My Mother: Better Than Porn - Sequel

Story Info
A woman from across the street joins mother and son.
1.5k words
4.5
23.5k
37
Share this Story

Font Size

Default Font Size

Font Spacing

Default Font Spacing

Font Face

Default Font Face

Reading Theme

Default Theme (White)
You need to Log In or Sign Up to have your customization saved in your Literotica profile.
PUBLIC BETA

Note: You can change font size, font face, and turn on dark mode by clicking the "A" icon tab in the Story Info Box.

You can temporarily switch back to a Classic Literotica® experience during our ongoing public Beta testing. Please consider leaving feedback on issues you experience or suggest improvements.

Click here

I grew up thinking my mother was a prude, especially with her disdain for pornography. It wasn't that she was opposed to sex or even masturbation, she thought too many people -- including me -- were isolating ourselves by getting so caught up in images rather than connecting with real people. She feared I was getting addicted to porn and felt she had to act. She'd take my computer away or barge into my room if I forgot to lock the door, then scold me if she caught me jerking off.

"You should be going out with girls instead of locking yourself in your room," she'd scold, again and again. That all changed recently when she realized it was partly her fault that I didn't have regular dates. When she decided to split from my father, we had to move, and that meant I was forced to go to a new high school my senior year. I didn't know anybody and the girls especially were part of the problem because they didn't care to have much to do with the new guy. Back at my old school, things would have been different.

Mom offered a compromise. Rather than turning to computer screens to find images that aroused me, Mom suggested she model for me. The first time, she took off her top and her bra and before I knew it, I was stroking my cock while staring at my mother's perfect breasts. When I reached up to massage her tits, she reached down and started stroking my cock. She made me come in a minute, it was so unexpected. She grabbed a towel I had nearby, cleaned us up and left.

Over the next few days, we went further and further. The next time she came to my room, she let me cum in her mouth. After that, she showed me how to lick her pussy. And finally, she was lying back on my bed, legs spread, and my hard cock entered my mother's wet pussy for the first time.

So Mom wasn't a prude after all. In fact, that doesn't even begin to tell our story. Mom and I agreed that when I was horny, instead of running to my computer, I would come to Mom and she would help me cum. "I don't want you jerking off to a computer screen, and I don't want you screwing some ditzy school girl," she said. So I had a standing invitation from Mom. I was getting regular sex for the first time in my life -- with my own mother! -- and it was wonderful.

At first I was screwing her at every opportunity. I was afraid this arrangement wouldn't last so I wanted to make the most of it. A quicky in the shower before school, her waiting for me after school, or me climbing into her bed in the middle of the night if I had trouble sleeping. I went for quantity instead of quality. With time, though, I realized I could have her any time I wanted, so rushing wasn't as satisfying. I slowed the pace. I waited until I was really in the mood to approach her.

That all changed a few days ago when I came home from school one afternoon. I heard voices -- female voices -- coming from Mom's bedroom. She had her door mostly open, clearly wanting me to see what she was doing. I couldn't fucking believe it. Mrs. Henderson from across the street was lying in the bed with Mom, cuddling, and both of them were naked. Their nude bodies were entwined and on full display.

"Hi Jimmy, how was school," Mom asked, as if coming home to find her in bed with a naked woman was an everyday occurrence.

"It was fine," I said. "It looks like you were having a good afternoon as well."

Mom turned to Mrs. Henderson and they kissed, deep, with tongues swirling, for several seconds. "Yes, a very nice afternoon," Mom said. "We were just catching our breaths, waiting for you to get home and join us."

Joining two naked MILFs in bed? I'm sure as hell not going to pass that up. I stripped as quickly as I could, my cock already hard, and laid down between them. Mom started nibbling and gently kissing an earlobe and the side of my face, and Mrs. Henderson was working on the other side. I felt a hand reaching down and stroking my cock, but I couldn't tell -- and didn't care -- whose hand it was. The dual kisses worked their way down to my neck, then then my chest and then lower and lower, until I had the most sensational feeling ever.

