All Comments on 'My Mother and Lover'

by DaddyDear

Sort by:
  • 28 Comments
FeltfixerFeltfixer9 months ago

Wonderful and tender.

At last, a properly aged mother and son.

Bit fed up with 18 year olds with 10 inch cocks that appear to be superstuds after supposedly being a virgin ten minutes earlier.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful story. More please!

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Excellent slow build ending in passionate lovemaking.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I agree with Feltfixer. It's refreshing to see a mother/son incestuous relationship where the son isn't 18 and the mother is 36.

But Feltfixer might disagree with me here. It's apparent that these two truly love one another. One manifestation of love between two people would be having a child. In this case the mother is way beyond of childbearing age. But I wonder had this couple gotten together, let's say, when the son was 21 and the mother was 40....might the two would have like to have had a child together? I would tend to believe yes.

I had a relationship with my younger brother when I was 24 years old, and he was 22 years old. It started when I was 20 years old. We were going into our fifth year of our relationship. I remember one night when we were making very sensual hot love Thomas whispered in my ear:

"I want to fuck my baby in you Maria. I want to be the man who fathers your children and live as man and wife with you for the rest of our lives."

To make a long story short. I was afraid of having children because of fear that genetically something could be wrong with our children. Not because we were brother and sister....we could have moved to another state or even another country. This was a deal breaker for Thomas. That night ended our relationship.

So, I truly believe that if two individuals love each other endlessly making a baby together is just a natural step. I wish I had the courage to have given Thomas lots and lots of babies. But it wasn't so be.

DaddyDearDaddyDear9 months agoAuthor

Thank you for the kind words. I do not consider myself a writer in any way. English was my worst subject in school. The thought of having to write an essay struck fear into my heart. It is only because it is so hard to find a story that is even close to reality on here that I have written this. Sometimes I'm not sure if some of the writers here have ever had sex. And we all know the woman will have 34C breasts before we start to read. I adore a mature woman that has a mature woman's body. Because of the strong response I shall try to write another chapter or two for this story. My only wish would be if it all had been true. The first half of the story was my real life.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Love this mature mother-son theme! Please do continue.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Yes so much better when the son is older and is still totally turned on by this relationship with mom. Admittedly the ultimate thrill of a possible pregnancy is gone but this is still very hot.

Great story and keep writing..

JT

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A fabulous story which demands a sequel, maybe more if you can be persuaded.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

A beautiful story that was wonderfully told.

A nice change from the first time a boy gets some, but did we really us LOL 33 years ago? JK

honkehonke9 months ago

so beautiful i wish i had it to show my mom i wanted to love her so much

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Wonderful, many guys often end up living with mom and have same feeling "I will love you like the beautiful woman you are now and always will be mom. I have not even the slightest doubt of my love for you."

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

I can't imagine anything better than going back into the womb you came from.

OI8U2OI8U29 months ago

Great for your second story!! It's always nice for a mom and son to cum together.

AnonymousAnonymous9 months ago

Absolutely great, I am glad to read from someone who is able to describe the beautiful love between a mom and son. Before I married, sixty years ago, I had a similar relationship with m mother. That was the most wonderful love in my life. It was the most rewarding love and our sex was out of this world. Thank you for the story

live4thebjlive4thebj8 months ago

Had a very realistic feel to it. 4 stars

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Very nice story but what's going to happen with his children if they continue with their love when they get home gave it a 5 but you need to continue!

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

A beautiful story about only love.

honkehonke8 months ago

beautiful if you ever have your mother with A situation like this always let her know that she is the love of your life and you want to make babies with her

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love between a mother her son, is so great and beautiful.

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Love it..me to had a sex relationship with my mother now I'm 58 but she's gone now.. it's been going on for 6 years we lived like husband and wife.. miss it.but I'm having a relationship with my oldest sister now.. I love her and she loves me... that's the way it should be..

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

The 'lol' in dialogue took me out a bit. But otherwise that was a really sweet read.

AnonymousAnonymous7 months ago

Loved this story of love between an older mom and older son but you should continue to see how their love can handle it when they return home with his children 5 stars

AnonymousAnonymous6 months ago

Lovely story I enjoyed my mom Laxmi's cunt similarly for 15 years after my father passed away. She had beautiful pair of breasts ,hairy cunt.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

I liked it. It shows younger readers that when they get over sixty, you're sex drive life doesn't diminish or die. It continues on with all the same passions and desires.

wanderingsaint_22wanderingsaint_225 months ago

Well you should have explained how you explored and played with her beautiful body, how you have tried different positions. How her boobs are, how her ass is.

RanDog025RanDog0255 months ago

Beautiful Love story, thanks! 5 stars.

AnonymousAnonymous5 months ago

We all know that the mother in this case was too old to bear any children. But she surely would have gotten off if her son had whispered to her as he was close to cumming...."The man in me wishes he could fuck his baby in you."

I knew a woman in when I was attending San Diego State back in 2005 and after we graduated she ask me to dinner at her home. It was after dinner when Elena told me that she wanted me to impregnate her. We were lovers but not in love with one another. Her logic was that I was tall, intelligent, fun and witty, and good looking. Even if we were not in love I felt honored that this woman wanted me to father her child.

So I can imagine when a man tells his woman that he wishes he could give her his baby that she would be inflame with lust and passion.

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
userDaddyDear@DaddyDear
MWM 70, 6'3", 215lbs.I am slave to my wife and daughter. I enjoy any type of roleplay. Would meet in real life to live them out with the right person. Daddy/son-daughter, Grandfather/grandson-granddaughter, Doctor/patient, Teacher/student,.........etc. Open to exploring oth...