All Comments on 'My Mother: Better Than Porn'

by tommymac77

Sort by:
  • 8 Comments
AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Very hot…Love confident sexy moms…they know they’re in charge…she’s got him now…he’ll always come back to mommy…she’ll protect him from these young scheming, gold-digging whores…and the sex with mom is always better…always…

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

More chapters

muskyboymuskyboyabout 1 year ago

Nice first story. 5/5

SteveO_79SteveO_79about 1 year ago

good start keep it up.

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

Sucking mom's tits and getting jerked off is absolutely wonderful.. It is a thrilling experience

AnonymousAnonymousabout 1 year ago

I had to read this story again…my mother understood that she had me totally, sexually, under her control. It’s so hot to understand that about your mother..She loved parading around the house half-dressed, always flaunting some sexy little bra..then she’d stare at my bulge, giggling like an innocent little girl..

Thanks for a great story..

Jutah3995Jutah3995about 1 year ago

Descent story. I like a lil bit of a build up personally, but this seemed balanced out.good job..5/5

AnonymousAnonymous8 months ago

Great story, exactly as it should be. When a mom falls in love with her son and he responds, there can be no greater love and the sex between them that follows, again the greatest thing with two people so in love.....

Anonymous
Our Comments Policy is available in the Lit FAQ
Post as:
Anonymous
usertommymac77@tommymac77
I'm recently retired and playing around with erotic literature. I'm drawn to daddy-daughter relationships and also mother-son. It is the fact that they are taboo that make incest stories exciting. I'm also interest in sharing stories and story ideas.