Looking down, I saw Mom taking my cock in her mouth, her wet lips and luscious tongue working the head of my cock, gradually taking more and more into her mouth. While Mom was doing this, Mrs. Henderson worked on my balls, gently licking and sucking, so amazing what she was doing to me while Mom was working my cock with her mouth.

As an inexperienced 18-year-old, I was no match for these two mature, sexy women. "I'm coming," I blurted out, and there was nothing I could do about it. I shot my load into my mother's mouth, but instead of swallowing, she kissed Mrs. Henderson and shared my cum with her. Watching them slowly kiss, my cum dripping off their chins defied comprehension.

I loved the sight of them, yet I was embarrassed how quickly I came. "I'm sorry," I said. "I know I need to hold on more."

"That's okay," Mom said. "That comes from experiences." And when she winked at Mrs. Henderson, she explained how being bisexual was perfect for those situations. "Sit back and relax while the girls play," she said.

And just like that, my mother was sucking on Mrs. Henderson's tits and I got to lay back and enjoy the show. After several minutes of passionate kissing while their hands explored each other's body, Mom asked if I was ready for a lesson.

Hell, I was ready for anything they wanted to do. Mom said since she had a willing partner, it was time to demonstrate how to properly lick pussy. Mrs. Henderson laid back on the bed, spread her legs, and Mom went down on her. I got as close as I could to watch her technique. Mom ran her tongue up the full length of Mrs. Henderson's slit, slow and with a purpose. She licked back down, then up again, lingering, gradually opening up Mrs. Henderson's pussy with her tongue.

With her hands, she gently pulled her pussy lips farther apart and licked slowly up the side of Mrs. Henderson's clit and down the other side. Up and down, and then swirling her tongue gently around Mrs. Henderson's clit, then flicking her tongue, rapidly but gently over her clit, listening to her moans to guide her. Mom licked faster and faster, pressing the flat of her tongue hard against her clit, and then entering her pussy, pushing her tongue inside her.

Mrs. Henderson reached down and pulled on the back of Mom's head to grind her face into her pussy. The more Mom licked, the louder Mrs. Henderson's moans got until she exploded in an orgasm. Mom kissed Mrs. Henderson and let her lick her pussy juices off her face.

Mom told me it was time now to show what I had learned. She pushed me back on the bed and straddled my face, her beautiful shaved pussy hovering an inch over my mouth. I squeezed her ass cheeks and slowly guided her pussy to my mouth so I could lick her. I started gently, like she had done with Mrs. Henderson, licking up and down the side of her clit. She let out a loud groan when I started flicking my tongue over her clit as fast as I could so I kept it up, tasting her sweet pussy juices until I made her cum.

"You are a fast learner," Mom said. She laid down next to me, and Mrs. Henderson laid down next to Mom as the three of us rested a moment to get our strength back.

"Until very recently," Mom said, "I went my whole like without feeling the pleasure of a woman's tongue on my pussy. Or without the pleasure of feeling my son's cock inside of me."

Mrs. Henderson sat up and with a look of unabashed lust in her eyes, she had Mom lay back. Mrs. Henderson knelt between her legs, and went to work again on Mom's pussy.

"I need cock," Mrs. Henderson said in a raspy voice while continuing to lick my mother's pussy. Since I was the only one in the vicinity with a cock, which just happened to be rock hard, I came around behind Mrs. Henderson. With her luscious ass sticking up, I knelt behind her and entered her pussy.

While I fucked Mrs. Henderson, her face buried in my mother's pussy, Mom looked up at me and our eyes locked on each other. With each stroke of my cock in Mrs. Henderson's pussy, and each lick by Mrs. Henderson in Mom's pussy, I felt a bond with my mother, a shared joy in that moment like never before. We arrived at this place together, mother and son, sharing the most intimate moment together. I will never in my lifetime forget the look in my mother's eyes in that moment, the love and joy she shared with me.