My Mortal Enemy Ch. 02

Story Info
Charlie and Imogen realize what they want...each other.
854 words
4.21
5.2k
4

Part 2 of the 3 part series

Updated 06/09/2023
Created 06/28/2018
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

Authors note: Hi, I would just love to thank everyone for the positive reception to my first story. I've been reading stories on Literotica for quite a while and though I knew my story was far from perfect I wanted to share it. Thanks again and I hope I can improve and give you guys better stories.

Also, Imogen is Persian (her mother was born and raised in Iran) and white (her dad is an American of English origin). Charlie is Jewish.

***

I crept back into Molls' room, still flustered from the previous encounter. I had kissed boys before sure, but I had never kissed a man. And I had never been kissed like that. The way his lips had hovered over mine before they crashed against them. The way he knew exactly what to do with his tongue, slowly using it coax my mouth open. My pussy began to ache at the thought of going further, of taking him into my mouth or of letting him crawl in between my legs. No, I told myself, I couldn't keep doing this. Not only was he my best friend's brother, but he was, well... him. I had almost calmed myself down before hearing a slight moan from the room next door. Charlie's room.

***

I stood there in the kitchen, waiting to hear Molly's bedroom close, so I wouldn't run into her again. I could not let her see me like this. Blushing and horny and hard. I did not want her to know that she had such an effect on me, almost as much as I did not want to admit that she was the cause of my hard-on. Once I heard her slowly close the door, I quietly ran up to my room. I quickly shut the door and slipped off my athletic shorts, with my boxers soon following. My hand quickly wrapped around my hard cock as I began to slowly stroke it, desperate for relief. The thought of her lips was ingrained in my mind, and without thinking, I let out a moan, consumed with pleasure.

***

I tiptoed up to Charlie's door, curiosity propelling me further, and listened. What was I doing, I thought. It was probably nothing. But then I heard it again; the unmistakable sound of a groan. Panting and moans so followed, the sound stifled by the wooden door. My eyes grew wide, as I realized that I wanted to see what was going on behind that door. But I shook my head, too scared to listen to the adrenaline rushing through my body, and took a step back. But, as my foot touched the hardwood, the floor emitted a loud creak, and I froze silent. Just as I was about to compose myself and scurry away, the door opened, and my eyes locked with his. Slowly, my gaze shifted to his boxers, hastily thrown on and covering his bulge. It strained against the fabric, still hard despite my interruption. He noticed me staring, and cleared his throat, while a blush slowly crept up his cheeks.

"Imogen," he said softly "it isn't what it looks like."

I regained my composure, lifting my gaze to his, trying to ignore how he towered over me. "And what does it look like I said" and gave him a sly smile.

He turned scarlet, his eyes darting to avoid mine and shakily replied.

"Nothing," he said, "it looks like nothing."

For some reason, his answer disappointed me. As much as I didn't want to admit it, I wanted him. I wanted him to tell me that I did this. I wanted him to tell me that he wanted more.

"Oh okay," I said, too scared to reply how I wanted to. My wit and sharp tongue were gone, leaving me defenseless. I turned around to go, when I felt his arm on mine, pulling me back towards him.

***

I didn't expect her to look so sad after I said that. I didn't expect that she would care. She always seemed so strong and straight forward, so to see her cower away, it was frightening. What happened to that strong-willed girl who stood up in front of hundreds. What happened to the girl whose smile made every guy melt. I had never seen this side of Imogen, and it scared me. Because what if she felt the same way I did? What if seeing each other again ignited something deeper than we thought. So I could not let her walk away. I stopped her and pulled her to me, placing a hungry kiss on those perfect full lips. I felt her give in and slowly melt into me, kissing me with the same hunger. My arms engulfed her and I picked her up, carrying her back into my room. She wrapped her legs around me as I lead her to the bed, my hands tangled in her dark hair. As I dropped her gently on to the bed, I realized how different this was from past hookups. It wasn't just that lust-filled adrenaline, but something deeper, and much more terrifying.