All Comments on 'My Mother'

by qualitywheat

Sort by:
  • 16 Comments
Eric_ShiftEric_Shiftover 13 years ago
Oldie but goodie

I felt you rushed too much.

The sentences melded into each other and got really confusing.

Slow it a bit, use proper speechto signify who's actually talking when and I think it will read way better.

HamsterHamsterover 13 years ago
NIce Try But.....

Started out ok but when the 18 year old kid starts talking about his 34 year old mom.....do the math. Not too likely. Had to stop because I couldn't suspend my disbelief any further. The story needs a better set up. We need to know much more about the mom and her situation to make the story even remotely believable.

kathy2b46kathy2b46over 13 years ago
good

iliked it , turned me on

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Age complaint is US thinking

This is a UK story. Therefore sex, and even marriage with parental consent, is legal at 16.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
One big shrug

I don't care about the age stuff. The prose is dreadful. The sentence construction, the complete lack of quotation marks etc.... It just all makes for a mess that doesn't come close to enticing or titillating the reader.

The writer needs to read some fiction.

qualitywheatqualitywheatover 13 years agoAuthor
Age

I did say in the story that his mother had been impregnated at the early age of 15, and I know the age of consent is 16, but literotica won't let that pass, I worked in one UK dependant country many years ago where the consent was, and still is 14!

I also know I am a crap writer ok ! lol

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago

If people can't handle regional variance in stories, then they should probably get out more.

To me the author almost sounds like a New Zealander, but then I probably shouldn't be reading porn while watching Flight of the Conchords, eh.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
good job

The age of consent varies from state to state and in some states it varies depending on the age of both parties (hard to explain), as far as marriage goes with the proper consent teens can also marry in the states again the minimum age would vary depending on the state of record. very little if any laws like this are written at the national level, this is a state and state court matter, federal law would only come into play if crossing state lines came into play. I just love the varying cultural difference in the authors and I wish all would consider that some of you guys are from other parts of the world and English may be a second or third language before the get so critical.

digdaddyrichdigdaddyrichover 13 years ago
I like the storyline and the intent of the story

A sweet love story between a woman and her son. I'm surprised that they didn't have any babies. That would have been so sweet for him to knock her up and watch her belly swell up with his child as she went through her pregnancy.

Thanks for the erotic/taboo story. I enjoyed reading the work and it didn't bother me that it wasn't in proper English writing. You got your thoughts across very well.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
.

After the third paragraph, I stopped. You used NO quotation marks for dialog. None. It was hard to know where the narration and dialog started and stopped.

AnonymousAnonymousover 13 years ago
Stopped reading as soon as you had characters talking.

Go to school. Learn how to write English.

I don't care what regional variance you have, quotation marks are universal in English speaking countries.

dezurtdawgdezurtdawgabout 13 years ago
Try harder

I started reading your story and after three or four paragraphs I jumped to the end to check other readers' comments. Nearly everyone of them excoriates you for your lack of proper sentence structure, quotation marks, etc. and in one of them you respond with "I also know I am a crap writer ok ! lol"

What that tells me is you don't give a shit and refuse to put forth the effort to get better! After all the submissions that you have made I would have expected you to have made some sort of improvement, but NOOOO! That is too bad as you have some good ideas for stories ruined by your lack of caring!

Pity as you could get some good ratings with just a little effort by you. "Laugh out loud"? I think not. It is more like 'cry softly at talent wasted'.

AnonymousAnonymousover 8 years ago
My Mother

I always wanted my mother. I loved her but was too afraid to start anything. I look back over time and now know for fair certain she would not have refused me had I taken the chance. She is gone now having died in 2007, at the age of 96.

If I had the stories and knowledge I have today I know I would have made love to her for many years starting before I was a teenager.

I will say this to any boy or man, even if you think there is no chance, pursue her and I am sure in most cases you and your mother can become close lovers. There is nothing wrong with consensual incest.

Kookaburra8Kookaburra8over 7 years ago
Congratulations

This is the first story of yours that I didn't finish..one word and it's universal, CRAP.

AnonymousAnonymousalmost 7 years ago
Why bother?

Seriously, if you don't give a damn about grammar, if you don't give a damn about your readers, and if you don't give a damn about entertaining... why are posting your stories?

Allyson K.

Foxterot7aFoxterot7a3 months ago

As an avid reader of mutually consensual incestous love, especially between mother and son, I believe this story adequatrly reflects how such a relationship would develop and grow. Both individual are psychologically, emotionally, and physically mature enough th accept their relationship without guilt, self-loathing, self-recrimination nor self-doubt. Finally, they realize that love has no boundaries. Only human have boundaries. Love does what it wants to do and it takes what ever form it wants to.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous