My Mother: Better Than Porn

Story Info
A mother shows a better alternative than impersonal porn.
2k words
4.51
54.5k
89
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

MY MOTHER: BETTER THAN PORN

My mother wasn't especially prudish or super conservative, but she did have some quirks about sex. She had no problems with sex itself, or even with masturbation, but she did have a thing about porn. She felt it was to impersonal, that to sit in front of a computer screen all night could become addictive. So she lectured me against watching porn. Whenever she caught me jacking off to sexy women on the internet, I would surely get a lecture.

"You should be with a girl," she'd say. "Sex is meant to be a shared experience. It's not health to sit in your room by yourself pretending you're with someone."

I could expect variations of that lecture every time she caught me. It got to the point where she threatened to take away my laptop. And then she did take away my laptop. So when I was horny, I had to resort to buying dirty magazine down at the corner market.

The great thing about online porn, in addition to it being so easily available, was that it was anonymous. I could look at a sexy naked woman, pretend she was mine and satisfy myself with my hand without anyone ever knowing. Now I had to go to the corner market where people knew me and ask for some of the dirty magazines behind the counter.

The last time my mother caught me, though, things changed.

I was laying on my bed, pants off, thumbing through one of the magazines I bought since my mother changed the passwords on all the computers in the house. I thought she was gone one night so I was relaxing on my bed stroking my hardon looking at pictures of naked barely legal girls and big-titted MILFS when my mother barged in.

I was totally busted. Nowhere to hide, naked with the nudie magazines spread out on my bed and Mom storming at me. "What is wrong with you?" she asked, her hand raised, and slapping me across the top of the head. "What have I told you about this? You should be with people, not pictures. Why can't you find a nice girl and do it the natural way?"

I tried to get my mother to understand. There's nothing I wanted more than to have a pretty girl I could have sex with. At my old high school, I had not problem getting dates. But then when my parents divorced, I moved with Mom and had to switch schools. This was different. It was my senior year and I didn't know anyone. The girls at school were cliquish and paid no attention to me

"I want a girlfriend, Mom, more than anything. But it's hard to make friends here. The girls here won't give me the time of day, so what do I do when I'm horny?"

Mom suddenly relaxed and showed me sympathy. "There's nothing wrong with you," she said. "I shouldn't have said that. I didn't realize what you were going through. I was so caught up in the divorce I forget that it affected you too."

She lifted up a sheet to cover me and the dirty magazines and sat at the edge of the bed. "I understand you have physical needs. Sexual desires are ordinary. So what if we did this. What if I took my top off and let you look at my breasts while you masturbate? That way you are looking at a real person instead of a static picture."

I couldn't believe it. My mother was offering to partially strip so I could jerk off? She had a nice figure for late thirties and I must confess I imagined sucking on her tits before. And now it was actually happening!

She slowly unbuttoned her top and removed it. My cock had softened the instant Mom burst in, but with the talk of taking her top off and letting me jerk off in front of her, I got harder and harder by the moment. "It's okay," she said. "Go ahead and enjoy this." She undid her bra and displayed her perfect B cups and quarter-sized nipples. I started drooling, they were that perfect. I grabbed my cock and started stroking. I became obsessed with her tits the more I looked at them and I asked her if I could massage them.

"Of course," she said. "That is a natural part of it."

I sat up and cupped her breasts, squeezing each one in my hands. They were so squeezably soft, just firm enough. "These feel great, Mom. But when I'm massaging them, I can't stroke myself. Would you do that for me?"

I suspected my mother had been thinking about modeling for me once I turned 18 based on how quickly she suggested it. But I don't think she intended to go this far, to let me touch her while she stroked my cock. She breathed heavier and heavier, almost panting, feeling her son's hands on her breasts, her son's cock in her hand. The more I caressed her breasts, the more I desired to wrap my lips around them, to suck and lick. "Can I suck on your tits, Mom? Is it okay to do this?"

"We love each other, son. Especially now that it is just the two of us, we have to take care of each other. In every way."

I could feel the pre-cum pooling at the tip of my cock. I could go on like this forever, my mother's breast in my mouth as she stroked my rock-hard cock. I wanted to last, but I couldn't. The intensity grew to the point I couldn't take it anymore. "I'm cumming, Mom."

I thought she might stop but instead, she kept going, stroking me with one hand at the same steady pace and rubbing her tits and pincher her nipples with her other hand until I exploded, the deepest orgasm I ever had. I dropped back on the bed, my cum all over my belly and my thighs - and my mother's hand. She reached for the towel I had bedside and cleaned us both up.

"That was amazing, Mom."

"So dear old Mom might be right once in awhile?"

She picked up her bra and top, kissed me on the forehead, and left without a word, half-naked out the door.

The next morning, I was afraid to go into the kitchen for breakfast, expecting an uncomfortable response from my mother after what had happened the night before.

"Good morning, sweetie," she said in a chipper voice. She set bacon and eggs in front of me like any other day, then she sat down next to me and leaned in. She was wearing a low-cut top, much lower than what she would normally wear on a work day, and rested her hands on my thigh while I practically drooled over her cleavage.

"You probably feel awkward about what happened last night, but don't. I think it made us closer together, which is why real touch is better than something on a computer screen. I hope you find a girlfriend, and that she satisfies you. but until you do, any time you need a release like that, please come to me instead of the internet. I'm always here for you. Don't be bashful. Don't be ashamed. Remind yourself, and we'll keep it natural."

Needless to say, I couldn't concentrate at school that day. It was all I could manage to keep from walking around with a big old hardon all day. I raced home immediately after the last bell, and Mom was already there, obviously leaving work early. Obviously with the same thing on her mind that I had.

Mom greeted me at the front door with a deep, passionate kiss. For the first time in my life, she kissed me not as a mother but as a lover. There was nothing platonic about that kiss. It was intense and my cock immediately pressed against my pants, begging for release.

"Oh Mom, I thought about you all day."

"I thought about you too, son. Oh, who am I kidding, I fantasized about you all day. Feeling your warm, gooey love on my hand was the most amazing, unforgettable feeling."

"As were your tits," I said. I started unbuttoning her top without asking or even thinking about it. Her top was halfway unbuttoned with her fleshy breasts squeezing out of her bra. I took off her top but fumbled with her bra hooks so she released her breasts.

"I love you, son," she said, reaching down and unbuttoning my pants and sliding them down. We were standing nearly naked still by the front door when she led me to her bed.

I couldn't wait to free my stiff cock from my pants. Before I realized what was happening, she was kneeling in front of me, my pants around my ankles, my hard cock in her hand, stroking it. "I didn't get a chance to taste you last night," she said, and just like that, my cock was in my mother's mouth. I had never had a real blow job before, not from someone who knew what they were doing, only from inexperienced school girl. It was my mother licking and sucking on my cock. She looked up and our eyes met. It was amazing. I couldn't control myself. And just like that I started shooting gobs of cum into my mother's mouth and down her throat. When I finished, she licked my cock clean and stood.

"I'm sorry I came so fast, Mom."

"That's okay. You're learning. I'll bet if you relax for a few minutes, you'll be right back at it."

And she was right. I laid back on the bed and she snuggled with me. After a few minutes she started kissing me on my neck and cheek, and then full on the lips. Just like that, my cock was rock hard again, and I was even hornier than before. My mother was just in her panties now. I slid them down, getting a full on view of my mother's pussy. I spread her leges wide and started licking. I didn't know what I was doing so I just started licking harder and harder. She reached down and gently pushed back on my head. "Softer," she whispered, and I went down on her again, this time more gently, licking up the full length of her slit, then opening up her pussy, her clit staring at me at full attention. I licked up one side and then the other, up and down, back and forth, swirling her clit, listening for her moans to guide me, my mother gently directing me with her finger tips on the top of my head, steering me toward what gave her the most pleasure.

"Oh my god," she cried out. "You're a fast learner." I felt her fingers on the back of my head, pressing me now into her dripping wet pussy. I took her cue and pressed the flat of my tongue onto her clit, circling it, hearing her moan louder and louder. I slid my tongue inside my mother's pussy as deep as I could go. "Yes, my son. Just like that. You're making Mommy so happy. And then she let out three loud screams, followed by one long, piercing one. And then she deflated.

"That was amazing," she said as I snuggled up against her again as we both caught our breath. After a minute, my mother reached down and took my still-hard cock in her hand. "I haven't forgotten about you," she said. She guided me on top of her, her legs spread wide, guiding my cock into her pussy.

It was heaven, my cock inside my mother's wet, tight, delicious pussy. I pumped furiously for a minute then stopped, worried that once again I would shoot my load too fast.

"No, don't stop, honey. I want you to fuck mommy. Fuck me hard and cum inside me. I want your cum, son. I want you to cum for me."

So I fucked her with abandon until I exploded. And then I collapsed on top of her. I started to get up off of her but she stopped me. She wrapped her arms around me and held me in place, savoring the sensation of having her son's cock in her pussy.

I laid there savoring the moment. And I had to agree with what she had said all along: My mother is better than porn.