

"Katie, go a little easy on Liam. I think he's learned his lesson." Piped in Zane.

"Nah, fuck Liam." said Katie. "I have a whole bunch of new toys I want to try out on the three of you and Liam can watch from the corner again like a little bitch. That is if he doesn't have another business dinner to go to."

It was a done deal. I knew this was going to be the new norm, and I knew Alexis would never allow me to truly get involved in her new and exciting lifestyle.

__________

Did I leave Alexis, you ask? Did I use her infidelity and debauchery against her by divorcing her and taking her for everything she's worth?

No. The kids aside, I don't have the heart to completely sever the temple covenants I made with Alexis. Not even when I see Todd or Zane or any one of her new "play things" pumping their cum into her or fingering her into submission.

And yes, not even when Alexis tested positive for her third pregnancy. Despite the fact that she and I had not had vaginal sex in months.

Wow... what a new life I have for myself here.

12